• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    That was toxic of you ;) Heheheh But dude Ive been coming here in this page a lot of times and even now I am. So its very common of me to rage. I usually remain calm but I dont like pokemon but I like the games because atleast the games give me a lot of adventure than satoshi's friendship crap

The Froakster

Likes Froakie
    Years
  • Is there a way for this game to be played without being patched? Im a nub at patching + i kinda love a game without needing patch cuz i can just play when i download it..... If yes, ??????????????????????????????...

megaman d

novice scripter
    Years
  • Is there a way for this game to be played without being patched? Im a nub at patching + i kinda love a game without needing patch cuz i can just play when i download it..... If yes, ������������������������������...

nope, we can't share roms as it is illegal. You gotta patch it. It's easy though , you can also easily find tutorials online

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2017
    This is the 1st time I am playing this game .
    Should I directly start with beta 12 or should I play Beta 11e??? Please help

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    Credits to: Lunos
    1)Download and open NUPS Patcher
    2) Click on "Apply an UPS Patch to a file"
    3) Choose your ROM where it says "File to Patch"
    4) Choose your .UPS Patch where it says "UPS Patch"
    5) Choose "Ignore" where it says "If file is invalid".
    6) Click on "Patch".
    After 1 minute at worst, a message saying "Patching has been done" will popup, that's it, go and have fun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2018
    :D The game is gonna be sooo bugless because the devs are squishing em all
    I think I checked this page more than 150 times now... I dont wanna check this page again till tomorrow... the devs have made me feel enough... I dont wanna play today anyways... my eyes hurt

Years
  • Please, be patient and considerate.

firefox_2017-12-24_12-25-04.png

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • Please, be patient and considerate.

firefox_2017-12-24_12-25-04.png
    So it is not getting released today? Or will it be released today? It's 7:38 pm for me.
    My sister is going to kill me lol. She was waiting the whole day for this hack to release but I do agree, I would rather wait than play a buggy version.
    Keep at it Aethestode! :)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Valezio, just a question, considerating Aethestode's note, can you give me , please, juste a (maybe)release like tonight or during the week ?

And I'm sure all the team is doing a great job ^^
    cheer up ! ;)

If you're asking for a private release, that won't happen so forget it.
    If you're asking for an estimation on when will the Beta 12 be released.. that also won't happen.
    It'll be released at some point of today, that's the only thing we all know.

So it is not getting released today? Or will it be released today? It's 7:38 pm for me.
    It'll come out today unless Aethestode says that he'll release it tomorrow.

xxHeatherxo

Ms I-Am-Bored
    Years
  • If you're asking for a private release, that won't happen so forget it.
    If you're asking for an estimation on when will the Beta 12 be released.. that also won't happen.
    It'll be released at some point of today, that's the only thing we all know.

It'll come out today unless Aethestode says that he'll release it tomorrow.
    Okay thanks Lunos! Hopefully it releases today but I can surely wait! It has to be bug-free after all!
    Thanks! :)

Back