• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Dude,reached cinnarbar island.rescued blaine after beating moltres.after that what should i do.pokemon mansion in cinnarbar island closed.the guard wont let me in.i am stucked.i cant continue.there are no any youtube tutorials yet as the hack realesed now.so please help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Is there a way to nickname your mon if you forget to after obtaining one? Just wondering if name rater is still in the game.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Dude,reached cinnarbar island.rescued blaine after beating moltres.after that what should i do.pokemon mansion in cinnarbar island closed.the guard wont let me in.i am stucked.i cant continue.there are no any youtube tutorials yet as the hack realesed now.so please help!!!
    You have reached the end of Beta 13 Part 1. A 4th glitch fix version is going to be released soon with more playable side chapters, while even Part 2 is about to get its release.
    Is there a way to nickname your mon if you forget to after obtaining one? Just wondering if name rater is still in the game.
    There's no Name Rater in Beta 13 Part 1.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    Does anyone know why Aethestode released the game in 2 parts???
    Why didn't he just release the game with everything that BETA 13 has to offer???

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Does anyone know why Aethestode released the game in 2 parts???
    Why didn't he just release the game with everything that BETA 13 has to offer???

Because he couldn't complete kanto by Christmas day, and is working on the rest of it, plus some more bonus chapter

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    ive encouter a few glitch 1 major and the other one for a sidequest. the 1st one is at celadon, when blue is getting gang up by team rocket and use her jigglypuff to make us fly on the rooftop, it glitch there and i cant speak to her (the moment i speak to her the game stop responding, cant move at all, and nothing happen when i spam the talk button) and if i take the stair to go down i cant get back to her. the 2nd bug is about the "relic beast" sidequest i havent complete it, yet for some reason when i went back there it act as i did complete it :( which mean i couldnt see what should have happen. if anyone know how to fix it plz tell me how to.

edit: well i fix the 1st bug, by just reseting the game, the dialog went trough this time, it was weird though idk what cause it. but still havent figure out what the hell happen with the relic beast sidequest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    i found another stair bug , during the hospitality side quest, the moment you go upstair u cant get down. (even with a walk trough wall cheat) is there anyway to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Question: Will the other Mega Pidgeot have a high Physcial attack stat instead of Special attack stat?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hi! SOOO I'm done with the first part of the beta. Heading north from cinnabir just brings me back to Pewter town (starting point). Surprise surprise I meet blue in her abandoned house! Thing is...where do i go next? Someone point me in her direction maybe?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi! SOOO I'm done with the first part of the beta. Heading north from cinnabir just brings me back to Pewter town (starting point). Surprise surprise I meet blue in her abandoned house! Thing is...where do i go next? Someone point me in her direction maybe?

There's nothing after cinnabar, until aethesthode releases part 2, except a few bonus chapters that you could have missed

MattieDanker

Sexy Bastard
    Years
  • What's up with the Relic Beast Bonus Chapter? I don't know what to do... "Dark Relic"? What's that?

I pretty much ignored it until I made it to Fuchsia city. When I remembered about the quest line, and made it to the graveyard, I apparently got it done, even though I didn't do anything in the quest line. Now the old man in the house beside the graveyard says - not in exact words - "Oooh, that make sense. The reason for why the ancient city was demolished was because of three demons." What are these three demons? What was the Dark Relic? How do I obtain it? I'm so confused. I must've sped past a lot of text to miss something important. If anyone can link it to me, much appreciated!

Years
  • ive encouter a few glitch 1 major and the other one for a sidequest. the 1st one is at celadon, when blue is getting gang up by team rocket and use her jigglypuff to make us fly on the rooftop, it glitch there and i cant speak to her (the moment i speak to her the game stop responding, cant move at all, and nothing happen when i spam the talk button) and if i take the stair to go down i cant get back to her. the 2nd bug is about the "relic beast" sidequest i havent complete it, yet for some reason when i went back there it act as i did complete it :( which mean i couldnt see what should have happen. if anyone know how to fix it plz tell me how to.

edit: well i fix the 1st bug, by just reseting the game, the dialog went trough this time, it was weird though idk what cause it. but still havent figure out what the hell happen with the relic beast sidequest

The upcoming patch with the bonus chapters will most likely fix the hospitality chapter(the stairs) so dont worry. Plus apparently the relic beast chapter requires rock smash, so it will be fixed for the next patch or by beta 12 part 2.

Youre already done with the first part of the beta..that means you should wait for the second part; do some grinding if u want.
    If the 2nd part is exactly like beta 11, first youll reach pallet to see that its abandoned, then youll need to go to saffron and so on.

When will Mega Evolution be in this game?

In beta 11 it was in valencia island, mr. fuji gives it to u before battling the mewtwo.
    Beta 12, itll be similar i guess

Question: Will the other Mega Pidgeot have a high Physcial attack stat instead of Special attack stat?

Yes

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does anyone know why Aethestode released the game in 2 parts???
    He made a quick poll asking the people who was inside the Discord Server if they wanted to wait a little bit more so he could release the full Beta 13 or if they wanted it to be split in 2 parts.
    The people went for the split release option, and here we are.
    1) The bug in Celadon City's Mansion's rooftop was already fixed for the next patch/release.
    2) The Relic Reast Chapter isn't completable, wait for the next patch/release.
    i found another stair bug , during the hospitality side quest, the moment you go upstair u cant get down. (even with a walk trough wall cheat) is there anyway to fix this?
    Already fixed for the next patch/release.
    Great... since no known editor exists for this ROM, it means I'll have to start the game over, trying to RNG my mon again... for 2 hours! >: (
    Or you can just wait until Aethestode implements him..? I mean, he'd prolly just have to copy and paste the script from the vanilla Fire Red ROM, give it to a NPC and that's it.
    What's up with the Relic Beast Bonus Chapter? I don't know what to do... "Dark Relic"? What's that?
    The Relic Reast Chapter isn't completable, wait for the next patch/release.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Hi. I cant seem to progress on the safari zone quest after the nidoking attacked me. I somehow doesn't go in the next scene. Any help? Btw this hack is the best I ever played. Kudos sir Aethestode.

Last edited:
    Back