• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    pidgeotite can be bought in the gear shop in mandarin town ,among other mega stones.
    Does anybody know what to do after you get the 4th badge from rudy ?
    Nothing happens after that ,except i can take the ferry to route 9

You need to dive in route 8 and go to the north and dive again
    after that you will know what to do :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    What should I do, after I receive the letter from Bruno? I went to Mt Moon, but there is nothing

This is not the same entrance as the regular one, you've got to go to the city and go up when you're close to the gym ! A new road should be there

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    I am stuck on mandarin island, I am unable to fight bill, I have looked all over but I can't find Ash, and I can't do anything else in the game, does this mean I'm stuck or is there something I've missed?

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    I think I'm nearly done with 10b now and I have some comments...

First of all, in terms of content, this is probably one of the best hacks out there... It has many smart dialogues, with no grammer or text errors. Second, it has most if not all of the new moves, so it has good gameplay. Third, it's pretty long and has many areas to explore with many different side-quests. Fourth, you have access to many different types of pokemon and mega-evolutions. It really does have the best features I've ever seen in a hack. And last, it really doesn't have that many bugs, even at a rather early beta stage.

Now for constructive feedback. I hope you accept it.
    1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the pedophile/sexual content has to go. I don't know how old Red is supposed to be, but he's at best a young teen, you can't have texts of adults telling him "You have a nice body for a kid" or "Let me show you my mushroom".
    2. Some mega-evolutions take a very different path than they do in the games. For example Mega-Pidgeot who is in official games a normal-flying type with high Sp.Attack, high speed and no-guard, is in this hack a steel-flying type with high attack and speed. This really makes him some type of Staraptor physical attacker copy, and so can't utilize his new special attacks (such has Hurricane and Air Slash). If All the mega's are going to be custom then you should release a document that includes their stats, type and abilities, so people would know which moves and nature to aim for. UPDATE: At a later part in the game I found out that the original mega-evolutions, with their proper abilities, also exist. So forget everything.
    3. I understand that the purpose is to make the battles more challenging and prolong the gameplay, but it's pretty annoying that at some point the average trainer you battle against uses 5 full restores. It has gotten to the point that it's much better to use a weaker pokemon that does 60% damage to the opponent per hit (and can 2hko safely) than to use a strong pokemon that does 95% damage to the opponent per hit (and then it can take 3-4 attacks, because of the constant full-restore)

Overall I am pleased with the hack and I think every player should enjoy it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2022
    Stop being a little b****and get a 100% damage pokemon then.
    Also in valencia island i found that the teleport lady you can choose any island and i just arrived there. I randomly chose fairchild and ash spoke to me when i arrived. So i guess this messes up events n stuff

Years
  • just finished beta 10 and it's one of the best hacks out there even the mega evolutions are great but mega pikachu's party sprite is all blue don't worry about fixing it it doesn't wreak the game i'm a little dissapointed about the blimp these awsome areas you can explore like johto hoenn and the sevii islands but the game is still amazing i'm not complaining i can understand you won't be able to fit all those in one game so aethestode your one of the best hackers out there you have made an awsome hack and would love to see more hacks in the future so good luck buddy

Years
  • would any1 that finished the game be so kind and post here all the mega stones there are, and where to find them? :) thank you very much in forward :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I am stuck on mandarin island, I am unable to fight bill, I have looked all over but I can't find Ash, and I can't do anything else in the game, does this mean I'm stuck or is there something I've missed?

Bro u did u choose daisy as a partner if so then your stuck. if u want to pass this u have to go with misty after asking blue/green. Thats the only way i found that u can do it

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Sorry to ask but can someone tell me how to ge to the new island? that Carly is supposed to be?. Because if I proceed over the flower village its kinda of map and I have no idea how to proceed or in what direction Im supposed to go.

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • I've found another glitch in the Walker Farm Chapter but this glitch occurs only
    when you already defeated Team Rocket in Saffron:

The event that is supposed to work after talking to Stuart outside
    his house doesn't work and when you enter his house, The event
    where Steve will enter the house doesn't occur and it acts that the
    event where Steve will enter is already finished even though it still doesn't occur
    then after checking on the tombstone of Captain Jack Sparrow in Lavender Graveyard,
    the event where Steve will enter occurs. It's weird because when i'm still completing
    the events in Celadon, The event works properly.

Back