• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Oh... You're not going to like this answer lol.
    Yes.

I change my mind. My hand is so itchy and im not doing anything. Gonna grow my weed.
    Again such a great hack, theres too many jokes. I spend 20 mins on the blind date girl ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2020
    omg just finished the game few hours ago and already new arcs are on planned
    omg.
    Man this is the best hack i ever played and its getting better and better.
    Keep Up the work bro but dont put pressure on yourself too much.

p.s: it still took me one and half days this time to finish the game this time only sevi island is left i think.

Last edited by a moderator:

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Dude I love this new update...at first I didn't think that 'random shiny Pokemon' could still be encountered until I found a Shiny Frostlass after beating the Black Face Jynx arc...

I LOVE U SHINY RANDOM ENCOUNTER

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Hej guys its me again.

I have a problem, because of swampertX. I spoke with the dudes and the last guy told about his gf, who was murdered. Then he jumped into the water and a voice say you are next, but nothing happens. Did I do something wrong??

Lunaturret

[B]The Forgotten[/B]
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Its not so bad here just little problems here and their glad it was resolved quick

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

So you completed everythink pretty much that quickly impressive, did you encounter anythink that seem unusual or would you say the game so far is pretty smooth in terms of unknown bugs?

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Did you see Aethestode pics of some off the legandarys they was really good im hoping we get many many shinys :)

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I dont feel what you ask is stupid as im alittle curious myself but glad that there in even if only alittle :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2015
    Hej guys its me again.

I have a problem with swampertX. I spoke with all dudes and the last one spoke about his gf, who was murdered here. Then he jumped into the water and a voice said you are next, but nothing happend. Did I do something wrong??

Years
  • [/SPOILER]
    Its not so bad here just little problems here and their glad it was resolved quick

[/SPOILER]

So you completed everythink pretty much that quickly impressive, did you encounter anythink that seem unusual or would you say the game so far is pretty smooth in terms of unknown bugs?

[/SPOILER]

Did you see Aethestode pics of some off the legandarys they was really good im hoping we get many many shinys :)

[/SPOILER]

I dont feel what you ask is stupid as im alittle curious myself but glad that there in even if only alittle :)

Thank you! You're very nice!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hej guys its me again.

I have a problem, because of swampertX. I spoke with the dudes and the last guy told about his gf, who was murdered. Then he jumped into the water and a voice say you are next, but nothing happens. Did I do something wrong??

No? ...
    That's exactly how it is.
    Now go and talk with the kid in front of Bill's House, then go to the Bridge at Route 24 but take the road to the right instead of the bridge itself, go to the Diving Spot and a Cutscene should trigger if you already talked with the 4 necessary NPCs

Eragon123973

Rayquazaman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2020
    Hello! First Off I would like to say I love this hack. Keep up the good work!
    Now i have a few questions.
    1. Was the shiny gastly removed from the lavender town graveyard? I went to the graveyard at night and it wasnt there.
    2. Second how do you get kangaskoo? Do you you have to evolve Kangaskid with special requirements or something?
    Thanks for the awesome hack!!!It has brought me much nostalgia and fun

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Ummm just sayin' . Theres a girl beside blue after the Kabuto Mountain/cave colapse. I talk to her and the game freeze and crash. Im glad I save before talking to her

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2018
    wow who knew that this game started from the manga arc and expanded to all regions? I know that Aethestode don't really have time to complete the other arcs, but putting so much content in one rom feels too much. (that's just my personal opinion though) don't let me stop you:) I do suggest giving red the option of changing costumes or making a time skip so he'll look older though. If he would go through all the regions, I think its a good idea.

I only played till beta 7 or so, I wonder if now would be a good time to play it? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Guys help, after defeating missingo i keep getting the cutscenes of talking to blue and green. I saw that this was fixed but i kept experiencing it. How can i fix this. PS i tried with the latest patch too

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Just asking... Why does High Jump Kick have only 10 accuracy? :/ :( It actually has 90 accuracy iirc...

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    can anyone help me? why after i defeated the porygon and glitch pokemon..the scene keeps repeat again and again.. ? is it the end of Beta11B? just asking only :)

Back