• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Roe

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Another broken move? I'll add it to the list.

Actually that sounds completely game breaking. How does the battle end? I assume you have to switch out, or can you? To the top of the list it goes...

Also, Pokémon Alabaster has a discord now! Come join us!

It happened while battling Cassandra. Her Clefairy used Metronome and it got Sky Drop off of that. I only had my Sableye left who couldn't attack or be healed while Clefairy missed all of their attacks even Struggle. I had to reset because the battle wouldn't have ended.

Roe

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Oh and also if you interact with the left statue in Belmirage gym it gives you the speech of receiving the Illusion badge while the Shift badge is rotating. I didn't actually receive the badge but reset just in case.

yugoslavfub

Torchic is Number One Chicken
    Years
  • Have a bug, similar to the one with the Celebi shrine. As of the most recent update, I am currently stuck in the lighthouse cut scene with the bad guys blocking off the exits. As soon as the PC character gets in front of them nothing happens.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Have a bug, similar to the one with the Celebi shrine. As of the most recent update, I am currently stuck in the lighthouse cut scene with the bad guys blocking off the exits. As soon as the PC character gets in front of them nothing happens.

I had the same problem, all you need to do is wait for the school kid (the boy with brown shirt and glasses) to finish walking before pressing the next dialog.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    This is a great game in the making, I am having trouble with the 1st gym leader, so where can I find a water stone to evolve my eevee into a vaporeon

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2021
    So I've actually got two bugs. The first one is that I wasn't able to get the eevee from the headmaster in his office since I had a full party, and I'm still not able to return to get it. The second one is that after finishing the demo, I went back to the cave where the bridge collapsed and Cirrus is now following me, even onto the bicycle path.

Really enjoying the game regardless of these glitches, though!

Alababal

Pokémon Alabaster Developer
    Years
  • How to Pokemon like Machoke and Graveler evolve in this game?

I actually just implemented trade evolutions yesterday. It's not in 6.4 but it will be in an update soon, maybe 6.5. It, along with a mega ring and several other things is supposed to be accessable after the events of the current demo, but I haven't set things up so that the region is how it is supposed to be after the demo yet.

So I've actually got two bugs. The first one is that I wasn't able to get the eevee from the headmaster in his office since I had a full party, and I'm still not able to return to get it. The second one is that after finishing the demo, I went back to the cave where the bridge collapsed and Cirrus is now following me, even onto the bicycle path.

Really enjoying the game regardless of these glitches, though!

You mean the pichu egg? Yeah you're acutally not supposed to be locked out of the headmaster's office, but I keep forgetting to fix that. I'll fix it now.

As for your second error, walking into a pokecenter in either Squall or Vortelle should fix it. If it doesn't though let me know because then it means I missed something completely.

This is a great game in the making, I am having trouble with the 1st gym leader, so where can I find a water stone to evolve my eevee into a vaporeon

The water stone isn't available until after the 3rd gym unfortunately. I'd recommend grass types with either leech seed or poison powder. Also if you luck into diggersby with huge power it does really well against the first 3 gyms. You can get a fishing rod on the bridge also.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Hey Great game,

But i have one question, about the level raises of the trainers. It seems a little drastic when you have pokemon to train. I just faced a level 35 pelipper that spammed brine

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2020
    Hey. Just wanted to know if you're planning on uploading the download on websites other than Mega. I played & loved the earlier version of the game but am having trouble getting the Aug 2019 version from Mega. Thanks.

yugoslavfub

Years
  • The 5th gym leader is kind of a pain, but I'll just have to figure out a slightly better team and raise a few more up. That being said, I'm really liking the plot so far.

There's one bug in that city that I encounter sometimes, it's the stairway right above docks where the bus stop is (I believe there's a girl a bowtie), if you bump into the top corner ledge, it becomes stuck and does an infinity loop of the bumping noise.

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • @Alababal
    Soooo...there is this...glitch?...bug?

Well I went to the research center and went up the elevator where those Voltorbs were. One ended up stuck in the path with the sliders and caused the game to crash. Afterwards my character slid everywhere and the sliding panels dont work anymore. Cant exit the room either.

Cant continue and was wondering if I have to go to a previous save state or is there anything else I can do?

Last edited:

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    A bit of an inquiry since I've noticed this game was recently updated after several years.

I recall finding a Shroomish in one of my earlier lost save files from years ago. Are they still obtainable? If so, where? I believe I found it in the deep forest, but it seems either the encounter rate is incredibly low or they need to be found at a specific time of day. The game seems to indicate that you can find one (along with a Petlili which I can't find either), considering they're both used for a trade back in the school.

EDIT: Finally found one in the forest, during evening hours. Specifically 6 PM. Also found another one after resetting my time back to noon-ish. I suppose the encounter rate is just low.

Last edited:

yugoslavfub

Years
  • Just finished this demo. I have to say, so far I've really enjoyed the story and setting so far. Leaving us on a cliffhanger, how rude. lol. Your design for the female MC is really cute, blue hair ftw. Reminded me a bit of Samidare from Kancolle. I'm a bit of a late comer to using the "3-D" graphics for Mons, so that was interesting to use in a fan game for once. I enjoy that there's a branching narrative in the game as well, mixing things up helps a lot for replay value.

If I were to leave any feedback, maybe allow for an item like a Lucky Egg at some point a bit earlier on. EXP Share is useful but I found myself sometimes ten levels below the current mid-game gym leaders. I am glad that there's the trainer tower towards the end, which helped get everyone more balanced.

Alilatias

Bard by Trade
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Got two major bugs to report.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    is anyone having a problem downloading it because i am and i really wanted to play this. so if anyone can help i will really appreciate it.

Back