• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
  • BETA_14_73.png
    BETA_14_76.png
    BETA_14_79.png

BETA_14_84.png
    BETA_14_88.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Omg this rom going to be one of the best rom hack in the Pokemon rom hacks and the Lapras and the under water swimming so awesome!!

Sigh I have tried to resist and wait till 14 to play but DANG IT this hack looks too good to wait. Watch me get halfway through and 14 drops cause that is just my luck!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    Hi everyone ! I'm playing beta 13 part 2 and have some questions.
    1 - Where can I find the VS seeker ??
    2 - I had finish the story at ghost tower and my Bulbasaur already level 30 but it didn't envolve to Ivysaur. Do I need to do something else to envolve Bulbasaur ??
    Thanks you

Years
  • Hi everyone ! I'm playing beta 13 part 2 and have some questions.
    2 - I had finish the story at ghost tower and my Bulbasaur already level 30 but it didn't envolve to Ivysaur. Do I need to do something else to envolve Bulbasaur ??
    Thanks you
    1 -i don't member where you get that but I'll find out for you.I
    2 -where you fight mankey evolve form in will evolve into a ivysaur

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hi everyone ! I'm playing beta 13 part 2 and have some questions.
    Thanks you
    1) It's not obtainable.
    2) Bulbasaur can evolve via friendship. Otherwise, it'll evolve automatically after fighting a Karate Man before entering in Celadon City.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2019
    1) It's not obtainable.
    2) Bulbasaur can evolve via friendship. Otherwise, it'll evolve automatically after fighting a Karate Man before entering in Celadon City.

1 -i don't member where you get that but I'll find out for you.I
    2 -where you fight mankey evolve form in will evolve into a ivysaur

Thanks you both for your answer. Also I cannot find the way in Vermilion city gym, is this a bug or something else ?? Here the picture
    41244150_317044395540429_1698566549461270528_n.png

Back