• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2020
    don't know if it is a bug or just a script thing, but the person who gives you the sharp beak, gives one everytime you talk to him.

when i don't evolve poliwhirl into a poliwrath but use the link stone it evolves into a female politoed, even when poliwhirl is male. does it mean that Aethestode made politoed female only?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    don't know if it is a bug or just a script thing, but the person who gives you the sharp beak, gives one everytime you talk to him.

when i don't evolve poliwhirl into a poliwrath but use the link stone it evolves into a female politoed, even when poliwhirl is male. does it mean that Aethestode made politoed female only?

He probably just picked whatever sprite, since Gold's Politoed is male.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    Hey,
    After i defeat moltres with aerodacyl,where i have to go.The mansion is blocked,because Arnold.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • don't know if it is a bug or just a script thing, but the person who gives you the sharp beak, gives one everytime you talk to him.
    Already fixed for the Part 2.
    Sooo the safari zone bonus chapters how do i finish them
    That chapter is quite buggy atm, I suggest you to wait for the Part 2 in order to play it.
    Hey,
    After i defeat moltres with aerodacyl,where i have to go.The mansion is blocked,because Arnold.
    After you've defeated Moltres and Blaine gave you the Volcano Badge, there's nothing else to do.
    That's the end of the Beta 13 Part 1.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Hi Lunos, did you encounter any bug regarding the type advantage between Flying type and Grass type? I see some people in the thread also have the similar problem as I do.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi Lunos, did you encounter any bug regarding the type advantage between Flying type and Grass type? I see some people in the thread also have the similar problem as I do.
    I've read stuff like Wing Attack not being super effective against Ivysaur, yeah.
    It was mentioned in the Discord server, so I assume that it'll be eventually fixed if it wasn't already.
    EDIT: Nvm, it was actually an intended change.

ON: Freshly baked status update.
    3uwmD9q.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    Hey thanks for the hard work,
    I found a list of bugs but for some reason they didn't save. The most important one by far is that if you go to Pallet after you progress in the game (I'm not sure exactly where it starts), the missing Pokémon events restart, and Oak will follow you to try to find Bulbasaur at the Viridian Gym. When you get there, Bulbasaur isn't there and Oak disappears, but still prevents you from sprinting as if he is following you. This doesn't go away and is extremely irritating, but not game-breaking.
    Once more, thanks for all of your hard work on this ROM hack!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey thanks for the hard work,
    I found a list of bugs but for some reason they didn't save. The most important one by far is that if you go to Pallet after you progress in the game (I'm not sure exactly where it starts), the missing Pokémon events restart, and Oak will follow you to try to find Bulbasaur at the Viridian Gym. When you get there, Bulbasaur isn't there and Oak disappears, but still prevents you from sprinting as if he is following you. This doesn't go away and is extremely irritating, but not game-breaking.
    Once more, thanks for all of your hard work on this ROM hack!

Already mentioned inside the Discord server.

ON: Freshly baked status update, enjoy.
    yloziWv.png

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Hi guys! First all of all a big thanks to Aethestode and its team for this hack. An awesome return.

About the game, I found a bug on the "hospitality chapter". Once you go upstairs to sleep you cant return to conclude the chapter. The stairs are "blocked" and basically you get stuck on that division

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2018
    How can I get HM CUT, I am currently in celadon city an splaying drawing contest and I found this believe Pokemon bit o thiNk I will need cut to reach that Pokemon.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi guys! First all of all a big thanks to Aethestode and its team for this hack. An awesome return.

About the game, I found a bug on the "hospitality chapter". Once you go upstairs to sleep you cant return to conclude the chapter. The stairs are "blocked" and basically you get stuck on that division
    Already fixed for the Part 2.
    How can I get HM CUT, I am currently in celadon city an splaying drawing contest and I found this believe Pokemon bit o thiNk I will need cut to reach that Pokemon.

The drawing contest belongs to the "Pikachu and Friends Chapter".
    You don't need Cut for that one, but you do need Surf.

Years
  • WELL BETA 13-1 Is quite different and more interesting... But I think some Pokemon are missing..And I can't find the mega evolved POKEMONS which was in beta 12.. .. Did you remove these or save these for part2??

Back