• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Arun kapil

Arceus
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    If i wait for part 2, would I be able to get out then? Or am I SOL.

That event will not be fixed as it got saved in your save file , so do what lunos said or let that pokemon defeat you, if you know little about pokemon scripting you also can wrap you out of that house.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I just got beaten by Lt Surge on the SS Anne, saved and quit before I completed whited our and got taken back to the pokecentre. Now every time I load up the game I talk to Surge, it says the usual "TWCantor scurried away, protecting the exhausted and fainted pokemon from further harm...", then it loads up off map somewhere that looks like I'm still onboard the SS Anne, and says "No... No... Don't die on me...! Take a long rest!". But now I am off the map and can't move, none of my Pokemon have any moves to take me out ie teleport, dig, fly etc. and I don't have an escape rope. Am I screwed? Do I have to restart the game or is there a fix?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2020
    Darn after blaine's story line i talked to professor oak and talk to the bulbasaur. I lost my running. In the future could i get my running back?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2018
    uhh,so i was planning to re play the hack again,but i have a few questions :

- If i patch the game with beta 13 part 1 and played it,can i still continue my .sav file from part 1 if part 2 came out?
    - Is there a walkthrough guide somewhere on the locations of items and events,etc....? i did beat the whole game and remembered a few ways around it,but i have no clue about the changes in the latest patch,it would be really good if i have some info.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2019
    Hi there!
    I'm really happy with all the work that's been done, and I really appreciate that you're still continuing to work on this, great job! ^-^
    Definitely the best hack I've played so far, the amount of work that's gone into it clearly shows. I wish you all the best!

I have a small request, a suggestion; can you please consider returning the trading/battling features from the original pokemon centers to newer versions? I'd really like to trade and battle with my brother; we usually do this while playing other rom hacks together.

Thank you very much!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • - If i patch the game with beta 13 part 1 and played it,can i still continue my .sav file from part 1 if part 2 came out?
    - Is there a walkthrough guide somewhere on the locations of items and events,etc....? i did beat the whole game and remembered a few ways around it,but i have no clue about the changes in the latest patch,it would be really good if i have some info.
    1) That's the plan.
    2) There isn't an items locations guide but there is a side quests starting points guide. There's also the obtainable pokémon guide too.
    I have a small request, a suggestion; can you please consider returning the trading/battling features from the original pokemon centers to newer versions? I'd really like to trade and battle with my brother; we usually do this while playing other rom hacks together.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Note: Discord's timestamp says 2 of January, not 1 of February.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Can I use Blue/Green in PvP battles whilst in their respective chapters? Thanks :pink_boogie:

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Hello so i would like to ask something.I have downloaded beta 13 part 1 and played until Celadon City(i am at the point after a bold guy catches blue stealing a disk) and i guess i must find the rocket uniform with red and wear it in order to visit rocket's secret base but i cant find the stupid uniform.I have searched everywhere in the city and seen every walkthrough online (all of them say that there is a team rocket member behind a building from whome you take the uniform from but this guy isnt there in my game).Can someone please help me ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2022
    Hello so i would like to ask something.I have downloaded beta 13 part 1 and played until Celadon City(i am at the point after a bold guy catches blue stealing a disk) and i guess i must find the rocket uniform with red and wear it in order to visit rocket's secret base but i cant find the stupid uniform.I have searched everywhere in the city and seen every walkthrough online (all of them say that there is a team rocket member behind a building from whome you take the uniform from but this guy isnt there in my game).Can someone please help me ?

Bottom right of the celadon city , after you teleport to the city keep going down and then go right , you will find a member there , prepare to battle him.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey there,

first time I post in here and probably wasnt able to read all of the 200+ sites.

First of all thank you for this awesome game! T'was rly enjoyable.

Right now I am stuck. I rescued Blaine and after that there is a Rocket Guy blocking my way 'into the mountain'. I fought against the 'Ice Snorlax' but I don't know how to move on and would appreciate any help <3

Peace, Deceptive~

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Right now I am stuck. I rescued Blaine and after that there is a Rocket Guy blocking my way 'into the mountain'. I fought against the 'Ice Snorlax' but I don't know how to move on and would appreciate any help <3
    Did you already find the ingredients that Blaine asked you to in order to make a distraction?
    Then go to Cinnabar Island and before reaching, a cutscene should trigger.

EDIT: Freshly baked updates, enjoy (or not).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Hey there and thx for the fast reply. I already had the ingredients and the distraction was successful. I now managed to 'random' find the way and beat moltres and already got the badge from blaine. (I just interacted with the fire blocking my way)

The chapter is done but I dont know how to move on sadly. I already saw Mewto but nothing happened, it just disappeared. (was on cinnabar)

Back