• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    help!

just got Articuno safe from team rocket on youtube shows go down steps and get attached again from team rocket? nothing happens?

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi Aethe, sorry for bothering again but I have one last request, can I use your Red Overworld as a base to my new Gold Overworld? (I'll give credits as if you had done it or at least I'll not claim as mine), and if you don't want please let me use as an example mainly for the shape of the cap, sorry for annoy you again and thanks in advance. Also great updates, can't wait for the new beta.

Sure, go ahead.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    So I'm having trouble evolving Eevee into an Espeon and I've saw people say you have to use a solar ribbon and that you get it in celadon city, but when I go there there no solar ribbon. I also evolved Eevee without one around level 36 or 37, but I had to start from an earlier point because my save doesn't work. Does any one know what I can do. I'm playing version 11E btw.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    First off this is one hell of a five star hack but I've run into a glitch where after beating blue in the championship finals I am unable to get the orange ticket in pallet town oak just says "red i see bright things in your future" has anyone encountered this what do you do???

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
  • I'm sorry for bothering you, but there are rocks in the way of me finding the hidden HM03 Surf. Is this is a bug or am I missing something?

Edit: So sorry, just found it... Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2016
    Have been playing this amazing game for hours and I love it,I'm trying to complete the pokedex but without knowing the location of Pokemon beforehand I get paranoid that I might miss something.
    For some reason I can't find the post where you link the location file doc thingy,can you lead me to it please? It's driving me crazy (there might be a nidoqueen in the safari zone) but I'm not sure,been there for 1 hour and nothing, I just want to be sure fam
    Thank you for the hard work man,do you even get donations or something?
    Edit
    Still haven't found the Locations.doc,when i download the patch there is no zip file,just Beta11e

Last edited:
    Years
  • First off this is one hell of a five star hack but I've run into a glitch where after beating blue in the championship finals I am unable to get the orange ticket in pallet town oak just says "red i see bright things in your future" has anyone encountered this what do you do???

yeah I encountered this before but it was in Bets 9.1 :v
    make sure you are playing the latest version.

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2016
    I have encountered a serious bug.

After defeating "Porygon" for the last time and coming back to Valencia Island, I appear in the Professor Ivy's Lab and whenever I get out of it the same loop starts again, in which I talk with Gary and then Green and back to the Lab again.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    When will johto region arc & the rest be released !? Im absolutely in love w/ your ROM hack ! I played it on my iphone thru gba4ios & i fell in love ! I really would love to know when the other regions will be available to play !!! Hopefully you will end up doing yellow & blue !!

Years
  • I have encountered a serious bug.

After defeating "Porygon" for the last time and coming back to Valencia Island, I appear in the Professor Ivy's Lab and whenever I get out of it the same loop starts again, in which I talk with Gary and then Green and back to the Lab again.

Ya happened to me too. I tried everything, even going back to a saveslot before entering the map with Porygon. I started playing with 11E, so it was the latest version, I just quit, now waiting for 12.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2024
    I know this isn't yellow chapter but um how to pass the old dude blocking the exit to Cealdon City? Thank you.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    little update
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2016
    I recently completed B11. I was never so involved in a story. Although I personally think if you added some kind of narration to scenes it would make it all the better. Example, I had no idea until I dug into it, I never knew Poliwhirl evolved to save red. Narration to explain the story would be grand!

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    When it comes the next uptade? Aim waiting the release.. will bem this mouth. . Next mouth..

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back