• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

xiechayghe

Jacks
Years
  • What issue are you currently having with your savefile?

Oh no, when Eevee chapter had a bug, I skipped and played more chapters later. However, Eevee Chapter can't be continued playing or played again, so I can't receive a gym badge.
    P/s: This error is:
    - Meet all Eevee but Gym leader still doesn't accept
    This error is a bug when beta 13 was released

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Oh no, when Eevee chapter had a bug, I skipped and playing more chapters later. However, Eevee Chapter can't be continued playing or played agian, so I can't receive a gym badge.
    P/s: This error is:
    - Meet all Eevee but Gym leader still doesn't accept
    This error is a bug when beta 13 was released
    Oh yeah, I remember that.. I think that you'll certainly have to start over.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    No to all your questions, you can only play them at certain points of the game, and they'll have a set team

Aww kinda sad. I thought of using Blue/Green in PVP's and build a team while playing them in their respective quests. Then I realized, catchable pokemons will be limited if i tried this idea anyway, because some areas are not accessible for Blue/Green unless we play as Red more. Hahaha Im just in the part where we encounter a Shiny Pidgey at the beginning so I never knew Blue/Green will just have their pre-made team. Kinda waiting for the whole Kanto Chapter to get finished before I go any further in the story. :D Thanks for the info Miss Scarlet. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    So after i got the volcano badge and went back to pallet town it started the whole story over but kept everything i had with me what do i do? Pls help.

apperntly my game broke into a mush and i cant do anything to fix it, can someone help pls

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So after i got the volcano badge and went back to pallet town it started the whole story over but kept everything i had with me what do i do? Pls help.

apperntly my game broke into a mush and i cant do anything to fix it, can someone help pls
    Beta 13 Part 1 ends after getting the Volcano Badge from Blaine.
    In Pallet Town, the only thing you can do after that, is trigger a small cutscene foreshadowing some events that will be implemented in the future, related to another chapter of the Manga.
    Do NOT. interact with Cubone in Pallet Forest, if you follow that line of events again, you'll lose your running shoes.
    So yeah, as long as you saved at some point before triggering the whole Bulbasaur thing, you're gonna be fine.

With that being said, you can still do some things before Part 2 comes out:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 21
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pok?mon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2018
    Hi, SO I'm Stuck on Butwal island, the old man is still blocking the pokecenter. I've caught the legendary birds and lugia, i have the parcel as well. and Blue already beat jess and james but now he and Green are gone as well. any help would be appreciated

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi, SO I'm Stuck on Butwal island, the old man is still blocking the pokecenter. I've caught the legendary birds and lugia, i have the parcel as well. and Blue already beat jess and james but now he and Green are gone as well. any help would be appreciated
    Surf to the north and then to the west to reach Kumquat Island in order to continue with the plot.

LazyIguana

Rock Dweller
    Years
  • Recently started playing this amazing hack!

Loving every bit of it

Would just like to know that if Teleport shenanigans exist without fault since i have seen them in every since ROM hack i've seen.

In this one, for example, if u visit Celadon PokeCenter and then exit, use Teleport, you will be sent to Cinnabar island, no matter if you have been there or not, etc.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    This hack has come a long way since 2013 keep up the good work aethestode
    By the way u are filling lots of new things into the rom is it possible to expand the rom to add new regions

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Would just like to know that if Teleport shenanigans exist without fault since i have seen them in every since ROM hack i've seen.

In this one, for example, if u visit Celadon PokeCenter and then exit, use Teleport, you will be sent to Cinnabar island, no matter if you have been there or not, etc.
    Yeah, Teleport doesn't work correctly in the overworld.
    By the way u are filling lots of new things into the rom is it possible to expand the rom to add new regions
    The GBA ROMs can't be bigger than 32 MB at the moment, there is no GBA Emulator that can read GBA ROM Files bigger than that.

If all the content that Aethestode has planned doesn't end up fitting in those 32 MBs, he mentioned at some point that he's probably going to move onto another ROM whose savefile is planned to be compatible with the 1st ROM's.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    The GBA ROMs can't be bigger than 32 MB at the moment, there is no GBA Emulator that can read GBA ROM Files bigger than that.

If all the content that Aethestode has planned doesn't end up fitting in those 32 MBs, he mentioned at some point that he's probably going to move onto another ROM whose savefile is planned to be compatible with the 1st ROM's.

Does that mean there'll be a Pok?mon transfer system between games?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Does that mean there'll be a Pok?mon transfer system between games?
    Nothing that fancy. You'll just have to save in X map, then grab your .sav file, rename it so it has the same name than your new ROM and that's pretty much it.
    Same process people will have to do to resume their Beta 13 Part 1 progress on the Part 2.

Last edited:

LazyIguana

Rock Dweller
    Years
  • Yeah, Teleport doesn't work correctly in the overworld.

I noticed that this hack is smart and didn't give out any Maps or Fly because the overworld map is probably hella convoluted.

A few more things, i'm certain that they are already known but just to be sure. Using any other costume other than the standard and going into battle crashes the game. Also game glitches and crashes whenever you reach the pokemon painting in your Key items pocket.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    I noticed that this hack is smart and didn't give out any Maps or Fly because the overworld map is probably hella convoluted.

A few more things, i'm certain that they are already known but just to be sure. Using any other costume other than the standard and going into battle crashes the game. Also game glitches and crashes whenever you reach the pokemon painting in your Key items pocket.

Well, I finished my game since Celadon until Cinnabar always with Rocket Costume and there are no bugs

LazyIguana

Rock Dweller
    Years
  • Well, I finished my game since Celadon until Cinnabar always with Rocket Costume and there are no bugs

Huh, maybe its mGBA specific? or specific to the version of mGBA i'm using.

Also i seem to have looped the game somehow. After i met Blue in her house at pallet, the town was empty and i found a Cubone in the forest to the west. It looped the game to the very beginning where Red gets Bulba. Bless Savestates.

Edit : Welp after some digging, i might have an old ROM or this is where the current one ends.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Nothing that fancy. You'll just have to save in X map, then grab your .sav file, rename it so it has the same name than your new ROM and that's pretty much it.
    Same process people will have to do to resume their Beta 13 Part 1 progress on the Part 2.

So Pok?mon aren't transferred over, so you have empty boxes again?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • A few more things, i'm certain that they are already known but just to be sure. Using any other costume other than the standard and going into battle crashes the game. Also game glitches and crashes whenever you reach the pokemon painting in your Key items pocket.
    Costumes are definitely working correctly. None of them cause crashes.
    Now, there's some people who have reported that checking some items in the bag could make the game crash.
    I personally use an old version of VBA-M and haven't found any like that.
    Huh, maybe its mGBA specific? or specific to the version of mGBA i'm using.
    Could be. As I always say, make sure to be using the latest Nightly build.

Also i seem to have looped the game somehow. After i met Blue in her house at pallet, the town was empty and i found a Cubone in the forest to the west. It looped the game to the very beginning where Red gets Bulba. Bless Savestates.

Edit : Welp after some digging, i might have an old ROM or this is where the current one ends.
    Beta 13 Part 1 officially ends after Blaine gives Red the Volcano Badge.
    The cutscene with Blue in her house is.. pretty much an extra minor thing you can see.
    The whole Cubone and Bulbasaur loop is an already known bug, avoid it.
    If you want, there's some other things you can do before the Part 2 comes out, like:
    -Defeat the trainers in Route 21
    -Grind for the Beta 13 Part 2
    -Catch the pok?mon that you haven't caught yet.
    -Revisit Kanto now that you have Cut and Surf.
    -Get all the TMs that you haven't obtained yet.
    -Complete the available Side Quests that you might have missed.
    so you have empty boxes again?
    No. Every single thing (items, pok?mon, badges and such) that you had with you at the moment of moving onto the next ROM will remain with you.

Last edited:
    Back