• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    Can anyone help me out here? I beat the orange cup and got most of the legendarys(apart from darkrai-volcanion-mew-the swords).But i can't seem to get the carly arc started. I visit hamlin island but nothing happens. Anyone got a clue as in why?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    can anyone share a save compatible with the latest beta at the end of the orange league arc?

the only thing i had left to do in my last save was fighting bruno, kinda sad i can't continue that playthrough

anyway, grats to aethestode for the gorgeous rom!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Can anyone help me out here? I beat the orange cup and got most of the legendarys(apart from darkrai-volcanion-mew-the swords).But i can't seem to get the carly arc started. I visit hamlin island but nothing happens. Anyone got a clue as in why?

Go Back in Pallet Town and Talk Blue

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Ok, I'm dumb, I can't get Firered to patch, I've tried 3 different ROMs, but I keep getting the Failed! Input checksum is invalid. error.

Someone please help me because I really want to play this game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2016
    same here, I am using the gba emulator and it worked before but now idk how to download it or this rom. can anyone help?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Nevermind, I had to download the ROM from a different source. Got it up and running. Now, another stupid question. How do I make the game look good like I see everyone else playing? It's so smooth and crisp in pkaythroughs and screenshots I see, but with mine, it's still pixely.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2017
    How do you get the regis. I've been to the regi rooms but idk how to activate or spawn them

Years
  • Hello!
    I have a problem at the Indigo Plateu. I'm trying to enter the semi finals, but i can't. Red's just standing at the entrance. I can't even move or open menu. Don't know if that's a bug or if I skipped something important, but i thought i'll mention it anyway.

Little update: It only stops me when i'm going directly through the entrance. It lets me pass if i'm going through this spots:

Last edited:

Earfull

WildSalamance
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2021
    my bulbasaur is lvl 25 and still hasnt evolved. did i do something wrong? it doesnt have everstone on.

Back