• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Idk if this has been addressed yet, but there's a bug/glitch on route 18 after kumquat island, after you beat missingno. If you go under the bridge a little after crossing the water, you can surf and then surf around on the mountain/ground and on the bridge, even when there's no water.
    This isn't a really big deal, just thought that it shouuld be known to bed fixed/looked at in the future

Last edited:

MEGAKIP X

CROSS
    Years
  • Doing Blue's Chapter 1 (the team rocket base one) and i cant find the "switch" to turn off the floor pads any hints would be appreciated.
    Also "Leaf Stones" appear to be broken, when i try to use one I get the message from Professor Oak saying "thats not the time to use that"

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • WELL BETA 13-1 Is quite different and more interesting... But I think some Pokemon are missing..And I can't find the mega evolved POKEMONS which was in beta 12.. .. Did you remove these or save these for part2??
    1) Obviously, not all the Pokémon are obtainable. The endgame will have around 9 regions or so after all.
    2) Megaevolutions weren't accessible in the Beta 12.
    3) They surely won't be obtainable in the Kanto Region because I think it's supposed to remain relatively faithful to the Manga. Megaevolutions in the Beta 11E were introduced in the Orange Archipelago Arc.
    Idk if this has been addressed yet, but there's a bug/glitch on route 18 after kumquat island
    Beta 11E's development has ended long, long ago. Since the Beta 12 and 13 are a Reboot, whatever issue was present in 11E is surely not gonna apply to them.
    Doing Blue's Chapter 1 (the team rocket base one) and i cant find the "switch" to turn off the floor pads any hints would be appreciated.
    Also "Leaf Stones" appear to be broken, when i try to use one I get the message from Professor Oak saying "thats not the time to use that"
    1) Click here.
    2) The Leaf Stones issue was already fixed for the Part 2, they simply have the wrong Field Usage.

EDIT:
    Scyther doesn't evolve into scizor, even though I'm using the link stone on him!
    Already fixed for the Part 2.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am playing hackroms since I was 8..and now I am 18.. I played almost all hackroms. And I am happy I'm impressed with your work ...And did you mention 9 regions... Really?? That's awesome.. Thanks
    KEEP UP WITH YOUR AWESOME WORKS[/COLOR]👍👍👍

Years
  • Soooo I noticed that Bulbasaur evolves again at level 16.

Is there an everstone available (early game) to avoid that tedious evo screen?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2023
    What happens if I evolve my Bulbasaur earlier than it's supposed to be? Would it affect the story in a bad way? I just beat Brock and it's already lvl 15.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    Hello,

First of all well done !!! this is by far the best game i have ever played !! ( pokemonwise)

Can you please tell me when will beta 13 be complete ? approximately ?

Many thanks for the great game !!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hey! Just finished the articuno chapter. Where do I go from here? I caught the snow snorlax too, and roamed the seas, but found no path to Cinnabir island...Help?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • What happens if I evolve my Bulbasaur earlier than it's supposed to be? Would it affect the story in a bad way? I just beat Brock and it's already lvl 15.
    It simply won't appear during cutscenes, that's it.
    Can you please tell me when will beta 13 be complete ? approximately ?
    No. The plan was for it to be released yesterday or today, but I don't think that'll happen.
    As it was said before, he's planning to release another glitchfix patch which would come today or tomorrow.
    Hey! Just finished the articuno chapter. Where do I go from here? I caught the snow snorlax too, and roamed the seas, but found no path to Cinnabir island...Help?
    Go towards the West.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    Hey Lunos, the bug with stairs in Hospitality Bonus Chapter appears yet for me, and I patched all Fix Patches. The Chapter of Bulbasaur restart too when I return to Pallet and I interacted with a Cubone and after the Bulbasaur. Finally the Safari Bonus Chapter transform Red in Yellow, it's normal or a bug?

I use Save States before all thos things to avoid the bugs but it's important to alert the others

EDIT: There are a prevision for the Patch Fix 4?
    Should Poliwrath be learning Psybeam?

In The Manga after Poli evolves he (i can use he or she whith Pokemons?) learn Psybeam and defeats LT Surge. Other example is Saur know Solarbeam since the begining

Last edited:

Neku D.Sakuraba

Gamer, Cosplayer and your Sister
    Years
  • hey ! don t know if it's a glitch but when I try to do bonus chapter abondonned gym, the gym was glitche like i couldn t see the second room (it was the room 1 again)
    second after this quest i can't go anymore one my bag, it freeze each time I try to open it
    happy NYE

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Before I ask this question, I will say that I have seen the replies showing a screenshot of the Team Rocket base with the locations of the switches to disable the slide panels.

I've tried interacting with every single box with the flashing lights and nothing has worked. I've also noticed that in the screenshot there are three rows of slide panels, whereas in my game there are only two.

Is this a bug/glitch, and how do I go about fixing it?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    hey ! don t know if it's a glitch but when I try to do bonus chapter abondonned gym, the gym was glitche like i couldn t see the second room (it was the room 1 again)
    second after this quest i can't go anymore one my bag, it freeze each time I try to open it
    happy NYE

had that you have to patch it..and if you cant see the second room gotta walk out and in

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Can I have some help I've just got the volcano badge in beta 13 and I don't know what to do now. I've checked fuchsia city, celadon and I've also tried getting to flora city but martha is blocking me getting in there

You need to trigger a bonus chapter to go to Floral-
    1.Get the love letter from ss.anne
    2.Talk to Greg in the Poke Fan club
    3.Go to Celadon-go to the restaurat-buy a MASALADA
    4.Go to Lavender- talk to sailor TED, he will tell you to go to floral
    5.Go back to GREG and he will leave for floral
    6.Go to floral
    note: there is nothing interesting in floral tbh

Back