• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2015
    Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant that I downloaded 9.1 and was playing it from the link in the description when I ran into the problem. (I taught my seel dive but I have no option for it) I will try what you said though about going to the other city.

do the dive manually from the pokemon select screen (like using teleport or dig)

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
    Years
  • When a hacker release an official date for the next beta, then he knows what he is doing. And as you saw, he also said maybe earlier, so the date he said was that at least then it will be released. And as I saw, he is a good hacker and he will be able to finish it that day.

I didn't say he didn't know wtf he's doing. I said that things happen, and not everything may go according to plan. And just because he's a great hacker, doesn't mean that he'll release it on time. There might be a major bug he has to fix, but then maybe he has a family member that just past away. Or anything could happen. And you weren't here when he was gonna release it New Year's Eve. He didn't release it because of the amount of bugs there were. And everybody can frickin see that he's a good hacker. So don't get people hyped until the release date actually comes closer. Gtfo with that s.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, just to clarify. The release date is final. The scripts and everything is done. I'm just currently testing the game, and adding in more things in between.

When a hacker release an official date for the next beta, then he knows what he is doing. And as you saw, he also said maybe earlier, so the date he said was that at least then it will be released. And as I saw, he is a good hacker and he will be able to finish it that day.

Use a Fire Stone on Eevee to evolve Flareon.
    Use a Water Stone on Eevee to evolve Vaporeon.
    Use a Thunder Stone on Eevee to evolve Jolteon.
    Use a Leaf Stone on Eevee to evolve Leafeon.
    Use a Solar Ribbon on Eevee to evolve Espeon.
    Use a Lunar Ribbon on Eevee to evolve Umbreon.
    Sylveon: You will be able to take one in the Orange Archipelagos.
    Use a Moon Stone to make
    Flareon/Vaporeon/Jolteon/Leafeon/Espeon/Umbreon again Eevee.
    Note that for some evolutions you might need the National Pokedex.

Changes for the Final Beta
    Vaporeon - Water Stone
    Jolteon - Thunderstone
    Flareon - Fire Stone
    Glaceon - Ice Stone
    Sylveon - Fairy Stone
    Umbreon - Happiness/Night
    Espeon - Happiness/Morning

johnyboy169

Okay, just to clarify. The release date is final. The scripts and everything is done. I'm just currently testing the game, and adding in more things in between.

Vaporeon - Water Stone
    Jolteon - Thunderstone
    Flareon - Fire Stone
    Glaceon - Ice Stone
    Sylveon - Fairy Stone

Hi Aethestode, just wondering if your testing the game yourself and adding in more things in as you play it then why will you be needing beta testers to play the game?

P.S loving your work and can't wait to play your game once the final beta is out! :-)

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Vaporeon - Water Stone
    Jolteon - Thunderstone
    Flareon - Fire Stone
    Glaceon - Ice Stone
    Sylveon - Fairy Stone

Does this mean evolving Eevee is final? Or will it be exactly as in the manga: jolteon, vaporeon and flareon can be reversed but the rest are permanent?

the magnemites aboard the S.S anne keep seeing me can i teleport outside the s.s anne

Just take your time, it's not that hard when you take your time but it can indeed be pretty frustrating. If it's the same one that gets you (the third one in the last area is the one that usually gets me), save on a save spot and try to leave those areas before continuing the story :) that way you get an easier path to Lt. Surge if you lose ;)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi Aethestode, just wondering if your testing the game yourself and adding in more things in as you play it then why will you be needing beta testers to play the game?

P.S loving your work and can't wait to play your game once the final beta is out! :-)

Because I might miss some glitches, and we have people like "Svas000" who would take up any chances to act like an self-entitled idiot.

Does this mean evolving Eevee is final? Or will it be exactly as in the manga: jolteon, vaporeon and flareon can be reversed but the rest are permanent?

Eevee can still change in between forms.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    New trainer sprites
    HEROES (note: inspired by serebii)
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Team Rocket

Orange Crew

Occult/Spirit

Others

???

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    any chance for some zelda themed music? I cant remember if there already is , played many hacks recently sorry.

Years
  • New trainer sprites
    HEROES (note: inspired by serebii)

Team Rocket

Orange Crew

Occult/Spirit

Others

???

Dude, these sprites are freaking awesome! I'm psyched to play this final beta! Aethestode, I think it's cool that you're making an awesome hack like this! X) lol I must sound weird for saying this, but still this hack is the best!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Im so hyped i found this hack back when it just made and followed it ever since playing the betas and getting excited for every change made now finally we can finish the story soon.

But will be sad too cause green and others are canceled, from the little i saw from them those hacks would be great like red but you have a life too i cant blame you it would be impossible to make every manga hack alone you would need 50 years :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Im so hyped i found this hack back when it just made and followed it ever since playing the betas and getting excited for every change made now finally we can finish the story soon.

But will be sad too cause green and others are canceled, from the little i saw from them those hacks would be great like red but you have a life too i cant blame you it would be impossible to make every manga hack alone you would need 50 years :D

Thanks. That means a lot.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2021
    Hey, haven't been on rom hacks in a very very long time, looks like I came back just in time for a sick new beta! I would love to test a copy of Beta 10, and the time between then and now can be spent playing all the ones I haven't played yet (Dark Rising, Flora Sky, Light Platinum, Snakewood). :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey, haven't been on rom hacks in a very very long time, looks like I came back just in time for a sick new beta! I would love to test a copy of Beta 10, and the time between then and now can be spent playing all the ones I haven't played yet (Dark Rising, Flora Sky, Light Platinum, Snakewood). :D

24th of July (if I remember correctly but check a few pages back), that's when Beta-tester's can apply for, well let's be honest, not very long as there will be a lot of volunteers ;)

Back