• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • Hello! First Off I would like to say I love this hack. Keep up the good work!
    Now i have a few questions.
    1. Was the shiny gastly removed from the lavender town graveyard? I went to the graveyard at night and it wasnt there.
    2. Second how do you get kangaskoo? Do you you have to evolve Kangaskid with special requirements or something?
    Thanks for the awesome hack!!!It has brought me much nostalgia and fun

2) No.
    I've found it in Route 4, between Mt. Moon and Cerulean City.

wow who knew that this game started from the manga arc and expanded to all regions? I know that Aethestode don't really have time to complete the other arcs, but putting so much content in one rom feels too much. (that's just my personal opinion though) don't let me stop you
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    I do suggest giving red the option of changing costumes or making a time skip so he'll look older though. If he would go through all the regions, I think its a good idea.

I only played till beta 7 or so, I wonder if now would be a good time to play it?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

It could.
    But remember that if you play now, you could be forced to start all over again in the next Beta.
    It happened with Beta 10c, it happened now with Beta 11b, so it could happen again with the next one.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    can anyone help me? why after i defeated the porygon and glitch pokemon..the scene keeps repeat again and again.. ? is it the end of Beta11B? just asking only :)

Curiosity.
    a) Are you playing Beta 11b? (patched onto a clean rom)?
    b) Did you start a new savefile?

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    I too am experiencing the repeated glitch. And it is also with 11b and a clean rom

The cutscene after you leave Delia and the 'Shadow Realm' goes normally...then it repeats all over again when the game automatically makes u exit Prof Ivy's lab. After seeing the entire cut scene AGAIN, you have control of Red and can walk around talking to Ivy and her assistance (she says goodluck). But if you exit either north or south of the lab, the cutscene plays again and again

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I too am experiencing the repeated glitch. And it is also with 11b and a clean rom

The cutscene after you leave Delia and the 'Shadow Realm' goes normally...then it repeats all over again as soon as you leave Prof Ivy's lab. After the loop, you have control of Red and can walk around talking to Ivy and her assistance (she says goodluck). But if you exit either north or south of the lab, the cutscene plays again and again

Did you tried just flying out of the place?
    Or using the Old Woman's teleporting powers?

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Did you tried just flying out of the place?
    Or using the Old Woman's teleporting powers?

Well the problem with that is that you can only be in Prof Ivy's lab, you are unable to fly out and there is no old lady in the lab.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    Lunos can you give me a save file around the starting of orange islands as i lost my game :/ (because i patched wrong)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Lunos can you give me a save file around the starting of orange islands as i lost my game :/ (because i patched wrong)

I didn't pasted the Dragonite Event yet because i'm really lazy having to play through all again xD..
    I wouldn't give you my save anyways tho, I prefer to keep my items and pokemons with myself and only myself <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2015
    How can i play this room? Im using my boy advanced apk. I Dont know how to start it, because i usually download .ROM games.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How can i play this room? Im using my boy advanced apk. I Dont know how to start it, because i usually download .ROM games.

.GBA ROMs, you meant.
    Also, this is a UPS, you need to patch it over a Clean FireRed ROM in order to play.

ON:
    So.. I have some questions:
    1) I had my Gyarados while playing the Frozen Fortress Chapter and the Gyarados Side Chapters A&B didn't triggered, were those removed? :c

2) Shouldn't Pikachu join in Mr. Mime's barrier at Saffron City instead of Red? ..
    I remember it being that way in B10c, also a dialog still have a "Pikachu: Pika Pi.." or something on it xDD

Btw, thanks for fixing the "Zap Zap Zapdos Chapter" or something like that <3
    Also, I can confirm that some Mega Stones are still obtainable through Pickup, i've got the SteelixiteY and Slowbronite so far.

Years
  • Lunos can you give me a save file around the starting of orange islands as i lost my game :/ (because i patched wrong)
    I can give you mine, if you want :) the game is before you defeat mewtwo in cerulean city and after you defeat zapmolcuno.(i also have all pokemons on my team fully evsed,and i randomly found a shiny oddish XD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Gonna wait until december before start all over again ;-;
    Btw one of the best hacks that i ever played :)

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • ummm..... i am stuck at mewtwo when bill calls me at cerulean city. I went to the cave and i can't find the way till mewtwo do we have to do something else before going there? cause' as far as I remember blaine comes later :/

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2017
    Perhaps I am the only one experiencing this but, at the start of the game:

The Cubone, Jigglypuff and Spearow tracking down and chase in Pallet Town to make to Prof. Oak?
    Yeah:. Maybe there's a specific order in which the chase should be done but,
    Bulbasuar is no where to be found?

I went back to watch other Youtube Videos to see where to find him again, he's originally suppose to appear after you met Cubone for the first time.

And that doesn't happen?

Is it moved in 11b? Or is this a common bug?
    Let it be known right away because, you can't advance from Pallet Town with out that event. lml

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2023
    Curiosity.
    a) Are you playing Beta 11b? (patched onto a clean rom)?
    b) Did you start a new savefile?

yes i play the from the beginning.. yes new savefile.. even this is a great game.. nevermind.. i will play from beginning again from patching ..thanks bro for your games :)

Years
  • Perhaps I am the only one experiencing this but, at the start of the game:

The Cubone, Jigglypuff and Spearow tracking down and chase in Pallet Town to make to Prof. Oak?
    Yeah:. Maybe there's a specific order in which the chase should be done but,
    Bulbasuar is no where to be found?

I went back to watch other Youtube Videos to see where to find him again, he's originally suppose to appear after you met Cubone for the first time.

And that doesn't happen?

Is it moved in 11b? Or is this a common bug?
    Let it be known right away because, you can't advance from Pallet Town with out that event. lml

If you're playing beta 11b it should be in the bush on the right side where you had your battle with mew and meet your rival for the first time. I hope I said that right. :o

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    I don't want to be a bother. But my game keeps repeating the same scene in the Orange islands arc after beating Porygon Z and Missing no.

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2018
    the creator of this hack.....i hope your doing fine.Very long hack very much heart in it.Something to be proud of in your life

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2017
    If you're playing beta 11b it should be in the bush on the right side where you had your battle with mew and meet your rival for the first time. I hope I said that right. :o

Thank...You...

I couldn't find that Bulbasuar for days lml, seriously, I owe you one! Maybe I should go back and read the actual manga for a better guide? I stopped right around the Platinum Arc;. Skimmed through Black&White (Love Lack-Two's role and how they Incorporated Pokemon Black/White 2). Will we see trainers from the OR/AS Arc? Granted this is a G-I-A-N-T mod. My humblest thanks for the creator:. And this Community:. For showing me this truly amazing experience.

Back