• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hello, I have a problem in that this beta system day and night, because I'm playing the beta 11E and not the system. Thank you

coolbot100x

who is that? ^
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    this is amazing... this is... ****ing perfect... like i legit couldn't breath upon seeing the games start screen!!! that's how excited i was i love you for this i cant wait for the game to be completed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i beg you please don't let me and everyone else who loves this game down by abondoning it!!!! or else!!!

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2016
    Hey, can somebody help me on the "deep sea search chapter" on finding the HM Surf. I've looked through walkthroughs and everything but there's something wrong with my game compared to others. In my game, there are two rocks blocking my way to reach the HM Surf and i know this because of the Itemfinder.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hey, can somebody help me on the "deep sea search chapter" on finding the HM Surf. I've looked through walkthroughs and everything but there's something wrong with my game compared to others. In my game, there are two rocks blocking my way to reach the HM Surf and i know this because of the Itemfinder.

A lot of walkthroughs are about older betas, a lot has changed. Are you sure you're not standing on the HM? It should be right before the rocks. Then a cutscene should start

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    I downloaded the latest 11E patch and applied it to a clean firered rom. When I dived to get surf, the platform that it is on is blocked by two boulders, and I can't get to the HM. Hep. Plz.

Years
  • I downloaded the latest 11E patch and applied it to a clean firered rom. When I dived to get surf, the platform that it is on is blocked by two boulders, and I can't get to the HM. Hep. Plz.

One post were enough.
    Go a step back and push A in front of the block

the Search function exists for a reason btw and one post above you is already the answer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Guys I have 2 questions:

- how can I catch the mew on kinnow island / route 15? I noticed I can land on a certain boulder on the route but dunno what to do afterwards

- where do I use the birth island ticket? Managed to reach the mirage island and cleared the event there with np, can't even find the option for birth island though x.x

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Guys I have 2 questions:

- how can I catch the mew on kinnow island / route 15? I noticed I can land on a certain boulder on the route but dunno what to do afterwards

- where do I use the birth island ticket? Managed to reach the mirage island and cleared the event there with np, can't even find the option for birth island though x.x

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    I found a bug, i don't know if it has been reported already. At the beginning of the game, when you fight lvl 1 mew, he doubled, after he beated me, i was able to talk to him again and fight lvl 99 mew, of course he defeated me with 1 attack.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    I've just finished the Orange Leaugeu and Blue tells me in Pallet Town to head to Hamlin Island.
    But I have no idea how to get there?

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Just commenting on a glitch you may or may not know about. Just after the kabuto island. Red and blue are on a little island and there's a girl standing there next to him by accident I suppose. When u talk to her its instant game crash. So I'm avoiding it but I thought I'd let you know. I believe I have version 11E. Thanks keep up the amazing work

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2018
    Guys and Aethestode I don't know if anyone has reported this glitch, but I just want to say that I just caught Mew!!! I was in lavander tower battling Koga and I lost, but instead of going to Lavander pokemon center I went back to the beginning of the game and I had to fight nidorino and got another poliwhirl, then I went to Green (our Rival, not the girl) and I fought Mew again, but this time I had Pokeballs to catch it and voilá! =P

imgur(DOT)com/KA7DPTT

sry is my first time posting and it doesn't allow me to post links.... =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    Genuinely lost loli got these sick shelders over here. These selfish lapras over here. I think I'm suppose to find an icecave for jynx so officer jenny wont burn crosses in its yard. Any thought?

Back