• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Sorry, my english is Bad
    First: Where is Entei?
    Second: How do i arrive Hamlin Island for the Event of Carly?
    I'm Playing Beta 11E, think

PD: My Native Languaje is Spanish, but, Spanish Forums no information on this game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2023
    So, just wondering, since the arc will be continue on, losing to bruno will not be he ending of the game right? but it continue tu yellow chapter, and GSC chapter right? tell me if im wrong. And good job dude for upgrading the graphic, and take your time, you doing this for free anyway, we don't deserve to complain. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    Just a question um I know this is for red chapter but does green gather badges in the game?? Because I was in Brock's gym and lost to blue! I was training my Pokemon too! Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Hi, I have a question about the rose red chapter...

I searched all over this thread with no luck.

Anyway, I am able to trigger the event up to the point when the ghost tries to make red switch places with her, then the baby shows up and she disappears, there s no battle...
    I checked the sign south of the little lake/pond south of the entrance and the text changed, also at the nort/east exit an old guy comes and says something like "you look like you've seen a ghost..." and gives a little backstory about the ghost.

Is this the end of the chapter?
    I don't get to fight her anymore? :c

FYI, I am playing beta 11E, patched into a clean ROM.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Forget It, found Hamlin Island and Entei
    Question: Where is Relicanth? For The Regi's Event

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2016
    So I've been thinking about playing this game for awhile. I know Beta 12 isn't coming soon, but it is coming. I also heard that it would require me to restart the game once it comes out. I was wondering if I should download the game now or should I wait for awhile until Beta 12 comes out.

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    looking forward to the june release of the new beta lol(joking maybe) can't wait to see whats in store for your other hacks for instance green chapter once you're finished with this one lol and also would you ever make this game on rmxp if you had the chance to i mean you could have alot more things to do with the game that you might want to do that cant do on a rom

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Stuck at old man after the team rocket arc at clad on city.
    He told me to wait in his house for groceries. Bro never came back.
    I went to the celadon city shopping center.
    Bro is not there.
    I used the phone on first floor. Nothing happened.
    I used the phone at the celadon pokemon center.
    Nothing happened. What do I do??

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Stuck at old man after the team rocket arc at clad on city.
    He told me to wait in his house for groceries. Bro never came back.
    I went to the celadon city shopping center.
    Bro is not there.
    I used the phone on first floor. Nothing happened.
    I used the phone at the celadon pokemon center.
    Nothing happened. What do I do??

That Is The Walker Farm Event, Need HM Rock Smash

felynari

Remembering something that no one else can is a pa
    Years
  • Im almost done with beta 11 now ! Its really fun ,not suprised why you keep winninf hoty :D, buim kinda stuck at butwick island where i need to go to ascorbia island market? Any hints where i cand find the market?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    deliver mulch to gray and I took Route 18.. but Red got trapped, forcing me to restart the game
    Any Solution? or that always happen?
    And another thing, How do I get to Mineral Town?
    I Play Beta 11E

Im almost done with beta 11 now ! Its really fun ,not suprised why you keep winninf hoty :D, buim kinda stuck at butwick island where i need to go to ascorbia island market? Any hints where i cand find the market?

Ascorbia Island Market = Pokemon Shop of Ascorbia Island, Enter to The Shop and Talk with the postman to receive the Parcel.

Last edited:
    Back