• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    I hope Pokemon Hack can have Pokemon more than lv.100, we have to train more. So a game with 8 regions increase level limit is necessary.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2016
    This one indeed is one of the best hacks ever in the community! Although I have a question, are all fossils pokemons already in the beta 10? (Amaura, Tyrunt, Cranidos, Shieldon, Carracosta, Archen)
    Anyway greetings and keep it up!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I hope Pokemon Hack can have Pokemon more than lv.100, we have to train more. So a game with 8 region increase level limit is necessary.

Adding more levels after Lv100 is hella hard, apparently.
    You can read more about it here.

This one indeed is one of the best hacks ever in the community! Although I have a question, are all fossils pokemons already in the beta 10? (Amaura, Tyrunt, Cranidos, Shieldon, Carracosta, Archen)
    Anyway greetings and keep it up!

So far, i didn't saw ANY of the 5th or 6th Generation Pokemons, except for the Legendaries in the Lore and Kyurem in the Beta 11 images.
    Cranidos and Shieldon should be certainly available tho.
    Buut.. if they're not obtainable yet (i just know i don't have them in my save), i have a suggestion:

Maybe Aesthode could try to add his own version of the Sinnoh Underground (a really simple one, ofc) and there, we could find fossils?
    Not for Beta 11 ofc, since he said that Sinnoh wasn't ready yet.
    But if he reaches Eterna City for Beta 12, he should think about it.

Years
  • This game is awesome. It is so big and the graphics are fantastic.
    How can I help with the progress in this rom?
    And how can I support you?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Both Cranidos and Shieldon can be caught in that island full of Kabuto

Whaaat?! Citrus Island or something?!
    Meeeen, c'mon, that's not fair, you can't go back there after you finish the Red Moon Chapter :'c
    So.. i won't be able to get Cranidos, nor Shieldon now? :'c ...
    I hope really much for Aesthode considering my previous suggestion y.y

LOKLOK

LOk
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Did i end the game?
    why i stuck in professor Ivy dump...i can't out of her dump when i finished defeat the porygonZ(Ash's Pikachu) in his world

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Did i end the game?
    why i stuck in professor Ivy dump...i can't out of her dump when i finished defeat the porygonZ(Ash's Pikachu) in his world

No you didn't.
    The Beta ends with the battle against Bruno.
    You must be somehow bugged.. iirc, a cutscene should trigger after Delia says "If you see my son up there, tell i'm proud of him" to Ash's Pikachu.
    I don't remember exactly tho, i did it some weeks ago by now :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Adding more levels after Lv100 is hella hard, apparently.
    You can read more about it here.

So far, i didn't saw ANY of the 5th or 6th Generation Pokemons, except for the Legendaries in the Lore and Kyurem in the Beta 11 images.
    Cranidos and Shieldon should be certainly available tho.
    Buut.. if they're not obtainable yet (i just know i don't have them in my save), i have a suggestion:

Maybe Aesthode could try to add his own version of the Sinnoh Underground (a really simple one, ofc) and there, we could find fossils?
    Not for Beta 11 ofc, since he said that Sinnoh wasn't ready yet.
    But if he reaches Eterna City for Beta 12, he should think about it.

Huh, I honestly didn't think of adding Sinnoh underground, but yeah, I'll consider it.

我擦,才发现你是中国人?!

Yeah, I'm actually half Thai and half Chinese.

Years
  • Hi Aethestode,
    Me and one oft my friends want to help you with your hack, because it's a awesome project. What do you think about this idea?

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Hi Aethestode,
    Me and one oft my friends want to help you with your hack, because it's a awesome project. What do you think about this idea?

I reckon best way to help with this hack is beta testing for bugs and hacks so that aethestode can iron out bugs for a much more pleasurable experience when playing game as game is near enough complete now.Usually when he wants people to beta test he will ask you to pm him. I should of beta tested but currently waiting for full experience of a full game so leave others to iron out bugs so nothink really is spoilt for me. Have a great day and hi Pokemon Community

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Is there really no way to work on a hack together?
    Beta testing would be fine also, but working on that hack, too:/

Wouldnt hurt to pm him but because of all his hard work over the years i feel he kinda knows where he needs to go to finish the game himself. Unless he starts asking us again in maybe like a vote similar to how he ask us about bulbasaur with solarbeam :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Awesome how this Game evolves and evolves.

But as someone mentioned earlier: If there are so many regions it should be (in my opinion) possible to train over lvl 100 OR sth. like "you aren't allowed to take your pokemon to this region and you'll get a new starter from the professor of the respectively region". And you can use them again against the Top4 of each region. But I think that would be way tooooooooooo hard to code/script.

I really hope there will be sth. to do for it, can't imagine that every enemy after Orange Island has Pokemon on a lvl between 90-100 (otherwise it would be too easy to beat them).
    I played Beta 7 oder 8 (forgot it) till Orange Island and I had 3 Pokemon above lvl 90.

Now I'm waiting for Beta 11 or even the finished Game so I won't have to start all over again if I start now :)

Still great work so far, I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks and have a nice day :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    I have a few questions
    1) Will i lose my saved game if i patch it?
    2) Does the 10C patch end at hamlim island?

Great game btw, really addicting story plot

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    i decided to restart this game and i will be playing with my favorite pokemon. For example im not much fan of a psychic pokemon so i will turn my eevee to a jolteon which is one of my favorite. Will that be problem for other episodes? I really like the plot but Red's pokemon selection is really boring for me.

Also the first time i played this game i realized there is a Red Gyarados with special moveset under the water where you get HM SURF from Misty. I dumped that Gyarados and continued with Red one. Will Misty want her Gyarados back in later game? And final thing. Thank you for your reply @Aethestode but Mega Gyarados evolution is really ugly xD i hope you change its spirit too.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back