• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
  • Okay, a question. With the help of azurile13, I'm able to increase the pocket size for both Key Item and Normal Item (sacrificing a bit of berries bag size, but as you notice it doesn't really matter since there isn't much berries within the game). Doing so, however, break saves. Therefore, Beta 12 would require you to start all over again.

^Therefore, should I bother increasing the bag size or not?

I know, it's hard for us to start a new save file, but in that case, it's alright. :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Beta 11E is released. If you're playing from Beta 11, you can continue from previous savefile.

==Changelog for Beta 11e==
    - - Fixed salemans gltich in Hoenn Region
    - fixed the fusion recipe glitches (need testing)
    - Fixed the nurse npc in Valencia Island PC
    - Fixed the glitch where Bill sprite won't dissapear in Sevii Island 8
    - Fixed several error flags that caused Regi to respawn.
    - Fixed the error flags that prevented you from completing Darkrai's event.
    - Fixed the trainer near Ultima's house.
    - Fixed the glitch where you figth an occult trainer instead of cresselia.
    - Fixed the glitch where Lugia is still evolving into Shadow Lugia via Blue Orb
    - Fixed the text error for Parcel.

Note: If you are trying to complete Darkrai Chapter, you'll need to talk to Occult Mina in the Pokemon centre again.
    Please help me I can't escape in the out of order loop where I need to get the supply. Heres what happen. I enter the butwal island and theres a cutscene. After that I enter the pokemoncenter they need a supply. I go back the after the butwal Island enter the PM. I talked to the guard first before entering the butwal Island and I talk again twice cause I didn't know if hes the one who got the supply. And I teleport where the porygon cutscene in the butwal. And that god damn old man i in the door again pls help senpai

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2016
    I just downloaded beta 11E but how can i continue my last save file? Im using myboy (android)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    I just downloaded beta 11E but how can i continue my last save file? Im using myboy (android)

Rename your savefile. Example : pokemon adventure red(old save) to pokemon adventure red 11e(renamed pokemon adventure red

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hey is there any way to just download the full game fully patched without do patch updates?

The game is not finish yet but the game is really long so its like a full game.

Btw I found a bug while im trying to get away in the butwal island. The sea entrance of the butwal spam random level sunflora encounte. I catch some level 0

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2017
    Hi is anybody know where are the other ticket ? I got the mystic, the one for birth island and the other for the region of Shadow Lugia

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So.. I've started all over again from 0 because I thought I wouldn't like to have the Power Item in my bag pointlessly, and this time I've noticed some things i've never did before xD

1) Does this make any sense?
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

2) Before triggering the event where Jigglypuff appears in a bridge from Viridian and then runs away, you can see him in the spot where he's going to run, which actually makes little to no sense for me xD
    Also, in Beta 10c I remember getting Rock Smash and then when going to catch it, Jigglypuff wasn't there, is that supposed to make sense too? xD

3) Shouldn't this Trainer tell that after getting the Indigo League's Trophy?

Also, shouldn't Red's Front Sprite have his Adventure Manga Outfit instead of his FR Manga Outfit? xD
    It would be kinda cool if we get an item to dress him in his FR Manga Outfit and change it back whenever we want, btw.

4) Sup, just sitting here in the rock looking at the Sun :D ...

Also, in that little tree-like thing you can get a TM01, but just 1, when every other TM i've got was x10 D: ...

5) This girl still doesn't says anything in Beta 11E.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016
    Anyone know where to get the following pokemon. I need them to complete my mega collection.

Torchic

Snover

Lati@s

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    just got done with the current beta and omg :D nice job cant wait for the next beta to come out :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey again forum. Appearently sending link through pm is also against the rules (sorry about that). But I want to help people having trouble with patching the rom. Just send me pm and I hope I will be able to help you.

Ttar0914

Years
  • So.. I've started all over again from 0 because I thought I wouldn't like to have the Power Item in my bag pointlessly, and this time I've noticed some things i've never did before xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Well, as for #3, I've already posted the solution a few posts above, because it showed me the same. Just completely delete your old save data and then start a new game. That fixes it.

For #4: I had a similar experience on Key Lime Island, where you had to dive for the Remeyo Weed, and after getting back up, you were stuck and couldn't get off the water, because you weren't on a Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2016
    Can someone help me with this bug ?
    I get this screen every time i go to Oree Island

Spoiler:

Playing Beta11E

MacX

Shiny Hunter and Clay Sculptor
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    WARNING: Sometimes when you battle Gray, he will ask for Mulch. If you give him Mulch, it will teleport you to an OCEAN where u are surfing...but u can still move 360, so u can FLY out of there if u have someone that can learn it/

On Sevi 4, if u talk to the pokemart guy and then finish, your sprite will be locked and you have control of the Old man (who u replace with a grey glitched Red sprite). When you exit the Pokemart, everything goes back to normal. Thats kinda funny...

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Could you please put that in a Spoiler? ...
    It deforms badly the forum's design and it's kinda annoying >_< ...

ON:
    Hey, Aesthode, I wanted to ask..
    if the Power Item is removed after the Nidoran Cutscene, what happens with the saved that already are more advanced than that, will it still be there? :/

I've made it that the moment you walk into the blimp, you talk to Captain in the blimp, it'll get removed (for those who are already pass that stage).

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    After hoopa's event where should i go next ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2022
    Can someone help me with this bug ?
    I get this screen every time i go to Oree Island

Spoiler:

Playing Beta11E

I assume you haven't followed the instructions properly when downloading the patch. It said something like reading the GLITCH section first. No offense please, but since Aethestode isn't doing this great hack for anything and literally ANYTHING at all, the least we could do is try following his instructions...

• Egg hatching has the wrong palette
    • New Pokémon will always be recorded as Rattata in the Pokedex
    • The new Pokémon icon has colour issues (That's because I didn't import them properly due to laziness).
    • HM FLY doesn't work outside of battle. Don't use it.
    • Teleport/Dig might be unstable outside of battle.
    • Bags will get full. This will result in sometimes you not getting storyline items. Therefore, always make sure bag have slots for more items.
    • Pika doesn't have the correct sound.
    • In the blimp, clicking to go to Nanomi, Johto, Decolore, Orre and Sinnoh Region will lead you to a dummied screen. Don't click.
    • Map is buggy.
    • The storyline Pikachu doesn't get power up from Light Ball. However, it is significantly stronger than the normal Pikachu you find in the wild.

Back