• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Alexandrite (1.1.7) - 16DEC2022

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2022
    Hi ive been playing and loving this game but ive accidentally softlocked myself in the silph co building on the 6th floor, i think i was meant to push the boulder onto the button on the floor but i pushed it over the directional thing on the floor and now im stuck between the boulder and the movement panel with no way of getting out. i thought i could maybe enable the debug and just walk out but i cant find any way to do that can anyone help me

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Patch 1.0.6 Released.

Patch notes below.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.0.7 Released, if you've been waiting for a good update to start playing, this is the one.
    Spoiler:

EDIT: 1.0.7a released, fixes a small bug where I left in a debug command, please redownload if you have downloaded 1.0.7

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.0.8 Released!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Version 1.1 Released!

Starting a new game is highly encouraged for this version, I can't guarantee compatibility.

Announcing a Let's Play contest for Pokémon Alexandrite!
    To enter, you simply need to check out the contest rules here.

Winner will receive a CASH PRIZE and be able to design their OWN TEAM with a CUSTOM TRAINER SPRITE drawn by me!

https://forms.gle/zM2M2f4z6KHpXH29A

Spoiler:

EDIT: Tiny update, please redownload if you grabbed the game in the 15 minutes this post was up. Fixes a bug where Arceus Candies were not usable.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    1.1.1 Released

I hate that I have to release a new patch so soon after the 1.1 but two soft-locks were discovered and have to be fixed.

Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have an idea which can allow one to get the alolan forms for marowak and raichu. Another fangame I play allowed a branching path for raichu specifically with thunderstone going to the standard raichu while sun stone leads to alolan raichu. It might help to also change the names of the alolan forms to prevent a possible conflict.

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • This game is awesome!!! Great job. For self future reference, how do i patch the game files so i can keep my saves going forward? Tried overriding the files folder but that didn't change the game version.

I love the story so far and the game is quite challenging. The only things i would suggest is an item that changes a pokemon to it's shiny form. Maybe make it only available at the shrine. I really wanted to shiny hunt charmander but it seems its only found in a wheel game at the game corner (only got to 3rd badge city). The other suggestion is making apricorns easier to find early game, i've played 16 hours and only found 1.

Also, if you could put together a document telling where all the hidden items are in case some are missed by players (didn't see actual locations in the readme).

Also, when do you get the dexnav itself?

Thank you in advance and sorry for all the questions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    This game is awesome!!! Great job. For self future reference, how do i patch the game files so i can keep my saves going forward? Tried overriding the files folder but that didn't change the game version.

You just download the new files and delete the old ones, the old files are not used.

I love the story so far and the game is quite challenging. The only things i would suggest is an item that changes a pokemon to it's shiny form. Maybe make it only available at the shrine. I really wanted to shiny hunt charmander but it seems its only found in a wheel game at the game corner (only got to 3rd badge city).

Good suggestion, you can shiny hunt for shiny charizard in two places if you wanted to, Cinder Island and Victory Road Lava.
    There is always breeding.

The other suggestion is making apricorns easier to find early game, i've played 16 hours and only found 1.

There are many apricorns in the game, just look a little closer.
    I went through early game maps to check, there is one in Earthroot, one in Seafoam City, one on Rt 101, Rt 102, and two in Bouldergrove city.
    That's just the first five maps. They regrow once every 24 in-game hours.

Also, if you could put together a document telling where all the hidden items are in case some are missed by players (didn't see actual locations in the readme).
    There's a huge game document just under the download, you missed it.
    And if you didnt miss it, it's on one of the later tabs called Items.

Also, when do you get the dexnav itself?
    You dont, currently.

Thanks for playing!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What are the stats for the regional wurmple's evolutiions? The documentation doesnt have info on cardino silcoon/cascoon and cardino beautifly/dustox

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    Enjoying the game so far. Only issue I saw so far is there is a weird black black on the side of the egg you can find in the Forest when it hatches

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    What are the stats for the regional wurmple's evolutiions? The documentation doesnt have info on cardino silcoon/cascoon and cardino beautifly/dustox

It just evolves into 4 different mons now, Beautifly, Dustox, Beedrill, Butterfree.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    What levels?

I looked it up, its interesting; Wurmple will evolve into Cascoon at level 7 at night and into silkoon in the day at level seven. Then we have them evolve atday or night again at 15 into the four final bug evos in question. Silkoon becomes butterfree at 15 in the daytme and beedrill at 15 at night while cascoon is beautifly and dustox at day/night respectively. This is good as I got a pretty strong wurmble that'll be a powerful beedrill

DragonMaster21

King of all Dragons
    Years
  • You just download the new files and delete the old ones, the old files are not used.

Good suggestion, you can shiny hunt for shiny charizard in two places if you wanted to, Cinder Island and Victory Road Lava.
    There is always breeding.

There are many apricorns in the game, just look a little closer.
    I went through early game maps to check, there is one in Earthroot, one in Seafoam City, one on Rt 101, Rt 102, and two in Bouldergrove city.
    That's just the first five maps. They regrow once every 24 in-game hours.

There's a huge game document just under the download, you missed it.
    And if you didnt miss it, it's on one of the later tabs called Items.

You dont, currently.

Thanks for playing!

Thank you for the quick response. Yeah, i answered a few of my own questions too lmao. Didnt realize the bushes were the apricorn trees.

I see the egg issue that someone else brought up as well, though its only a visual glitch.

Another possible issue i found is the time it takes to get an egg from the daycare man. I have both the oval and shiny charms, yet it takes twice as long to get an egg from the daycare man as it does it hatch it. This makes egg chaining difficult. Is there a way to adjust this?

Also, can you check to make sure the oval and shiny charms are working properly as neither seems to be working for me, though my luck could just be bad.

Another fun suggestion is for you to customize some of the mons shiny forms yourself and make them better. An example would be shiny kecleon which is awful normally.

Have you ever thought of adding the PWT (pokemon world tournament) or something like it from gen 5? It appeared in those games around the 5th or 6th badge city and was a fun way of rematching gym leaders or other cool trainers.

Last edited:
    Back