• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2019
    After you talk to the woman in the house in saffron city and should goes somewhere, go towards route 10 and she should be in the grass near the stairs

thanks!

Does anyone know how to get rtc working on openemu?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • How do you continue the broken bird bonus chapter?
    Reminder that there's a walkthrough of it right here.
    Okaaaaaaaaaay, can Vee evolve into Flareon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Vaporeon and Espeon the stardart way?
    All the Eeveevolutions in this hack, except for Omneon and Mystereon.
    how is kangaskid determined to evolve into either kangaskhoo or kangaskhan
    Kangaskid can only evolve into Cubone or Kangaskhan, it can't evolve into Kanghaskoo.
    The only Kanghaskoo you can get is inside the Kangaskhan Village Chapter.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Kangaskid can only evolve into Cubone or Kangaskhan, it can't evolve into Kanghaskoo. The only Kanghaskoo you can get is inside the Kangaskhan Village Chapter.

Then its a glitch because in my old save 13 part 1 all kangaskids evolved into kangaskhoos

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Then its a glitch because in my old save 13 part 1 all kangaskids evolved into kangaskhoos
    All the Kangaskid I had on the Beta 13 Part 1 evolved into Kangaskhan, so I honestly don't know what to tell you.
    I'm going to ask it in the Discord server, just to make sure.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2019
    Yeah, exploring Cinnabar before I had access to it wasn't wise, but it looks like the story corrected itself. After battling Moltres and talking to an invisible Blaine, I could continue with the story. However, I'm now having an issue with Blue's Story part 2 (near the end of Silph Co). My front pokemon was turned into a bad egg, and I'd be surprised if this was due to what I did on Cinnabar (especially since this is a much later chapter)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2018
    is it only possible to re-use tm's on the b13 p2f version of the game? cause i have been playing b13 p2d, and the tm's there could not me re-used, i don't know what the problem is, i managed to use a thunderbolt twice, then it was gone, is this how it is supposed to be? aren't they supposed to be infinitly re-used?

UPDATE: stil can't reuse tm's, don't know what the problem is, i found thunderbolt in a cave, used it on 2 pokemons, and it was gone... what am i doing wrong?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2022
    is it just me or does anyone else lose sound after the mewtwo chapter with blaine
    It isint all sound just music and such i still get pokemon sounds and move sounds but there no music anywhere.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2023
    i just finished with the cinnabar and went to pallet town lost my running shoes and professor oak wanted me to find his lost pokemon again

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • is it just me or does anyone else lose sound after the mewtwo chapter with blaine
    It isint all sound just music and such i still get pokemon sounds and move sounds but there no music anywhere.
    Did you start your savefile and finished the chapter on the latest beta (Beta 13 Part 2F)?
    i just finished with the cinnabar and went to pallet town lost my running shoes and professor oak wanted me to find his lost pokemon again
    Sounds like you're playing the Beta 13 Part 1.

Back