• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • i'v found another glitch when you get captured by luana inside her hotel you get taken to the cells but can't do anything but walk around but when i talk to one of the girls the game freezes i restart multiple times but still does it i don't know if it happens to everyone but we might have to wait for the fixed version and if anyone is wondering how i got past the glitch where it tells you to save blue when you have i used walkthrough walls

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
    Years
  • So........................I did the event with the Pink Rhyhorn and I'm stuck on Pinkan Island. Where exactly do I go from here? Some help would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2016
    Sigh no kind soul here to answer questions and pleas for help not just mine but others as well.... after beating cissy and the shapeshifter and saving blue, i still cannot proceed as it still tells me to save blue. Please help stuck very long alr

jlw1717

I'm Back!!
    Years
  • Glitch, politoadite won't mega evolve my politoad, it says evolving but it stays politoad

Game freezes every time I talk to green in trivolta cave

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Sigh no kind soul here to answer questions and pleas for help not just mine but others as well.... after beating cissy and the shapeshifter and saving blue, i still cannot proceed as it still tells me to save blue. Please help stuck very long alr

Anyone answer our question...

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    i'v found another glitch when you get captured by luana inside her hotel you get taken to the cells but can't do anything but walk around but when i talk to one of the girls the game freezes i restart multiple times but still does it i don't know if it happens to everyone but we might have to wait for the fixed version and if anyone is wondering how i got past the glitch where it tells you to save blue when you have i used walkthrough walls

Same here :(

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    i'v found another glitch when you get captured by luana inside her hotel you get taken to the cells but can't do anything but walk around but when i talk to one of the girls the game freezes i restart multiple times but still does it i don't know if it happens to everyone but we might have to wait for the fixed version and if anyone is wondering how i got past the glitch where it tells you to save blue when you have i used walkthrough walls

Same with my game, had to bypass with the walk cheat code, once you've passed the stairs the game continue

Anyone answer our question...

Just use the walkthrough cheat and cross the trees

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm gonna release a fix to fix up all those glitches that has been reported by the end of this week. Just need to deal with some real life stuffs first.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2020
    I'm gonna release a fix to fix up all those glitches that has been reported by the end of this week. Just need to deal with some real life stuffs first.

oh before that I have to ask something. it seems that pikachu can't learn dig in beta 10 but it could in beta 9.1 so i have to ask if you could fix that in beta 10 b. i don't use cheats on games because that's boring. and in the actual pokemon game it can learn it

Years
  • ooookey so i am doing that event thing in the Mandarin Island i found the egg and i fought Brock, Blue and Bill and won. i can't seem to find Ash. and if i dont have to fight him, i have no idea where to go because the Major just tells me to prepare myself for the brawl. :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    The house in saffron(i think it was top left) with the boy who "plays with himself" is glitched. My game randomly restarts when im in there. Also his wife is glitched she is invisible and sometimes near the stair my sprite turns invisible too.

Years
  • Can someone help me im stuck in the part where you battle everyone at princess brawl chapter, i cant seem to able to face Bill after i face Brock and Blue, Bill only says this '' Sigh... I wanted to be with Daisy...'' Red ''What?'' Bill ''Aiye! It's nothing'!'' and the game still doesn't progress for me.

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • i got the lunar ribbon or solar ribbon whichever it was to evolve evee before the 3 birds mixed arc in beta 9. Where can i get them in beta 10?

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • and i just got a message from probably bill he said come to cerulean cave or something there is a monster pokemon. I know its mewtwo but i dont find the entrance in that burnt forest

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Don't know if this is a glitch but when i got the pikachu in pewter city is was shiny, but the shiny looked blue

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2023
    Hi i play the 10 beta but when i am in lavender town i cant go up cause there is a wall that block my path any ideas?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Hi i play the 10 beta but when i am in lavender town i cant go up cause there is a wall that block my path any ideas?

If you're doing the main story, I don't think any events take place there. Your destination is Fuji's house and then Lavender Tower. There may be optional stuff there but if there is the next update should fix that. If you're looking for where to go after Lavender, then go back to the route between Cerulean and Vermilion.

Thanks for the update on fixing the glitches, Aethestode! Don't stress yourself out too much, your wellbeing is more important.

Also, to anyone asking why hardly any questions are being answered: It's probably because everybody is coming in here for answers or stating glitches and hardly anyone is answering other people's questions. A lot of these questions are answerable too.

Back