• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Sorry, my electricity was cut due to me being behind on bills. I've just paid a fix amount, and they are going to connect it again tomorrow. I don't have access to my cpu, I'm literally typing on my phone right now. I'll upload the beta tomorrow when they reconnect my electricity. Seriously, these few weeks been horrible.

All good, man. Take your time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Hello I'm new to this forum and would like to ask does the last beta mean its the last part of the game?
    And the storyline could also be different?

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Aethestode do you have a paypal account?, I want to send you some extra bucks that might help you get back on your feet =)

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • How to patch it to a clean firered rom 1.0 rom????

Download the UPS, then download NUPS then extract into one folder, open NUPS, select "Apply an UPS patch to a file",
    browse the base ROM Firered, then browse the UPS file, then click IGNORE, then click PATCH.

Open your emulator, if it's VBA, Go to Options -> Emulation -> Save Type and click Flash 128k. I don't know how in android. And then in the Options -> Emulation click Enable RTC. Then load the patched rom.

Look here if you have further questions - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198232

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Download the UPS, then download NUPS then extract into one folder, open NUPS, select "Apply an UPS patch to a file",
    browse the base ROM Firered, then browse the UPS file, then click IGNORE, then click PATCH.

Open your emulator, if it's VBA, Go to Options -> Emulation -> Save Type and click Flash 128k. I don't know how in android. And then in the Options -> Emulation click Enable RTC. Then load the patched rom.

Look here if you have further questions - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=198232

This game is IPS not UPS

How to patch it to a clean firered rom 1.0 rom????
    Look at the Q&A on the front page

Q: Help! How do you patch the game?
    A: You'll need Lunar IPS, the beta patch (later version) and a clean Pokemon FireRed 1.0 Rom. You'll need to patch onto a clean rom.

Q: The file I've downloaded doesn't work! You suck!
    A: Did you patch onto a clean FireRed 1.0 rom?

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
  • This game is IPS not UPS

Look at the Q&A on the front page

Q: Help! How do you patch the game?
    A: You'll need Lunar IPS, the beta patch (later version) and a clean Pokemon FireRed 1.0 Rom. You'll need to patch onto a clean rom.

Q: The file I've downloaded doesn't work! You suck!
    A: Did you patch onto a clean FireRed 1.0 rom?

Ah! Sorry! My Bad! I thought it was an UPS because it has all the Pokemon in GEN III to IV and I think you have to extend the ROM so you can have that many. And I also haven't been able to look at the very first page and forgotten that it is in fact a IPS.

BTW, do you really have to make an UPS patch so that you can have extended data into your ROM, and what is the difference between an IPS patch with an UPS patch?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Omg no electricity, I hope its not too hot, I would go without electricity over here

It shouldn't be way too hot in Australia, I think. But let's not get off-topic right now.

@Aethestode: I really admire your hard work in these past few years, and I just wanted to say thank you very much for everything. Once you release the final beta, there's another task for you to do: getting your deserved rest. :]

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2015
    How do you save on the android if you can't save flash 128k?
    Also which one is the clean version of Fire Red is it FireRed (Independent) or FireRed (Squirrels)? Sorry if I should be mentioning that at all or not.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2016
    Do u guys know when he is adding the game because it was meant to be tommorow and i cant wait?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Do u guys know when he is adding the game because it was meant to be tommorow and i cant wait?

Well he said yesterday that he would upload it tomorrow, so he might put it up today, but just be patient in the mean time, he's been quite ill recently and they cut off his electricity yesterday, so give him some time to sort other priorities out before he uploads the game.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Uploading Beta 10 now. Due to some difficulty in my PERSONAL LIFE I didn't fix up some glitches. Therefore, several events are unplayable (e.g. Carly's ending event because the map is broken/corrupted). I'll upload a fix soon.

Aethestode do you have a paypal account?, I want to send you some extra bucks that might help you get back on your feet =)

Tempting, but no thank you. It's free.

Ok :) and how are you going with your illness?
    Pd:sorry for my english

Honestly... Not so well... These pass 3 weeks been terrible.

I was in the hospital for 5 days, meaning I lost 4 days of income and pay. I missed 3 days of uni, which I have to catch up in the future. My university professor wouldn't give me an extension for my assessment, so I had to quickly rush my assessment. Then when i was about to send my assessment in, the electric company decided to disconnect my electricity. Therefore, resulting me handing my assessment 3 days late.

I haven't recovered completely from my illness yet, and one of job doesn't want me to work because they are scared that I'll transfer my illness to the children. But I need to work because I need to pay my electric bills and pay my mortgage. When I called my electric company up (Origin Energy), they told me to pay a fix amount which I did (it's a lot of money). In two days, I'm starting prac which mean I can't work at all during the week days, so now I'm stressing out about my mortgage and every other bills.

On top of that, I have people here creating new accounts bombarding and spamming my personal inbox asking for the hack. Some were nice, but a lot are literally people basically calling me a despicable person for delaying the hack and caring for my health. I have one message where the person literally sent me 3 messages each asking the same question but gets progressively rude throughout.

e.g.
    ==first message==
    When are you releasing the hack?
    == 2nd message
    WHEN are you releasing the hack?
    ==3rd message==
    HELLO!? WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THE HACK!?!?!?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Uploading Beta 10 now. Due to some difficulty in my PERSONAL LIFE I didn't fix up some glitches. Therefore, several events are unplayable (e.g. Carly's ending event because the map is broken/corrupted). I'll upload a fix soon.

Tempting, but no thank you. It's free.

Honestly... Not so well... These pass 3 weeks been terrible.

I was in the hospital for 5 days, meaning I lost 4 days of income and pay. I missed 3 days of uni, which I have to catch up in the future. My university professor wouldn't give me an extension for my assessment, so I had to quickly rush my assessment. Then when i was about to send my assessment in, the electric company decided to disconnect my electricity. Therefore, resulting me handing my assessment 3 days late.

I haven't recovered completely from my illness yet, and one of job doesn't want me to work because they are scared that I'll transfer my illness to the children. But I need to work because I need to pay my electric bills and pay my mortgage. When I called my electric company up (Origin Energy), they told me to pay a fix amount which I did (it's a lot of money). In two days, I'm starting prac which mean I can't work at all during the week days, so now I'm stressing out about my mortgage and every other bills.

On top of that, I have people here creating new accounts bombarding and spamming my personal inbox asking for the hack. Some were nice, but a lot are literally people basically calling me a despicable person for delaying the hack and caring for my health. I have one message where the person literally sent me 3 messages each asking the same question but gets progressively rude throughout.

e.g.
    ==first message==
    When are you releasing the hack?
    == 2nd message
    WHEN are you releasing the hack?
    ==3rd message==
    HELLO!? WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THE HACK!?!?!?
    Get well soon bro (Y)

Back