• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    Don't Listen to those bastard..... Get well soon Im a Big fan of your works :)

Years
  • don't worry man they don't realise how hard it is to hack games and fixing glitches i tried it and it was so hard so just ignore them just worry about getting better and release the patch when you can and focuse on getting better and sorry for my spelling

Years
  • He uploaded the final version guys :D, but seem its not perfect due to his personal life, so i still wait here for the perfect one :D, love your hack very much (since u first introduce this hack), im your fan!

Years
  • this is really a stupid question but where is bulbasaur i got spearow and cubone but bulbasaur didn't appear i'v ben all the way through the forest and pallet town about 3 or 4 times but can't find him but when i try to go to viridian city it says i got to find bulbasaur so is it a glitch or did he change it cause pallet town is completely changed oh and i battled jigglypuff in pallet town

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    this is really a stupid question but where is bulbasaur i got spearow and cubone but bulbasaur didn't appear i'v ben all the way through the forest and pallet town about 3 or 4 times but can't find him but when i try to go to viridian city it says i got to find bulbasaur so is it a glitch or did he change it cause pallet town is completely changed oh and i battled jigglypuff in pallet town

If I remember correctly, Bulbasaur is inside the first gym...

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    Uploading Beta 10 now. Due to some difficulty in my PERSONAL LIFE I didn't fix up some glitches. Therefore, several events are unplayable (e.g. Carly's ending event because the map is broken/corrupted). I'll upload a fix soon.

Honestly... Not so well... These pass 3 weeks been terrible.

I was in the hospital for 5 days, meaning I lost 4 days of income and pay. I missed 3 days of uni, which I have to catch up in the future. My university professor wouldn't give me an extension for my assessment, so I had to quickly rush my assessment. Then when i was about to send my assessment in, the electric company decided to disconnect my electricity. Therefore, resulting me handing my assessment 3 days late.

I haven't recovered completely from my illness yet, and one of job doesn't want me to work because they are scared that I'll transfer my illness to the children. But I need to work because I need to pay my electric bills and pay my mortgage. When I called my electric company up (Origin Energy), they told me to pay a fix amount which I did (it's a lot of money). In two days, I'm starting prac which mean I can't work at all during the week days, so now I'm stressing out about my mortgage and every other bills.

On top of that, I have people here creating new accounts bombarding and spamming my personal inbox asking for the hack. Some were nice, but a lot are literally people basically calling me a despicable person for delaying the hack and caring for my health. I have one message where the person literally sent me 3 messages each asking the same question but gets progressively rude throughout.

e.g.
    ==first message==
    When are you releasing the hack?
    == 2nd message
    WHEN are you releasing the hack?
    ==3rd message==
    HELLO!? WHEN ARE YOU RELEASING THE HACK!?!?!?

So you ve released a kind of bugged version.IF i start it can i continue with the fixed version you are gonna release or should i wait the real deal ?-that is minor the main point is:

You dont owe these people anything.Take a break and work on your life.This hack is just gonna be completed in time.But really you ll do better if nothing else is stressing you out.Dont let disrespectful people pressure you with release dates and so on.Dont let it get to you.You will be fine you ll see just give it time.Get well

Years
  • yeah i think it's a glitch i think when he changed pallet town i coursed it anyway it allows you to walkthrough buildings and trees what emulator are you using is it visual boy advance

Back