• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    Oh, I can read. Quite well in fact. And I WOULD read the glitch list if I KNEW where the link was. So could you please send me a link to it, so that I could use my ability to read on it, without giving a condescending remark just for asking a question because I am new to this forum.
    Thank you in advance.

Bro... you're... you're joking right? There is no link to the glitch list. Allow me to copy and paste from the first page of the hack the list of glitches for the latest beta of the hack for you.

"Green - Fixed currently or for next beta
    Orange - Non-fatal Glitch
    Red - Fatal Glitches
    - Egg hatching has the wrong palette
    - New Pokémon will always be recorded as Rattata in the Pokedex
    - The new Pokémon icon has colour issues (That's because I didn't import them properly due to laziness).
    - HM FLY doesn't work outside of battle. Don't use it.
    - Teleport/Dig might be unstable outside of battle.
    - Bags will get full. This will result in sometimes you not getting storyline items. Therefore, always make sure bag have slots for more items.
    - Pika doesn't have the correct sound.
    - In the blimp, clicking to go to Nanomi, Johto, Decolore, Orre and Sinnoh Region will lead you to a dummied screen. Don't click.
    - Map is buggy."

This list is located between FAQ and Screenshot sections of the first page for future reference.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    after defeating missingo and waking up, i am stuck. every time i get out of lab whole process of talking start.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I never mailed you or spammed your e-mail or anything...... I just want you to remove my name. From your dumb game

Well that's another lie.
    As for removing your name...? Nah. You see, I don't see the reason where I need to. I put names of many celebrities and real life people into my hack, doesn't seem to bother them.

In addition, I don't believe I owe you any favors in removing your name. You see, the NPC in the game actually captures your personality exactly.
    1) You rushed me to release my hack and called me stupid when I had to delay it because I was in the hospital and also because my friend died.
    2) You act so self-entitled that YOU think I owe it to you that I make this hack.
    3) You pm me, slamming me and mocking how it's karma that my friend died and stuff because I delayed my hack.
    4) You insulted everyone here AND THE ADMIN when they called you out on your disgusting act.
    5) When I released my teaser video, you literally disliked my video and then, you had the audacity to post a link in my video comment section to your own crappy video that got like 1000 dislikes (yeah.... Not stalking me, sure).
    6) You got banned, but that didn't stop you from creating a different account to continue to troll me.
    7) You seem to think you're someone special lol.

Everything the NPC with your name says in the game matches what you have said in real life. I don't see why it bothers you that much.
    So yeah, I don't think I owe you any favors. Now stop being an attention seeker please. It's getting off-topic.
    I know you requested it, but my answer is no. Report me or get my page lock, I honestly don't care. I'm not even getting paid for this.

I want a confirmation that youbwill remove my name from. Your dumb game.. Becuase i dont like it.. Its my opinion.. And you are no one

And you think you're someone that warrants me to follow your orders?

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Volcanion IS in the game. It's hidden somewhere in Kanto. Above a certain waterfall.

Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

People been pming about the tickets location, so here goes.
    Sevii Ticket – Found in Sevii Island 1
    Colour Ticket – Bought from Vermilion City Mart
    Eon Ticket – Vermilion City Mart
    Orange Ticket – Gift from Professor Oak after Indigo League.
    Johto Ticket – Found in Hamlim Island
    Aurora Ticket – Gift from Yellow.
    Hoenn Ticket – Vermilion City Mart
    Liberty Ticket – Sold by a peddler in SInnoh Region
    Nanomi Ticket – Gift from the old woman in Pallet Town. (not yet available)
    Sinnoh Ticket – Gift from Professor Ivy after Nanomi and Carly arc.
    Decole Ticket – Gift from Green after Nanomi Region.
    Orre Ticket – Gift from Rick Evans after Mirage Island arc.
    Mystic Ticket – Gift from Professor Oak after Orange Arcipelago.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Does Riolu evolve normally, I mean after max happiness or at a certain level? Caught one at Fairchild island but can't evolve it.. :/ Thanks in advance. :)

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Does Riolu evolve normally, I mean after max happiness or at a certain level? Caught one at Fairchild island but can't evolve it.. :/ Thanks in advance. :)

Yeah, high friendship morning.
    You can increase a pokemon friendship by talking to the female chef at Celadon City's restaurant.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    I checked around Pallet Town and I can't found Nanomi Ticket.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Hi Aethestode can u give me a save file upto elite four as the one i was playing got deleted :( and if you can't still no problem to re-play this game the 5th time as it is totally worth it :D

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi Aethestode can u give me a save file upto elite four as the one i was playing got deleted :( and if you can't still no problem to re-play this game the 5th time as it is totally worth it :D

I don't have a savefile that is up to that point. Promise that this is the last time where you are required to start a new savefile.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Personally i think that having your name in the game is an honour you have upset Aethestode in a way where it suited him to add your character or npc in a game. So in a way thats a good thing but to you it seems like its a bad thing.

Id be more then happy to have myself in this game even if i was the biggest idiot in the game im still in the game and an undeniable character. Id be alittle more accepting of being in this hack even if it bothers you its a game theres many spin off games like Aethestode said of celebs and important people that arent even good or alittle silly but they dont complain as it just adds humor to the world.

Its nice to try and all get along in this community instead of fighting over little things. Hi Pokemon community and everyone have a really good day :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    it is totally fine any save file like even till gym 4 or 5 or even in Orange Archipelago(if that is how you spell it :P) as i completed the beta 10c :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2023
    To be honest, I am very lazy to play the Beta, I will wait for Final Version, I hope you it will be released in 2017.

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • But i don't like it he makes me insult... Trolls me.. What will happen if he will remove my name from. This trash game
    Could you be atlittle nicer with his hack im sure if you try the playing game and giving it a go you will see some fun to it and i would love to talk more about this game and many other things if youd like to be friends and we can forget about this silly little debate you have here i havent got many friends and would be better then seeing so much negativety here its not really nice for every one i feel but your opinion is very validated and would like to talk more. Just please forgot about this and be such a better person your not that bad :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • The insults and attacks need to stop immediately. I'll be referring this thread to Spherical Ice and Christos to deal with in regards to other complaints here, but insulting other members is not acceptable.

Last edited:
    Back