• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    Hello. I am currently in the Butwal Island part and I encountered some kind of a bug (I don't know if it's really a bug, or a glitch, I don't know the difference between those two) as soon as I enter the Butwal Island Map. Every time I walk one step, I always encounter Sunflora. Literally every time, every step. I also encountered this problem in Pokemon Light Platinum, too.

Even if you use Repels, they still won't leave. I tried checking with the Advance Map Editor and it shows the the Map has some kind of error.

Spoiler:
    Bruh... That's not a bug. You're probably confused on how a repel works. Here's an example : let's say for example you have a level 99 pokemon on the first spot of your party, if you use a repel,pokemons below level 99 won't appear. But, pokemons with the same lever or higher will still appear

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    Bruh... That's not a bug. You're probably confused on how a repel works. Here's an example : let's say for example you have a level 99 pokemon on the first spot of your party, if you use a repel,pokemons below level 99 won't appear. But, pokemons with the same lever or higher will still appear

Nope. It's not like that. I have Level 100 Pokemon in the first spot of my party, used a max Repel, and they are still there. I know how that works because I played Pokemon before, bruh. It may be not a gamebreaking problem but, it's a HUGE pain in the ass because every time I walk, just one step, even just facing into a different direction, they appear! I even encountered a Level 0 one. Plus they are all Sunflora. How could there be a Sunflora in the Sea!? It is definitely a bug. Tried repatching it and they are still there.

I even peeked into the Map by using Advance Map myself to see if it's a bug or it is really set to Sunflora but when I opened it, there is some kind of error. I have a screenshot there try seeing it for yourself.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    I'm such an idiot, I thought it was the end of Beta 11, but no:

You just have to keep going ahed, don't care about the Sunflora on the sea, you still can move, step by step, use the fast forward, to go faster, and one you get there, Green will speak to you.
    BTW, talk to Shiva, so she can teleport you ;).

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    I'm such an idiot, I thought it was the end of Beta 11, but no:

You just have to keep going ahed, don't care about the Sunflora on the sea, you still can move, step by step, use the fast forward, to go faster, and one you get there, Green will speak to you.
    BTW, talk to Shiva, so she can teleport you ;).

It's not really gamebreaking but it's just freaking annoying. Like when I had to go to Trovita Island to fend off some wild Pokemon and I had to go there by foot because Shiva is nowhere to be found and I had to go through that part of map and keep on clicking run and run, it's so annoying. Opened the map in Advance Map Editor and it looks like the map has some kind of error. I encountered the same kind of problem back when I was playing Pokemon Light Platinum, too.

Also when you had to get the parcel and go back to Butwal Island it doesn't show in Shiva's Choices, so you have to walk there to trigger some cutscene with Green.

Quick Question: When does this beta end anyway?

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
    Nope. It's not like that. I have Level 100 Pokemon in the first spot of my party, used a max Repel, and they are still there. I know how that works because I played Pokemon before, bruh. It may be not a gamebreaking problem but, it's a HUGE pain in the ass because every time I walk, just one step, even just facing into a different direction, they appear! I even encountered a Level 0 one. Plus they are all Sunflora. How could there be a Sunflora in the Sea!? It is definitely a bug. Tried repatching it and they are still there.

I even peeked into the Map by using Advance Map myself to see if it's a bug or it is really set to Sunflora but when I opened it, there is some kind of error. I have a screenshot there try seeing it for yourself.
    Well, the lake should normally be full of Sharpedo, if you pay attention to what Green said. It definitely is some kind of error.

Years

My bad then :P btw, if you found a Level 0 one, then it's definitively a bug. Also there should be sharpedo on that place not sunflora...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Hello!

I have a little problem with HM Surf. I mean that i can't take it because two rocks are blocking me and not on surface but underwater. What should I do? Did i miss something?

Attachments

• Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
      Untitled.jpg
      131.1 KB · Views: 5

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
    No, unfortunately Uu
    I sent my save the creator.
    I would not mind if he answers x)

At worst, I will restart a new game (nuzlock challenge for change)

Thinks for Helps

I doubt the creator, or anyone, can do anything if you saved via savestate after the game froze. If that's the case, you'll have to start from the very beginning.

Hello!

I have a little problem with HM Surf. I mean that i can't take it because two rocks are blocking me and not on surface but underwater. What should I do? Did i miss something?

It's right where you're standing on (hidden).

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    Hello!

As far as I remember that place is where the Dragonite event takes place, no? Then it's not really a hidden item. It's probably just the event recognized by the code as a hidden item. Just go on and find Dragonite. Hope that helps :)

Man! I've been ninja'd. Lol really? There is a hidden item in there? I couldn't find it. I forgot. Lol

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2015
    Hello!

Spoiler:

BTW, I even got stuck, I'm very advanced on the game:

Spoiler:

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The part in the Shamouti Island is not part of the plot. You go to Kumquat Island and keep going left out of town then you surf until you see a professor watching Magikarps then after that keep going until you reach Pumello Island then keep going up then you surf then you will see the Orange Cup Tower thing. :DDD

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    so,we gotta redownload the hack?or is it available on beta 11E? and the orange island arc are not in the manga?

P.S>sry for all the question,im new :D

I think what he's trying to say is that all Pokemons are now available in the game, meaning that they can be received by means of catching, evolving, or trading.

Does Beta 11E end with the event in Hamlim Island? And can someone please tell me the order of events or what to do in Tangerine Island? It's so confusing, for me. ~_~ :tired:

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2017
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

It is a side quest , but easy to complete, plus you get 3 legendries. Just come back from the green look-alike and you can see path splitting into 3 routes. Top left , top right and bottom right. climb the peak and fight the birds and return to the girl.
    Also in ice peak , you have enterance to finish the Jynx episode.

Plus the center where the 3 birds are spinning, dive there and Lugia is available.

Hope this helps..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    is there anyone do or finish hypno side quest in shangjuan island, i kinda confuse how to do it
    and how to start flower bud village arc and how the story goes?
    after i beat carly in hamlin chamber where she and blue go?

so anyone can help me

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    Hey, Aesthode. I just want to say, THIS GAME IS SO AWESOME!!! :D I cant wait for it be finished. :D I'm rooting for you. :D Good luck!

Xerslash

To be, or not to be..
    Years
    In the mirage Island Arc, there is some kind a Pokeball inside the tower. I interacted with it but no events whatsoever. Glitch or misplacement?

BT

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Anyone else have the glitch at seafoam when you try to leave the first cave and a boulder jumps and talks to you with Ua (i think) repetitively? Essentially freezes the game since the text cannot be ended

Back