• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
  • I would love to beta test!

Email me at

I Support!
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2015
    Q: So Beta 10 is different to Beta 9?
    A:
    A lot of the earlier chapters are different. In addition, many maps receive an update. Furthermore, there's also new dialogues.

[FONT=&quot]Beta 10/Final Beta[/FONT]
    July 24th 2015 (OR EARLIER) - Beta testers needed for the week. [please post request starting at the 24th]
    July 31st 2015 (Or earlier) - Final Beta A
    August 5th 2015 - Final Beta B (fixed glitch version)
    I sent a PM already to apply as a beta tester.
    The funny thing is that I just finished the beta 9.1 version 8-14 hours ago. Great game.
    So all I ask is that Aethestode private messages me instead of the who email thing.
    Don't want Nintendo trailing finding me.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    For everyone that emailed or PM'd Aethestode, he would probably respond at 2AM ET

bassforce288

Aleister Manson Crowley
    Years
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2017
    I would like to be a beta tester but I'll hold off till the final version.
    This is an amazing hack so I think it'll be better if I wait.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, sorry for the lack of reply to the beta test request. There was a celebration, and I got so drunk. I'll look over the beta testers and pick them. I'll send the hack via personal message. Give me a day to decide which people should be beta testers.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    why does Aethestode not just finish the red chapter then start doing the other chapters.
    that sounds like a smarter thing to do in my opinion then just canceling 2 other chapters from a good hack maker am i right.

Simple. Working on 1 hack is already taking a lot of time, and it's my final year of university + the fact that I'm working on 3 part-time job and 2 volunteering job (1 for charity group and hacking this game). The other truth is I'm kinda getting sick of hacking.

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Okay, sorry for the lack of reply to the beta test request. There was a celebration, and I got so drunk. I'll look over the beta testers and pick them. I'll send the hack via personal message. Give me a day to decide which people should be beta testers.

No problem, take your time. Just keep in mind that some people made an account just to play this game, so they may not be too reliable.

Back