• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Umm i dont see any link for beta 12 in page 378 only demo released text and a link to locations can somebody give me the link for beta 12 demo patch

I'm sure that Aethestode said that Beta 12 will be available to download only for 1 week. The link is removed.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    *spoilers* just in case
    I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but during the ss ann mission(?) when you're under water and you get the water stone i think if you use it on one of the shelder you may catch in the ocean you will be stuck because you need to use it on poliwhirl. Idk if there needs to be a warning or something to prevent somebody from messing up and having to reload a last save,

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2023
    *spoilers* just in case
    I don't know if this has been addressed or not, but during the ss ann mission(?) when you're under water and you get the water stone i think if you use it on one of the shelder you may catch in the ocean you will be stuck because you need to use it on poliwhirl. Idk if there needs to be a warning or something to prevent somebody from messing up and having to reload a last save,

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2018
    n86gpscpd
    Is this all the legendary Pokemon in beta 11E?

Years
  • n86gpscpd
    Is this all the legendary Pokemon in beta 11E?

Mewtwo: Cave Of Origin (Orange)

Kyogre: Where did you Dived to save Captain's Vaporeon?? (Needs HM Cut)

Groudon: Navel Island Cave

Hoopa: Mirage Island (Obtained the ticket from Prof. Oak after the Orange League)

Volcanion: Climb the Waterfall near the Power Plant (East of Cerulean City) (Requires HM Waterfall)

Articuno, Moltress and Zapdos: Shamuti Island (Hope it's spelled correctly)

Entei: Spa Cavern (Hamlim Island]

Raikou: The Cave in Route 18 (Orange)

Suicune: Didn't remembered :D

NOTE: You have to first see the Legendary Dogs in various Routes of Orange Arch to catch them in those places. They first appear in Route 6 and then maybe Route 14.

HO-Oh: Orange Summit (Go through Pummelo Island after you have finished Orange Arch)

Latios & Latias: Southern Island

Deoxys (All Formes): Birth Island (Obtain the ticket from Yellow)

Regis: You have to have a Wailord and a Relicanth and... umm... its pretty the same as in R/S/E but i forgot the places (sure they are in Orange Arch and you have to Dive).

Darkrai: Hamlim Island (Finish the Cresselia Event first)

Cresselia: Southern Island

Lugia: Only catchable after finishing completing Shamouti Island arc. Swim around the Dark Water where Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno was fighting.

that's all for Beta 11E

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2018
    To catch Cresselia and Darkrai you need to release Darkrai in the coffin in underworld then after you defeat Drake go to Valencia Island in the boy that have nightmare then go to sevii island and catch munna then go back to Valencia Island and use munna.After that go the Pokemon Center talk to Occult Mina and go to Lunar Summit in Southern Island then go to the last part and stand in water Cresselia will appear.You will fight it(Cresselia can't be caught yet) and if you win it will give you Lunar wing. Go back to Valencia Island and use the Lunar Wing.After you use it Darkrai will battle you.After you catch/defeat it go back to the Lunar Summit at night and Cresselia should be there.(I don't know if this is bug but before I battle Cresselia it will ask you a question and if you answer it will ask you for 99,999$)

Years
  • Help guys, where can I find TM 26 Earrhquake in Beta 11e? Thanks in advance

TM01 Focus Punch: Route 4 (Moving Tree), Route 12

TM02 Dragon Claw: Silph Co.

TM03 Water Pulse: Cerulean City Gym, Route 14 (Orange)

TM04 Calm Mind: Celadon Dept Store (3000$)

TM05 Roar: Route 24

TM07 Hail: Route 9

TM08 Bulk Up: Victory Road

TM09 Bullet Seed: Celadon City Gym

TM12 Taunt: Route 3

TM13 Ice Beam: Route 11, Celadon Game Corner (4000 Coins)

TM14 Blizzard: Route 14

TM15 Hyper Beam: Celadon Dept Store ($7500)

TM16 Light Screen: Victory Road

TM18 Rain Dance: Celadon Dept Store ($2000)

TM20 Safeguard: Rocket Hideout

TM21 Frustration: Team Rocket Base (Celadon)

TM22 Solar Beam: Seafoam Island

TM23 Iron Tail: Celadon Game Corner (3500 Coins), Silph Co.

TM24 ThunderBolt: Celadon Game Corner (4000 Coins)

TM26 Earthquake: Route 10

TM28 Dig: MT. Moon, Citron Island

TM29 Psychic: Silph Co.

TM30 Shadow Ball: Celadon Game Corner (4500 Coins), Pokémon Tower, Viridian Gym

TM31 Brick Break: Celadon Dept Store ($3000)

TM33 Reflect: Rocket Hideout (Orange)

TM34 Shock Wave: Silph Co.

TM35 Flamethrower: Celadon Game Corner (4000 Coins), Cerulean City (Burnt Forest)

TM36 Sludge Bomb: Silph Co.

TM38 Fire Blast: Victory Road

TM39 Rock Tomb: Pewter City Gym

TM40 Aerial Ace: Viridian Forest (Through Viridian Gym)

TM41 Torment: SS Anne

TM42 Facade: Vermillion City (Dive)

TM43 Secret Power: Celadon Dept. Store ($3000)

TM45 Attract: Celadon Dept Store ($3000)

TM46 Thief: Vermillion City (Dive)

TM48 Skill Swap: Vermillion City (near the blimp)

TM49 Snatch: Blimp

TM50 Overheat: Route 23

will update it as i continue the game :)

Years
  • Aethestode, I tried Beta 12 and I just wanted to say it was absolutely brilliant ! I can see all the work you put into it and I'm extremely impressed. Take your time working on each town, I can see the extra detail you put into each of them and they look wonderful.

I was curious about something regarding Beta 11 though, how far does it go?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    I need some help i ma stuck at key lime sland with the shellders. I have read what to do and everything my problem is that i cant find nurse joy she is in her house and without her i cannot proceed?

Back