• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon-Amie-WHICH ONE ARE YOU GONNA SHOW THE MOST LOVE TO?

What Pokémon is gonna get your love in Pokémon-Amie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CBBXD

CBBXD
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    Pokémon-Amie is like Nintendogs- You give all of your love to one dog and don't do anything for the others.So I'm asking you how are you gonna distribute love to your Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Eevee and its eeveeloutions or any other of my personal favourite pokemon

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    All my Pokémon are getting equal love.
    However, I don't think it's hard to guess which will be the Pokémon getting the most love overall.

I mean, look at this!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'm sure I'll be giving everyone love. But I'm sure I'll be giving one more love than the rest, I'm not sure who it would be though.

Emfg

Ohlong
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Most likely my favourite pokemon. Which is most likely an absol I catch. I really like that pokemon!

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    From what I've heard you actually get Sylveion from Pokemon-Amieing him a whole bunch; and I really like sylveion sooooo eevvee

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • all the eveelutions are gonna feel my love(especially sylveon). chikorita is going to be getting some love. cyndaquil......
    torchic
    chikorita
    goomy
    fennekin
    ALL the mew like legendaries
    espurr and co
    miccino and ciccino(if cathable)
    purloin
    mareep
    shinx
    vulpix
    squirtle
    bulbasaur
    and many many more cuties lol

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    I'll show them all love but most of my attention will probably go to my Umbreon, of course. :)

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    I will make my Pokemon Battle for my love........Having 2 3DSs and X&Y does Pay off.

Years
  • All of the ones I plan on using! Gotta distribute that love fairly so no one is sad. ;P But I'm especially excited to hug and feed an adorable Raichu since he looks great in 3D (and will be on my team).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I plan to pamper all of my Pokémon in Pokémon-Amie; it's not fair to only do one or two and leave the rest out! I'll primarily focus on the cutest ones but I'm going to play with them all at least once. If it ends up having positive effects in-game then I'll definitely do it more often but just seeing their cute reactions is enough for me. Even Chesnaught looks adorable with it ♥

CBBXD

CBBXD
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2014
    What if Pokémon-Amie had ar support..............finally a use for that giant ar card.....

Years
  • Any cute Pokemon basically, but I'd love to see Froakie, Dedenne and Sylveon! And aww Cubchoo as well. I love how curious it acted in the trailer!

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I'd use it on Pikachu. Seeing how he'll be using his anime voice, and we've already seen a bit from the trailers, I'm guessing it'll be twice as cute. Of course, I have to try all the other Pokemon at least once.

I wonder how a Joltik would look in Pokemon Amie. Ah...I think I gave myself diabetes just thinking about it...

Years
  • I want to see my Pikachu, Shiny Charizard, Shiny Charmander, Shiny rayquza
    to use
    :D
    also Piplup since I like penguins
    and any other cute pokemons

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    i really wonder how it will look like petting fierce looking pokemon ie.gyarados,tyranitar?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Mostly to my favorite Pokemon, I just hope that either Mienfoo or Patrat are catchable early in the game - if they aren't, then the PokeAmie honor will go to Litleo & Pyroar.

Back