• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Hououin Kyouma

Epic Ringo Face
Years
  • 1Ej3BFw.png
    pELTaE6.png
    guwbjIm.png
    DD7Shio.png

Soz for the lack of update. Been busy with work.

The graphics are amazing! Best update yet! El Psy Congroo.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2016
    Congratulations on the hack, I would say it is my favorite. :p

I'm having a little trouble. All the teleport ladies have disappeared and it's getting a bit difficult to get around. I'm at the point in the game where you have to revisit Trovita island to help out Ruby.

Is there any changes regarding that?

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2023
    Im at the mirage tower after i beat 2 black guy , i cant find the way to progress

Is this the end for now or theres some way ?

I beat carly in hamlin island then thats it for this story ?

Also how can i get the regi pkm , sword of justice , darkai? i have no clue how to find them :p

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    I'm also working on a rom hack and was looking for some help, any help at all would be nice. pm me on here or msg me on kik @mindl3ss8796.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Keep it coming Aethestode-Sama~

Edit : Is the 1st picture a side quest? Part time job?

Nah, it's a dream sequence. A new feature in FireRed is that whenever you go to sleep after certain chapters, there'll be a dream sequence.

Congratulations on the hack, I would say it is my favorite. :p

I'm having a little trouble. All the teleport ladies have disappeared and it's getting a bit difficult to get around. I'm at the point in the game where you have to revisit Trovita island to help out Ruby.

Thank you!

Well old women can't stand in the middle of thunderstorm. It's dangerous, you know?

Can someone post a download link to a clean pokemon FireRed v1.0?

Sorry, it's against the rules.

Im at the mirage tower after i beat 2 black guy , i cant find the way to progress

Is this the end for now or theres some way ?

I beat carly in hamlin island then thats it for this story ?

Also how can i get the regi pkm , sword of justice , darkai? i have no clue how to find them :p

It's not the end of Mirage Tower.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Culvert said:

I've questioned it myself before, but I found a solution: Return to Fairchild Island and surf and dive to Crazy Island (Route 9, its south). There is a harbor, which can be accessed to travel to Trovita Island.

I used a map from here and Bulbapedia to navigate through the Orange Islands and its a great help.

Anyway, I finished the Orange Islands arc and I'm tired, since the final battle was very sad and tough with the reveals and struggle against Porygon. I finished the Carly mini chapter in Hamlin Island too, but I don't know how to come to the Mirage Tower.

I found the bonus chapter around the derpers ridiculously funny, being hilarious and sarcastic it was. Great taking on dealing with the derpers! I agree reading after the solution for a problem is better than sending a hatemail, since it spares from frustration and killing unnecessary time.

Aethestode said:
    AgAH8CB.png
    BdP9t5V.png
    4XbSZGT.png
    GmGww2m.png
    MsKTS9b.png
    IsyFrue.png

Viridian City got revamped entirely along with the Gym, School, Mart and PC.
    Wow, if I found the tiles in the current beta being cool, this one one-ups it! I wonder how you will deal with the music, since the betas used the standard music only, which makes especially battles monotone (had to hear different music while playing, which could fit in certain situations or special battles).

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Hey Aethestode, will there be an implementation of new gen attacks and new abilities from Gen IV onwards? 'coz it would be cool if there will be one

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • This game is so awesome that I can't stop thinking about it. Which make ne kind of confused about "the great serpent" at the end of the temple. Can anybody tell me what is it, and what blue feather does it talk about ? Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Hey Aethestode, Im currently playing ver 8.3, so that means if wanna play the latest version, I have to patch to a new clean room and start all over again? If that's true, then it's so unconvinient. I have to start all over again everytime you update a newer version.

Years
  • Hey Aethestode, Im currently playing ver 8.3, so that means if wanna play the latest version, I have to patch to a new clean room and start all over again? If that's true, then it's so unconvinient. I have to start all over again everytime you update a newer version.
    If you are playing 8.3, download 11E and play. You will not regret it.

Back