• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I am still stuck man just after i defeated porygon and was at yhe door of prof. Ivy after talking to rival 1 and green the same set of dialogs continue to repeat everytime i try to exit so now i an stuck inside prof. Ivys lab somebody please PLEASE help.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • I am still stuck man just after i defeated porygon and was at yhe door of prof. Ivy after talking to rival 1 and green the same set of dialogs continue to repeat everytime i try to exit so now i an stuck inside prof. Ivys lab

Play latest beta i.e. 11E

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    As most of you know... A year ago, I was going to make a hack for Green and Blue (Blue Chapter and Green Chapter). In those game, there'll be a post game saga like the Orange Archipelago. Green Chapter would involve Green going to the Nanomi Region to find the legendary birds and stop the spread of paras' spores, while Blue Chapter would have Blue visiting Decolore Islands to take his Gym Leader entrance exam but accidentally stumbling upon scientist reviving fossil pokemon and modifying them turning into mecha fossil pokemon. However, everything went down the drain when I literally don't have time to do focus on more than 1 hack.

Few months ago, I've decided to add the post game saga of Green Chapter and blue Chapter into Red Chapter (but have it focus on Red, and you'll only play bits of the saga). Now I've decided to change the storyline into full saga where it will focus on Green and Blue. This means that you'll be able to control as both Blue and Green in their respective post game saga.

Note: Several people have pm me in the past and now asking me whether I can add an option to play as Blue or Green in Red Chapter. I'm going to consider that.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Some glitches in the game:

Also, are you planning to add "Animeland" ? It would be interesting.
    And please add the primal reversion of Hoopa.
    Can't wait for beta 12 and the new things you would add!!!
    Especially, for the Arc in Hoenn with the red,blue,green orb and for the Arc in Nahomi Region saving Green from the Zombies :D :P !!!

The animeland would be a great idea. But some of the npc has anime names on it or in valencia island some of the people there are from gintama. But yeah I dont think were gonna see that XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    As most of you know... A year ago, I was going to make a hack for Green and Blue (Blue Chapter and Green Chapter). In those game, there'll be a post game saga like the Orange Archipelago. Green Chapter would involve Green going to the Nanomi Region to find the legendary birds and stop the spread of paras' spores, while Blue Chapter would have Blue visiting Decolore Islands to take his Gym Leader entrance exam but accidentally stumbling upon scientist reviving fossil pokemon and modifying them turning into mecha fossil pokemon. However, everything went down the drain when I literally don't have time to do focus on more than 1 hack.

Few months ago, I've decided to add the post game saga of Green Chapter and blue Chapter into Red Chapter (but have it focus on Red, and you'll only play bits of the saga). Now I've decided to change the storyline into full saga where it will focus on Green and Blue. This means that you'll be able to control as both Blue and Green in their respective post game saga.

Note: Several people have pm me in the past and now asking me whether I can add an option to play as Blue or Green in Red Chapter. I'm going to consider that.

Holy ... its like gta 5 XD

Edit : Wheres the bonus chapters? I ask because I wanna do more in the game :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    The animeland would be a great idea. But some of the npc has anime names on it or in valencia island some of the people there are from gintama. But yeah I dont think were gonna see that XD

It could be in Parallel Universe or something like that. Since in Pokemon exist Pokemon that can travel through time,space and dimensions he could add it if he wants. In season 17 of the anime, in one episode Ash went into one cave with mirrors and through that mirrors he went into a parallel dimension and he found his self into that dimension.
    Aethestode could do something like that with red. In a journey Red,Blue and Green could find a cave and accidentally somehow they travel to a parallel dimension. That way, Ash's memories wouldn't be fake at all. In his coma he could be dreaming the other dimension.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024

OMG!!! That would be amazing. It's like three games in one. Maybe you should change the title of the game into " Pokemon Adventures - Red-Blue-Green Chapter [Athestode] " . Also in the question you have in the game in Hoenn Region, yes you should add the contests and make them like in Pokemon Green.
    I have one question, I thought the other hacks with Green and Blue that you canceled, someone else pick them. What will happen/happened to them?
    Thanks for the game!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

(I hate inserting pokemon into the game... So time consuming and tedious).

32 of 150 Gen V pokemon are in the game
    Then I have to add 79 more pokemon (Gen VI)
    Then I have to add the Mega Evolution/Primal back in.
    Then I have to add the unique/fake Pokemon (e.g. Sarapi, Gastroper, Genesect's non-mechanized form).
    Then I have to add the fusion Pokemon.
    Then I have to add the Shadow Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024

Then I have to add the unique/fake Pokemon (e.g. Sarapi, Gastroper, Genesect's non-mechanized form).

It's like what Nurse Joy of the second floor in Valencia island Pokemon Center says, "So much to do!!" .
    Thanks for all the hard work you do to keep all of us, the fans happy!!!

Years
  • Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

These screenies are awesome. Also, i got a question (i asked you this question multiple, but you never gave me an answer.) are you considering the idea of givin' 4th 5th and 6th gen pokemons their proper cries? honestly it hurts so much so se a
    rhyperior with a bulbasaur cry hahahahaha

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    It could be in Parallel Universe or something like that. Since in Pokemon exist Pokemon that can travel through time,space and dimensions he could add it if he wants. In season 17 of the anime, in one episode Ash went into one cave with mirrors and through that mirrors he went into a parallel dimension and he found his self into that dimension.
    Aethestode could do something like that with red. In a journey Red,Blue and Green could find a cave and accidentally somehow they travel to a parallel dimension. That way, Ash's memories wouldn't be fake at all. In his coma he could be dreaming the other dimension.

Its good but theres so many things it the hack isnt finished yet. Theres so many regions. But yeah maybe Aethestode could take your suggestion. I have hopes too XD

Back