• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • When will Beta 12 part 2 be release.... I understand that you don't want the same incident happen in part 2 where there are glitch everywhere
    Beta 13 Part 2 does not have an official release date as of right now.

ON: I totally forgot. I added Endrift's Patch to fix the RTC in mGBA to the main post.

Last edited:
    Years
  • okie...just noticed that thread ownership got transferred to Lunos..congrats:smile:
    And yeah, it does look less cluttered with the centered screenshots and the title tabs
    Just one thing...dunno about the centering of some of the content like the additional features and credits since bullets are also there

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • okie...just noticed that thread ownership got transferred to Lunos..congrats:smile:
    And yeah, it does look less cluttered with the centered screenshots and the title tabs
    Just one thing...dunno about the centering of some of the content like the additional features and credits since bullets are also there
    Yeah, the bullets look bad with Chrome but they look just fine with Firefox, so it doesn't really matter. There's always going to be someone "losing".
    Spoiler:

ON: I linked the 2 guides that I wrote in the main post, btw. I totally forgot about them but Orb#3131 reminded me to include them in.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Hey, quick questions, if I may. I was really excited looking and reading about this hack, but I'm a bit confused about Betas 11 and 13.

First of all, is there no 12?
    Secondly, I understand 13 is supposed to be some kind of reboot, so it has less content?
    In that case, if I want the "complete" (or almost complete) experience, I should go with Beta 11, right?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hey, quick questions, if I may. I was really excited looking and reading about this hack, but I'm a bit confused about Betas 11 and 13.

First of all, is there no 12?
    Secondly, I understand 13 is supposed to be some kind of reboot, so it has less content?
    In that case, if I want the "complete" (or almost complete) experience, I should go with Beta 11, right?

1) Beta 12 was released long ago, it was the reboot of Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter. It contained all the events from the beginning to Lavender Town.
    2) Beta 13 is THE CONTINUATION of said reboot, instead of finishing at Lavender Town, it ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine.
    3) Beta 11 will always be there in the main post, but you'll be in for a buggy and not so good-looking experience, compared to the Beta 13.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Just a quick qustion. If Beta 13 part 2 is released, is it possible to continue my save game or do i have to start all over again? I dont want to ev train all over again ??????

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2018
    Oh i see. Im pretty sure its worth the wait. Anyway, ive played many rom hacks, but this ticked my curiosity so i decided to play it and didnt regret it. Good job!! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2018
    Hey everyone i just found a glitch whenever i fish on the route between the pallet town and cinnabar island the game freezes after a few times and when i pick an iten from the route my bag freezes

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    1) Endrift made a patch some weeks ago in order to fix Red Chapter's RTC, so I'd say it's worth a try. Here you go.
    2) Part 2 was going to come out during mid to end February, but as it was already said, Aethestode recently got a new PC so it'll take a little bit longer.
    3) It definitely is. Other Everdrive x5 users have already mentioned how Red Chapter's RTC didn't seem to work on it. I suggest you to make a backup of your ROM, apply Endrift's patch on it, test it and see if that solves it.

Moar updates, new beta pokémon, enjoy.
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION
    Johto betamons, awesome. But why another ancient turtle betamon? Ut's a evolution? Is pretty similar to the Ancient Turtle Bonus Chapter

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    the next update ZAPMOLCUNO, it is a four typed mon? So few to end Silph Co and start Cerulean Cave, after save Viridian Florest winning Giovanni for finally fight in Indigo Plateau

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • the next update ZAPMOLCUNO, it is a four typed mon?
    There is no way to implement even a 3rd type in the Pokémon games right now, so no. At best it'll have 2.

ON: I thought that I should share this here too.
    Due to certain reasons, I gathered all the updates that Aethestode shared ever since the release of the Beta 13 Part 1.
    I thought that it could be a good idea to put this over here so people who might have missed out on some of them, can now be truly up-to-date with the hack's development.
    As I said, these updates comprehend the content shared by Aethestode ever since the first release of the Beta 13 Part 1, so, from 27/12/2017 to today and onwards.
    Enjoy.

Misc. Information:
    -Updated Lore
    -New Pokémon Party Menu (Example)
    -Base Stats of Fakemon, Betamon, etc.
    -Pokédex Entries (POSSIBLE SPOILERS ALERT)
    -The hack is officially finished, at least for now
    -Savefiles from the Beta 14 are not really compatible
    -There's going to be an expanded version of the Beta 15
    -In-depth details about the content that is going to be implemented in said expansion
    -The hack is back in development

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

Sprites:
    Spoiler:

Videos:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back