• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Ttar0914

Years
    Alan's Charizard was hit with how many moves? A quick attack and two thunderbolts from Pikachu, a cut, an aerial ace, a water shuriken and that orange water shuriken from Ash-Greninja. In contrast, Ash's Greninja was hit with two dragon claws and a blast burn. And let us not forget that fire<water. Yeah, great logic. Ash, as they say, can't be champion cause if he does, his journey might end as he would have accomplished his dream to become a pokemon master. And that won't be consistent with their plans for him to visit Alola and so on, so for. I just can't accept this happening over and over again.

According to some media posted on Twitter, Ash should've won against Alain in the Kalos League Finale, but for these two episodes they've changed the whole cast back into the B/W cast, who scripted Ash's loss against Alain.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Where can i get Zapmolcuno? And someone can say me where are all the event?(exept swampert X, the old killer, and abandoned gym chapter) thank you so much

To get Zapmolcuno you have to catch them near the end of the Orange Archipielago, in the Shamouti Island Arc.
    Then, and I'm saying while having played the Sevii Islands Arc just once: In one of the Sevii Islands there was a sort of cult iirc which actually let you fuse certain pokemons to get a fusioned pokemon, one of those fusions is Zapmolcuno.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2016
    Thank you all for your incredible work. I congratulate you.

My question is the following. You say, "EV are now Indicated in Pokemon's stat screen."

Where? Because I do not see it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Thank you all for your incredible work. I congratulate you.

My question is the following. You say, "EV are now Indicated in Pokemon's stat screen."

Where? Because I do not see it.

It's one of the features that will come for Beta 12, here you have Aethestode's post back on Page 369.

EDIT: Does someone by any chance know where could I buy Nest Balls in Beta 11E?
    EDIT1.2: Found them, Kumquat Island's PokeMart sells basically every single poke ball except for the Master Ball.
    EDIT2
    : Damn, I never thought that the bug with the Sunfloras in Butwal Island would be this annoying, not even a Max. Repel can chase them away </3 .. good thing is that I caught a Lv0 Sunflora, just for the lulz.
    EDIT3: I just realized that it says that it was caught at Lv101, what the hell? xDD

Last edited:
    Years
    Damn, I never thought that the bug with the Sunfloras in Butwal Island would be this annoying, not even a Max. Repel can chase them away </3 .. good thing is that I caught a Lv0 Sunflora, just for the lulz.
    EDIT3: I just realized that it says that it was caught at Lv101, what the hell? xDD

Lv 0 lol, didn't it turned into a Bad Egg?? xD
    EDIT: I saw the screenshot, try to battle with it lol

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Lv 0 lol, didn't it turned into a Bad Egg?? xD
    EDIT: I saw the screenshot, try to battle with it lol

I just tried, it only knows Struggle and when it died, it didn't created any Bad Eggs, not in my team nor in any of my PC's boxes xD .. so weird, this'll be a great trophy and a nice memory of the HackROM.

Years
    I just tried, it only knows Struggle and when it died, it didn't created any Bad Eggs, not in my team nor in any of my PC's boxes xD .. so weird, this'll be a great trophy and a nice memory of the HackROM.

i'm going to catch one as well lol
    lets see if it can be trained.

EDIT: Just wondering, have you completed the Nurse Joy Side Quest? Where does it ends?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    i'm going to catch one as well lol
    lets see if it can be trained.

EDIT: Just wondering, have you completed the Nurse Joy Side Quest? Where does it ends?

Do you mean the Secret of Joy Chapter?
    If i'm not wrong, the only thing you need to do is read the dialogues once you go into the cave of Butwal Island and that's pretty much it. It ends with..
    Spoiler:

Years
    Do you mean the Secret of Joy Chapter?
    If i'm not wrong, the only thing you need to do is read the dialogues once you go into the cave of Butwal Island and that's pretty much it. It ends with..
    Spoiler:

So i've already done it :/ i thought there's more about it.

EDIT: Where is the Fusion Room (or whatever is it called), im sure i searched everywhere in the game, but no luck finding it.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    So i've already done it :/ i thought there's more about it.

EDIT: Where is the Fusion Room (or whatever is it called), im sure i searched everywhere in the game, but no luck finding it.

I think it's in one of the Sevii Islands. Search in the 5th Island, the one with the Rocket Hideout in FR/LG.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    Is there a text guide available somewhere or should I just scan the thread? I don't want to be a bother asking people every time I'm stuck.

I'm in celadon and did all the team rocket stuff. Now I'm dealing with the old man and his wife's grave. He left me at his house and I'm not sure what the next step is.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    Is there a text guide available somewhere or should I just scan the thread? I don't want to be a bother asking people every time I'm stuck.

I'm in celadon and did all the team rocket stuff. Now I'm dealing with the old man and his wife's grave. He left me at his house and I'm not sure what the next step is.

If you visit his wifes grave in Lavander Town it's not there. You can go back up in the room you slept and there on the book shelf you read his diary. I just left the house and went to the Safari zone (it's the way where you caught your Eeve).

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017
    If you visit his wifes grave in Lavander Town it's not there. You can go back up in the room you slept and there on the book shelf you read his diary. I just left the house and went to the Safari zone (it's the way where you caught your Eeve).

Yeah I read the diary. Got the eevee after and am doing the rest of that "quest"

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2017

Yeah I read the diary. Got the eevee after and am doing the rest of that "quest"

Back