• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • When I went to Lunar Summit, Cresselia wasn't there.

It appears only at night time.

Since we all are waiting for Beta 12 here or asking for help in the game, why not make this thread a little fun by making a story made by all of us ^_^ and who knows maybe Aethesthode might add it as a bonus chapter or something ;)

Lets start wth this: "While Red is walking in Route ?? he felt a strange feeling that something/someone is following him. He was suddenly tackled by..."

hope you guys join or atleast try to just for fun :pink_laugh:

that sounds fun... but we should not do anything without Aethestode's permission

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    that sounds fun... but we should not do anything without Aethestode's permission

Okay haha, you are right we shouldn't pressure him on adding more bonus chapters so that we could get beta 12 sooner but now that i think of it you can actually make an awesome hack with this method/game. Sucks that i don't know how to {XD}

Last edited:

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Okay. Demo version gonna get released on the 1st of May.

Keyword: DEMO
    ayy m8 so excited for this demo could you tell us what we will see in this demo
    (or maybe PM me cuz I rly don't care about spoilers)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    Nice DEMO i really want to see the changes on this one i really can`t wait thank you

Sorry bad english

Years
  • I've never read any of the Pokemon manga, so this is all new to me. It seems amazing though, and playing through the latest beta has been a wonderful experience. Bravo, Aethestode.

Years
  • Does it have to be a specific time at night cuz when I went to Lunar Summit at night it still wasn't there.

No idea. Many users has this problem of not encountering Cresselia even in night :(

Can someone tell me locations of legendaries in pokemon red adventures beta 11E

Mewtwo: Cave Of Origin (Orange)

Kyogre: Where did you Dived to save Captain's Vaporeon?? (Needs HM Cut)

Groudon: Navel Island Cave

Hoopa: Mirage Island (Obtained the ticket from Prof. Oak after the Orange League)

Volcanion: Climb the Waterfall near the Power Plant (East of Cerulean City) (Requires HM Waterfall)

Articuno, Moltress and Zapdos: Shamuti Island (Hope it's spelled correctly)

Entei: Spa Cavern (Hamlim Island]

Raikou: The Cave in Route 18 (Orange)

Suicune: Didn't remembered :D

NOTE: You have to first see the Legendary Dogs in various Routes of Orange Arch to catch them in those places. They first appear in Route 6 and then maybe Route 14.

HO-Oh: Orange Summit (Go through Pummelo Island after you have finished Orange Arch)

Lugia: No Idea.

Latios & Latias: Southern Island

Deoxys (All Formes): Birth Island (Obtain the ticket from Yellow)

Regis: You have to have a Wailord and a Relicanth and... umm... its pretty the same as in R/S/E but i forgot the places (sure they are in Orange Arch and you have to Dive).

Darkrai: Hamlim Island (Finish the Cresselia Event first)

Cresselia: Southern Island (May not appear even in night) :(

Hope it helps a few others too.

EDIT: I don't know if it is already reported or known, but there are Wild Machamps at Route 12 (South).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    How to learn ultimate moves in sevii island 2? The old woman jn the upper of waterfall when i defeated the old women,he talk this message:"you re not ready yet"how i get ready to get ultimate moves? (sorry for my bad english)

Years
  • How to learn ultimate moves in sevii island 2? The old woman jn the upper of waterfall when i defeated the old women,he talk this message:"you re not ready yet"how i get ready to get ultimate moves? (sorry for my bad english)

i don't think she teaches The Ultimate moves yet :/

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Does it have to be a specific time at night cuz when I went to Lunar Summit at night it still wasn't there.

You need to help the boy who has a nightmare in valencia island first. You'll need a Munna to find out the cause of his nightmare. Then you'll have to interact with an occult NPC in Valencia Island PC. Then Cresselia will appear in Lunar Summit.

Back