• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Poliwrath, Venasaur, Pikachu, Snorlax, Aerodactyl and Gyarados is Red's whole team if I am correct.I tried to go with the story and I must say I had difficulty following his team comp but it does work.

I stick to Red's original team too :D And don't forget he had Espeon/Vee in the PC ;)

XeGaming

The Unwanted Duskull
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2018
    Yo Aethesthode what tools on rom hacking do you suggest I use? for mapping,scripting etc.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the Red orb and Thunderbolt TM, I found the Blue orb in a shop but I can't seem to find the Red one.
    Also this is the best ROM hack I played!

Years
  • Can anyone tell me where I can find the Red orb and Thunderbolt TM, I found the Blue orb in a shop but I can't seem to find the Red one.
    Also this is the best ROM hack I played!

You can get Thunderbolt at Celadon Game Corner for 4000 Coins. As for the Red orb, i got it when i played Beta 11E for the first time but after that i never found it.

How to get a hm3 surf in route 19 in pokemon red chapter.. please help me

You will get it from Misty. Trade a Kingler for her Gyarados, the Gyarados will be holding HM03 Surf.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2016
    Hey Aethestode! so far I'm REALLY enjoying your hack! small problem/glitch in 11e of red adventure. My bulbasaur won't evolve! I have him at level 22 currently, and I'm not sure what the problem is. also, if anyone can link me to the word document of locations, my googlefu is failing me miserably.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    Hey Aethestode! so far I'm REALLY enjoying your hack! small problem/glitch in 11e of red adventure. My bulbasaur won't evolve! I have him at level 22 currently, and I'm not sure what the problem is. also, if anyone can link me to the word document of locations, my googlefu is failing me miserably.

bulbasaur evolves at much higher levels than normal games
    there is a location word doc linked a few pages back but its for v9 and doesn't really apply for 11e.

Years
  • Hello! I am really enjoying this romhack! I haven't had any problems with it soo far and I'm excited for the next update!
    I'm playing v.11e and I'm a little stuck. I'm at the part where you dive for surf. I have found the location of the HM using the itemfinder and have walked to the place multiple times and I have watched youtube playthroughs and I have the right location, and I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong? The event isn't being triggered and I would really appreciate any advice on how to trigger the event.

Years
  • Hello! I am really enjoying this romhack! I haven't had any problems with it soo far and I'm excited for the next update!
    I'm playing v.11e and I'm a little stuck. I'm at the part where you dive for surf. I have found the location of the HM using the itemfinder and have walked to the place multiple times and I have watched youtube playthroughs and I have the right location, and I was wondering if I'm doing something wrong? The event isn't being triggered and I would really appreciate any advice on how to trigger the event.

it won't trigger automatically.
    2SXJxem.jpg

Press 'A' here to trigger it.

Years
  • Thank you soo much! I thought I pressed "A" all over the place, but that's what I get for speeding up my emulator! XD Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    I have just downloaded the rom patch on my phone, where i already had a fire red rom, but on my emulator doesn't appear the game, nor the fire red rom is modified when i open it, do i miss a step to make it work or have i done something wrong?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2022
    I have just downloaded the rom patch on my phone, where i already had a fire red rom, but on my emulator doesn't appear the game, nor the fire red rom is modified when i open it, do i miss a step to make it work or have i done something wrong?
    are you using My Boy?
    if so, is the firered rom and the patch file in the same folder?
    are the files named exactly the same except for the extension(.gba, .ups)?
    is auto patch enabled? (Settings>>Misc>>Rom patching)

Back