• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I can't wait, maybe in just few hours I can play a fully game - I have waited for it since he created this topic, just wait for this moment :D

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • I don't expect a release today, it might have been promised/said, but if Aethesthode is ill, he shouldn't force himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:

OMG get well bro :(

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    Just kick back and relax, nothing is important like health.Get well soon and forget about everything else :)

Years
  • Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:

The health is more important than a Pokemon game, get well soon mate. I'm a big fan of your game from the small but proud Greece! :D

Years
  • Sorry for the lack of reply... I was admitted to the hospital at the end of the last week. I've just got discharged today. As a result, I wasn't able to work on the hack much. Anyway, final beta will be released on 22nd of August.

Spoiler:

Man I'm glad to see you're doing well. Take your time. No need to rush things bro.

Years

Spoiler:
    Man, get well, rest a lot, and when you feel better continue, you don't have to push yourself for a simple game.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years

Spoiler:

And once this game is finished, will that mean your retirement from ROM hacking? Cause that is a topic about speculation, considering your other ROM hack attempts.

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    And once this game is finished, will that mean your retirement from ROM hacking? Cause that is a topic about speculation, considering your other ROM hack attempts.

As of now, that seems to be the case

Graykis23390

Graykis Jiang
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2019
    Support you

Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter is one of my favorite Hack ROMs

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2019

Spoiler:

Nah, get better and take your time! I've been a fan since the beginning and so sad that it is coming to an end, but I loved it!

Sit back, relax, chill out, and start when you're ready. I'm sure most of us don't mind waiting a little longer, because we know that YOU are most important.

Years
  • It's been months (possibly even years) since I've last played the Pokemon: Adventure Red ROM hack. I just have one question... Where is the Daycare Center?! I've been searching and dodging battles for an hour now, and I have finally resorted to asking the community. I know I've seen a daycare center, however, I'm not sure if it was in one of the other hacks I've played recently. I really want to breed a Growlithe so that it may have a better moveset than the common Growlithes. Previously when I played this hack (many months ago), I did not bother with the daycare center, whether or not it was even there. I am very conflicted that this is a Fire Red hack, but the daycare center isn't where the many youtube videos and yahoo answers say it is. I do realize the map may have been changed, however, I would expect the Breeding Center to be in the same place.

TLDR; Does the Daycare Center exist in this ROM hack; and, if so, where?

Last edited:
    Back