• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years

• Wow your screenshots are very beautiful thank you again for all your updates and being very informative as you've been very busy lately and im glad you have support here and hopefully in real life to deal with your dog. I really hope he gets better or is on the road to recovery.

But was quite surprise to see yet another update so quick. Your push very much in this game and i feel the pokemon community will benefit from this hack as a way of a step up in certain areas and a bench mark for many others. All hacks aren't the same thats quite clear but this hack has truly shown great potential and to me has been worth all the waiting.

Thank you so much for being part of this community im glad i became apart of it and have high regards and allot of respect for hackers and the people that join the community to be a part of what makes it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • erm.. in Seven Island chaper... IS there really rayquazarite or its lie?

https://prntscr.com/92nvde

You can't access the Sevii Archipielago in Beta 10c ...
    Or you shouldn't be able to, if i'm not wrong.

che gil en donde encuentro el mapa? xd

There is a map in every Pokemon Center.
    Also, remember that this is an English Community so writing in English is mandatory.

O:
    So we'll be able to use the water from the Golden Island Arc in the new Beta?! That's cool <3
    I'm expecting some funny dialogues between Red and Latias xD
    And getting the Legendaries at Lv99 isn't really fun, but welp, I don't really care too much since I usually put them in the PC as fast as I get them xDD

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Wow your screenshots are very beautiful thank you again for all your updates and being very informative as you've been very busy lately and im glad you have support here and hopefully in real life to deal with your dog. I really hope he gets better or is on the road to recovery.

But was quite surprise to see yet another update so quick. Your push very much in this game and i feel the pokemon community will benefit from this hack as a way of a step up in certain areas and a bench mark for many others. All hacks aren't the same thats quite clear but this hack has truly shown great potential and to me has been worth all the waiting.

Thank you so much for being part of this community im glad i became apart of it and have high regards and allot of respect for hackers and the people that join the community to be a part of what makes it.

The screenshots were done days ago, I just never uploaded them.

So we'll be able to use the water from the Golden Island Arc in the new Beta?! That's cool <3
    I'm expecting some funny dialogues between Red and Latias xD
    And getting the Legendaries at Lv99 isn't really fun, but welp, I don't really care too much since I usually put them in the PC as fast as I get them xDD

Yeah, the water was originally for the continuation of the "love letter" bonus chapter, where you would be able to give the water to one of Greg's potential love interest to get them pregnant. However, due to the 4 different options for Greg's love interest, I decided to scrap it. Then I decided to use the water for the couples in the HM64 Chapter in Tarroco Island, but again... I end up scrapping it. This resulted in me completely forgetting the existence of the item, until recently.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Hej Guys.

Can you please help me?
    I played Chapter Red Beta 9 and finished Orange Archipelago. So I downloaded Pokemon Chapter Red Beta 10C.
    I patched it into FireRed and its working, but I want to play with my old save-file, but I dont know how.
    Can you please tell me, how I can play with my old save-data? I dont want to lose my Pkmn -.-

I hope you can help me.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Hej Guys.

Can you please help me?
    I played Chapter Red Beta 9 and finished Orange Archipelago. So I downloaded Pokemon Chapter Red Beta 10C.
    I patched it into FireRed and its working, but I want to play with my old save-file, but I dont know how.
    Can you please tell me, how I can play with my old save-data? I dont want to lose my Pkmn -.-

I hope you can help me.
    Saves from old versions wont work in beta 10. You need to start a new game.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hey can u help me in the starting i can't find the bulbasaur can u tell me where is it i searched a lot for it but can't find it plz tell me where can i find it. I play beta 10C

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    Im really amazed how much work u have done for the Lore part. It really wants to make me replay the beta 11

Lucarion02

Dark...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2021
    Aethestode i really like youre game!!! Plz upload beta 11 soon you allready delayd it 2 times!

Back