• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Adventures of a Mew (PG-13)

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
  • Pokémon: Adventures of a Mew (PG-13)

This is actually my second sprite comic, my first one ended when I ran out of ideas. This time, new story, and I'll try to keep to it. This is meant to be a funny comic, but will also be very serious. It's about a young Mew, who is struggling to escape the clutches of Team Rocket. She also struggles with jealous Pokémon, wide-eyed trainers, and her own adolescence.
    I've only done the first two episodes, sort of a preview, but I will begin the first real episode soon.

Episode List:
    Episode 1- I'm Not Alone?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2006
    It's okay. I wanna see more. Please put up the next comic soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Yeah put speech bubbles.

Also, why did you use petalburg woods as a hiding place for Mew. Wouldn't Mew be in a much more lavish setting, like a tropical jumgle? Like in the first movie.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • [ray.z] said:
    Also, why did you use petalburg woods as a hiding place for Mew. Wouldn't Mew be in a much more lavish setting, like a tropical jumgle? Like in the first movie.
    I'm trying to make this Mew seem normal, not some legendary creature living 'the life' in some wonderful palace, it's just trying to make its way.
    UPDATE: The next part is up.

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    no speech bubbles, how about just like making the text black then around it put white. like type it in black, then pixel-by-pixel add white around it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @ Michi(HUN): uhhh, this is about Dark_LUCARIO's comic, not yours.

(But he's banned anyway so why post here?)

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
  • To keep the thread alive, of course! I found this same thread on SerebiiForums, and he has a new episode up! Look! -link removed-
    That's the same comic, and there's a new ep up! Meaning that just because he's banned, he hasn't quit! GO, DARK LUCARIO!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Ack, why I didn't catch this before I'm not sure...

Watch the forum links. No one's supposed to be linking to another forum for any reason. :/

Anyways, same deal as the showcase thread - Dark_Lucario, if you want this thread reopened as well upon your return, just PM me about it.

-closed-

Edit: Reopened upon request.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
  • OK, I'm back, and Cowrie has kindly unlocked my threads! During my absence, I made the next comic (as BuoyselLover pointed out) and I've just put it here. I might start on ep 2 soon. ^_^

Back