• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • I did take a squirrel rom, apply the patches in the right order and always get a save error (cant save the game) on vba
    Options - Emulator - Save Type - Check Automatic and Flash 128K.
    Restart VBA and everything should be working correctly.
    Anyone know how to start stardom bonus chapters and the girl in front of lavender tower chapter.I could not start these chapters.Are there any other new bonus chapters
    Road to Stardom is not supposed to be triggered during the Part 1. Aethestode mentioned that it's supposed to happen after the events at Saffron City during the Part 2.
    The side chapter with the girl in Lavender Town is bugged and it teleports you to the room where link battles happen in the vanilla games, avoid it.
    Why it's delaying so much.
    Life can be hard to deal with, stuff can happen and there's nothing that anyone can do about it.
    I changed my phone's date to Friday, but I still can't find him, do I need waterfall perhaps?
    No. It should be popping up right here so you don't need it. It's not obtainable anyways.
    3KBKnWv.png

Whatever emulator you're using's RTC may be buggy.
    Because otherwise, Lapras SHOULD be appearing in that same spot on Fridays, no doubts about it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2022
    Options - Emulator - Save Type - Check Automatic and Flash 128K.
    Restart VBA and everything should be working correctly.

Road to Stardom is not supposed to be triggered during the Part 1. Aethestode mentioned that it's supposed to happen after the events at Saffron City during the Part 2.
    The side chapter with the girl in Lavender Town is bugged and it teleports you to the room where link battles happen in the vanilla games, avoid it.

Life can be hard to deal with, stuff can happen and there's nothing that anyone can do about it.

No. It should be popping up right here so you don't need it. It's not obtainable anyways.
    3KBKnWv.png

Whatever emulator you're using's RTC may be buggy.
    Because otherwise, Lapras SHOULD be appearing in that same spot on Fridays, no doubts about it.
    Thanks for the reply! I tried it on another emulator and it worked! Lapras was there!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hey guys, friendly advice. Don't give any release date, nor even a time frame until you're 100 % sure you'll get it on time. Last year, Crowbar Collective gave a release for their completed Half-Life remake Black Mesa twice, first for summer and then for holidays, and was delayed both times, currently still unknown actual release date. And those were just time frames, like you did. It resulted in tons of people insulting them, stopping following it and asking refunds for their early access. You won't get that problem since this is a free hack, but currently, Pokémon fans are waiting for the Switch game that we know nothing about, like Half-Life fans are still waiting on Half-Life 3 and can get triggered rather easily by delays of an unofficial project. Continue to give updates, but nothing about release until you're 100 % sure, even if it means to only reveal it a day before.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I am playing Beta 13 and are stuck in Celadon City, I can't go west since it says "I still have things to do" and I can't for the life of me find the Team Rocket clothing to gain access to their lair in the Game Corner. I have chased Blue(I believe, the one selling Pokemon and then fleeing), what do I do now? Have I missed a HM or something(I have none so far)?

Speak with the Team Rocket Grunt inside the Game Corner, then go outside and there should be a Grunt right here.
    06CUAHP.png

After defeating him, use the costume that you stole from him (Key Items - Fashion Box) and go inside the Game Corner.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hey guys, friendly advice. Don't give any release date, nor even a time frame until you're 100 % sure you'll get it on time. Last year, Crowbar Collective gave a release for their completed Half-Life remake Black Mesa twice, first for summer and then for holidays, and was delayed both times, currently still unknown actual release date. And those were just time frames, like you did. It resulted in tons of people insulting them, stopping following it and asking refunds for their early access. You won't get that problem since this is a free hack, but currently, Pokémon fans are waiting for the Switch game that we know nothing about, like Half-Life fans are still waiting on Half-Life 3 and can get triggered rather easily by delays of an unofficial project. Continue to give updates, but nothing about release until you're 100 % sure, even if it means to only reveal it a day before.

Yeah, I gave the same advice a while back. Either Aethestode didn't see it or decided release dates are better. A lot of people will still ask questions like "When's the release date?" or "When do you plan to have it out by" so it's understandable but still, I feel your suggestion is better in the long run.

Venomsplatter

Aethestode big fan!😎
    Years
  • Hello Guys!

After a couple of years I was looking at some new mods to do a Nuzlock run in, Did someone try it with this game and is it doable? It is I think. But it'd be the hardest nuzlock EVER! You can't let Poliwhirl die before you fight Lt..Surge. And Bulbasaur can't die before you fight Sabrina. I did this but if you lose those 2 you gotta start over!😁 I had to restart 2x. Yes I did this by keeping them both on my team. MAMA DID'NT RAISE NO QUITTER!😤

T.i.a.! :)

Great stuff again, looks amazing!

When will part 2 come out?

Well I had a feeling it would get delayed because of all those glitches. It wass supposed to be sometime last week. But just show some perseverance. Aethestode is just like us he's only human😌. If I had to give you my personal opinion I believe Beta 2 will be out in another week or 2. Reasons-
    1. To fix all those glitches so its 100% playable with very small glitches lingering.
    2. Beta 13-2 will most likely go all the way o the end of the Kanto Arc with more interesting side quests.
    3. Don't expect too much though this is just my guess, but it's always fun to guess because when it comes to Aethestode, he usually delivers far beyond my expectations.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    Speak with the Team Rocket Grunt inside the Game Corner, then go outside and there should be a Grunt right here.
    06CUAHP.png

After defeating him, use the costume that you stole from him (Key Items - Fashion Box) and go inside the Game Corner.

Thanks a lot!

So - stuck again. After getting the Volcano Badge where do you go? I can't access the mansion so I assume it should be Saffron City I try to reach next but I can't find how to get there in any way. Haven't got rock smash either.

glong279

A Royal Knight
    Years
  • Thanks a lot!

So - stuck again. After getting the Volcano Badge where do you go? I can't access the mansion so I assume it should be Saffron City I try to reach next but I can't find how to get there in any way. Haven't got rock smash either.

Doesn't anyone read the first post other than the repliers? You have finished beta 13.1, so basiccally you'll have to wait for beta 13.2 for more story. At the mean time finding some Side Chapters.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Thanks a lot!

Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge. The Part 2 will include the rest of the Kanto Region.

ON: Oh, I didn't notice that someone else already answered your question. Oh welp, whatever, I'll take the chance to leave as a nice PSA that the One-Tailed Vulpix evolves when using a Fire Stone on it in the latest patches.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2021
    Doesn't anyone read the first post other than the repliers? You have finished beta 13.1, so basiccally you'll have to wait for beta 13.2 for more story. At the mean time finding some Side Chapters.

My bad, thought it continued on Beta 11 which was til Hoenn. Beta 11 link doesn't work for me.

Back