• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    Hey guys, I'm stuck in Cinnabar Island. I can't go inside the Pokémon Mansion cause there's a guy blocking the door and I have no idea what to do. I've already got Aerodactyl and done the three birds stories. I'm playing on Beta 13. Love the game and thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2022
    When you save Blue from Team Rocket in Celadon City, you go up in some building. But when I want to talk to her my game freezes. What can I do to go further in the game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey guys, I'm stuck in Cinnabar Island. I can't go inside the Pokémon Mansion cause there's a guy blocking the door and I have no idea what to do. I've already got Aerodactyl and done the three birds stories. I'm playing on Beta 13. Love the game and thanks in advance

Have you gotten the volcano badge? I think the Pokemon mansion is blocked inaccessible in this version

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023

Did you do the relic beasts bonus chapter?
    I don't know what to do.
    Please tell me.

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2021
    Have you gotten the volcano badge? I think the Pokemon mansion is blocked inaccessible in this version

I did get the volcano badge. So that means the version of this beta ends here? Or do I have somewhere else?

edit: I don't think I did the relic beasts chapter

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Can anyone tell me how to evolve Kangaskid into Cubone?
    Raise Kangaskid one level while it has equipped a Skull.
    Help plz where does the
    Vengeful maiden chapter trigger
    And pikachu and friends too ?
    The Vengeful Maiden Chapter can be started at the S.S. Anne, it is quite bugged though.
    You should wait for the Beta 13 Part 2 to be released where it was already fixed.
    Taylor and Katie still block that path. Or there ir another path?
    Since Ttar already answered you here, I wanted to add that that's the path to Saffron City which is not available in the Beta 13 Part 1.
    I don't think that Kangaskid is able to evolve into Cubone. As far as I know the only possible evolutions are Kangaskhoon and Kangaskhan.
    Read above.
    I did get the volcano badge. So that means the version of this beta ends here?
    edit: I don't think I did the relic beasts chapter
    Yep, you have completed the Beta 13 Part 1, wait for the Part 2.
    Also, the Relic Beasts Chapter isn't completable atm because it requires Rock Smash which is not obtainable in the Part 1.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Those glitches were already reported and I think that there's nothing anyone can do about the amount of PC Boxes. There's little to no research on the subject.

Oh no! :( This means we can't get all Pokémon in-game, not even FE only forms. Honestly, why wasn't increased box space researched? Gen 4 sprites and models can fit in a Gen 3 cart, so why not the amount of box spaces too? Not to mention all the additional Pokémon we're supposed to be able to capture, yet... we can't due to boxes, which seems like an obvious oversight.

Can anyone make a PKHex of this game, so we can keep more Pokémon?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh no! :( This means we can't get all Pokémon in-game, not even FE only forms. Honestly, why wasn't increased box space researched? Gen 4 sprites and models can fit in a Gen 3 cart, so why not the amount of box spaces too? Not to mention all the additional Pokémon we're supposed to be able to capture, yet... we can't due to boxes, which seems like an obvious oversight.

Wait there is someone who is actually catching them all? :O

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Wait there is someone who is actually catching them all? :O
    I'm kinda trying, if it's worth anything.

It's not an oversight, there's technical reasons why the amount of PC Boxes is not expandable.
    You should join in PokeCommunity's Discord Server if you wanna know more about it, FBI (a well-known ASM and C ROM Hacker) just talked about this topic.

As for your other question, PkHex is Open Source so anyone with the necessary skills and knowledge can do whatever s/he wants to do with it.
    Does anyone know how to finish the relic beasts chapter???
    As it was mentioned before, you can't because it requires Rock Smash which is not obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 1. Wait for the Part 2.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2018
    Hey, i'm stuck in the house of the old man who asked me to clean is wife tombstone. I cant use the stairs it's like there is a invisible wall and i don't know how to continue.
    Help me please - Version 13. noelshack.com/2017-52-5-1514566880-screenshot-2017-12-29-13-28-53.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2018
    Hi

I've played the Beta 13, I love it!!

I've ended the Cinnabar Island part (chapter 21: volcano badge),I know that in the story I cannot go any further (I'm guessing that in the part 2 Taylor Swift and Katy Hairy will move out from route 5 to Saffron city)

but after ended the chapter 21, whenever in my bag I go to the item section, the game freeze and I cannot do anything (just load a save game )

would it be fixed with the part 2?

thanks

Andrea

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • That bug was already fixed, wait for the Beta 13 Part 2.
    The chapter itself wouldn't be completable even if the stairs worked anyways, because it requires Rock Smash which is not obtainable in the Beta 13 Part 1.
    Are you sure that you're using the latest patch?
    I finished all the events at Cinnabar Island some hours ago and everything worked perfectly fine.

Last edited:
    Back