• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2015
    The Town Map is useless, there's one in every Pokemon Center.
    Why would you want it anyways? .-.

Err.. the Beta 11 isn't out yet so i don't get what did you patched with what ._.

I haven't patched anything yet, im trying to download the lora or whatever it is on the first page

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Okay, I've overestimated myself again. I'm going to need to delay the patch to Wednesday. Anyway, in here's some new screenshots.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Introducing Southern Island (Lunar Summit)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Okay, I've overestimated myself again. I'm going to need to delay the patch to Wednesday. Anyway, in here's some new screenshots.

Introducing Southern Island (Lunar Summit)

Slateport City looks awesome in FireRed-Custom Style and Southern Island looks beautiful <3
    Why is Cresselia's body green tho? xD

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Hey, I know why you delay patches, in fact I think it's better that you do this way you can ensure the hack is ready to go and not just rushed out, but can you stop posting release dates? I mean the last few patches you've had to delay them frequently, I think it'd be better to simply update it when you can as to not leave anyone disappointed. I know it's just 3 days, not a big deal but still. I don't mean this to offend or say you're doing a bad job or anything crazy like that, I just thought I'd leave some feedback, constructive and with as much reason and detail as I could.

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Just an update. I don't think I'll be able to release the hack on the release date anymore (maybe). My beloved dog who been with me for 7 years need to undergo a surgery on Monday otherwise she'll die. If there's no complication, the surgery will cost about $4000-$5000. However, if there any complication, the surgery would cost me $7000 to even $10 000... It was the surgery option or to euthanize her. It was really depressing deciding, but I went with the surgery. The vet told me that after the surgery, for the rest of her life, my dog's diet and feeding portion and habits needs to be changed (e.g. supervising her eating so she won't choke, make sure she doesn't get too tired and make sure she only eat small volume of food), but I'm really okay with doing that for her.

Therefore, it's because of those reasons, I really want to focus more time on my dog and make sure she has a happy and enjoyable life for the rest of her remaining years. So... Yeah, I don't think I can release the hack by the release date, but who knows... I might find time to do it. Anyway...

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Just an update. I don't think I'll be able to release the hack on the release date anymore (maybe). My beloved dog who been with me for 7 years need to undergo a surgery on Monday otherwise she'll die. If there's no complication, the surgery will cost about $4000-$5000. However, if there any complication, the surgery would cost me $7000 to even $10 000... It was the surgery option or to euthanize her. It was really depressing deciding, but I went with the surgery. The vet told me that after the surgery, for the rest of her life, my dog's diet and feeding portion and habits needs to be changed (e.g. supervising her eating so she won't choke, make sure she doesn't get too tired and make sure she only eat small volume of food), but I'm really okay with doing that for her.

Therefore, it's because of those reasons, I really want to focus more time on my dog and make sure she has a happy and enjoyable life for the rest of her remaining years. So... Yeah, I don't think I can release the hack by the release date, but who knows... I might find time to do it. Anyway...

its ok man! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2015
    Hi, can somone help me?
    I have downloaded the Adventure Red Beta 10C and patched it into a Fire Red Rom. The game works, and i have completed the phantom Pokemon chapter.
    But now i have a problem: I went to the lab from professor Oak, "speak" with bulbasaur and these 4 pokemons run away.
    I have allready met Green and found Cubone, Spearow and Jigglypuff (wich run away again). But i can't find Bulbasaur.. I have checked every Place in Pallet Town and the Forrest, (also the laboratory, in wich is nothing, except Professor Oak).
    I have downloadet and patched the Beta10C, the UPS-Patcher and the Fireredrom for two times, but theres still no bulbasaur.. ^^
    Have I overlooked something, or is there a bug?

Sorry for my bad English, but i'm not a native English-Speaker.
    I hope someone can help me :)

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Just an update. I don't think I'll be able to release the hack on the release date anymore (maybe). My beloved dog who been with me for 7 years need to undergo a surgery on Monday otherwise she'll die. If there's no complication, the surgery will cost about $4000-$5000. However, if there any complication, the surgery would cost me $7000 to even $10 000... It was the surgery option or to euthanize her. It was really depressing deciding, but I went with the surgery. The vet told me that after the surgery, for the rest of her life, my dog's diet and feeding portion and habits needs to be changed (e.g. supervising her eating so she won't choke, make sure she doesn't get too tired and make sure she only eat small volume of food), but I'm really okay with doing that for her.

I hope your dog gets better soon i would be the same human or animal life over a game is top priority and the hack is beautiful and if needs to be extended thats not a bad thing youve create such a massive game if you need to finish up do when you have the time and not forced time. Hi pokemon community and all my wishes to your dog hope you get better.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021

That's harsh, man. Sorry to hear about that
    Your dog needs you right now, so just take your time. 3 years ago, I experienced something similar with my 12 years old one (not the same problem, though), but even after surgery he was still dying, so we had to euthanize him. Still remember the pain
    So, just enjoy her company while you can. If the hack has to be delayed, so be it

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, can somone help me?
    I have downloaded the Adventure Red Beta 10C and patched it into a Fire Red Rom. The game works, and i have completed the phantom Pokemon chapter.
    But now i have a problem: I went to the lab from professor Oak, "speak" with bulbasaur and these 4 pokemons run away.
    I have allready met Green and found Cubone, Spearow and Jigglypuff (wich run away again). But i can't find Bulbasaur.. I have checked every Place in Pallet Town and the Forrest, (also the laboratory, in wich is nothing, except Professor Oak).
    I have downloadet and patched the Beta10C, the UPS-Patcher and the Fireredrom for two times, but theres still no bulbasaur..

Have I overlooked something, or is there a bug?

Sorry for my bad English, but i'm not a native English-Speaker.
    I hope someone can help me

Searching function exists for a reason, Bruh.

It's okay, you need to do what's better for her and it's an admirable decision :)

Years
  • Just an update. I don't think I'll be able to release the hack on the release date anymore (maybe). My beloved dog who been with me for 7 years need to undergo a surgery on Monday otherwise she'll die. If there's no complication, the surgery will cost about $4000-$5000. However, if there any complication, the surgery would cost me $7000 to even $10 000... It was the surgery option or to euthanize her. It was really depressing deciding, but I went with the surgery. The vet told me that after the surgery, for the rest of her life, my dog's diet and feeding portion and habits needs to be changed (e.g. supervising her eating so she won't choke, make sure she doesn't get too tired and make sure she only eat small volume of food), but I'm really okay with doing that for her.

It's ok bro, we know this is only a game, not the real life. I really hope your dog get better, wish you the best of lucks

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    I know that feel bro
    i couldn't save mine.
    Hope your dog gets well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back