• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • I started beta11E.And I think I got it bad that the first shiny I met is the one I can't catch lol.The Nidorino who we need to beat at the start of the game well it's shiny :D I really feel unlucky hahah but hopefully gonna meet some other catchable ones :) And I love your games!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Does the main story has killings too? I just notice some bonus chapters has killings like rose red, the cerculean sea monster and the herp derp and etc

bigbirddarno

(con)(temporary) artist
    Years
  • Found it! Volcanion! Above certain waterfalls in Kanto region (where one of the legendary birds originally lives in)

By the way, the Harvest Moon Characters appearing inside, especially during the league is really hilarious! Thank you very much for creating such a great game

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I cant patch to a clean fire red rom

Don't let your dreams be dreams
    Yesterday you said tomorrow
    So.. just do it!
    Make your dreams come true
    Just do it!
    Grab the NUPS Patcher, a Clean FireRed ROM, mark "Ignore" in the "If file is invalid" zone and do it!
    Just do it!

Hi, Can i Battle-Trade with Friends in this ROM? i would like to play this rom but IDK if i can Battle-Trade with friends using My Boy Link.

Nope.
    Aethestode removed the 2nd Floor of the Pokemon Centers, unfortunately.

Hej Guys,

I have a problem... I fought Missingno and won, but when Im back in the normal world i have to speak with blue and green and so on, but it never ends. I stand in Prof. Ivy laboratory and when Im going out, i have to speak with blue again and again.
    I hope you can help me...

That sounds like one of the bugs fixed in 11D or 11E.

How can i get mushroom to relearn move ?

In addition to what MarzanBD007 said, there are some Mushrooms hidden in som Mt. Moon's rocks.
    You can see them through A-Map, but using the Itemfinder should work just fine, I think.

How can i get LUCKY EGG ?

It's in one of the Pokeballs at the bridge from Route 12.
    Go to the South, just where Green was going to in the first time you're there and one of the pokeballs should have it.
    I think it was the one near a trainer and a tree which you can Cut through HM01.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Hey guys, I have caught relicant and wailmer, but now i have forgot where to go with them for the golem chapter (where will push the waillord and get the egg). please help.
    I have reached the asasination chapter.
    also do we need the egg wailmer or wild wailmer will do...
    thanks in advance...
    I m playing beta 11E

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2017
    Hi there, I'm playing with the latest beta release, and I have a problem. You see, my bulbasaur is at level 21, and it hasn't evolved yet nor does it try to evolve. I thought it was normal until I saw on a walkthrough that it's supposed to really evolve at lvl 16. Help anyone ?

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Don't let your dreams be dreams

It's in one of the Pokeballs at the bridge from Route 12.
    Go to the South, just where Green was going to in the first time you're there and one of the pokeballs should have it.
    I think it was the one near a trainer and a tree which you can Cut through HM01.

thanks !

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2021
    For the Golems, dive in Vermilion
    Bulbasaur evolves on level 30, I think, and Ivysaur on 40

Btw, Aethestode, maybe you should add the Bulbasaur questions (location and evolution level) to the FAQ. They're almost daily questions around these parts

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Because I don't remember, where can I get a relicanth?
    Also, I don't know what to do with the ash jar.
    And I have completed the indigo league, but I can't go to Flora City yet, did I missed something???

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • For the Golems, dive in Vermilion
    Bulbasaur evolves on level 30, I think, and Ivysaur on 40

Btw, Aethestode, maybe you should add the Bulbasaur questions (location and evolution level) to the FAQ. They're almost daily questions around these parts

Bulbasaur ---Lv 27---> Ivysaur ----Lv 40----> Venusaur

Because I don't remember, where can I get a relicanth?
    Also, I don't know what to do with the ash jar.
    And I have completed the indigo league, but I can't go to Flora City yet, did I missed something???

If you talk about Floral City, in Kanto, all you have to do is Surf north from Celadon City. The main part of that city is the Love Letter chapter, which will start if you got the letter from the S S Anne and delivered it to Greg in Vermillion City.

As for the Ash Jar, at the floor right below the top one in Pokémon Tower, go all the way up and talk to the gravestone. It will allow you to complete that chapter.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    hey guys, i got to the place with braille text,under vermillion port but how to start the event. i have relicanth and wailmer (caught wild) in my team. please help...
    i m playing Beta 11E
    thanks....

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2016
    hey guys, i got to the place with braille text,under vermillion port but how to start the event. i have relicanth and wailmer (caught wild) in my team. please help...
    i m playing Beta 11E
    thanks....
    press Z in front of the board

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2022
    Where is NPC remove MOVE ? I think he(or she) is in the LAVENDER TOWN but i can't find .
    ----------
    Now I can find him at Fushsia, sorry I just forget xD

Last edited:
    Back