• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon-Amie-WHICH ONE ARE YOU GONNA SHOW THE MOST LOVE TO?

What Pokémon is gonna get your love in Pokémon-Amie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pedrito3_poke

Banana
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    The amount of bias I will have towards Tyrantrum isn't even funny.

Hmmm, now that I imagine that in my head, it sure sounds interesting!
    Too bad I'm probably going for Aurorus (I love both design wise, but I think that Aurorus will suit my team better, in terms of typing). Anyway, I will eventually get my hands on a Tyrantrum, so I'm totally looking forward to see how it's like to pet it!

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
    Years
  • All of them, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't. That said, I can't wait to play around with Nidor(an/ina). ;w;

Years
  • Emolga, Pachirisu and other Electric mammals, including Pikachu of course! I am hopign to bring my Pikachu from FireRed up to it :D

Years
  • Breaking the existing tie saying that I'm gonna give all my Pokémon equal love with the Amie for sure, as it's gonna be the closest you can get towards a virtual pet probably, and it's definitely a way to enjoy the game and get to admire your Pokémon even more.

Sirfetch’d

Breaking the existing tie saying that I'm gonna give all my Pokémon equal love with the Amie for sure, as it's gonna be the closest you can get towards a virtual pet probably, and it's definitely a way to enjoy the game and get to admire your Pokémon even more.

Basically going to agree with this. I am so looking forward to this feature because it is such an awesome way to bond with your Pokemon and develop a new love for them. I don't think I could ever pick one Pokemon on my team to show more love to because I would feel bad. So yeah, expect me to give them all equal amounts of love :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I guess my starter(s) (both Kalos and Kanto) are going to get the most love from me (:
    oh, and of course the event torchic!! Such a cutie

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
  • I always try to treat mine equally which is why I'll try to give more or less the same amount to all :')
    However - I think it's somewhat natural that the starters gets a little more seeing as it's with you the longest.
    Also perhaps Eevee; that is if it turns out true that it only evolves to Sylveon via Amie "affection".

Years
  • Pikachu is very adorable in this new game, it's the only Pokémon who has its real voice in the game, it actually says Pikachu when it appears in the wild or when you get it, so I am getting attracted to her more and more. Also maybe other Pokémon will hit the list, for example, I restarting my game whenever I get a kanto starter and transfer it to X, then when I finally start, I will transfer it to Y and play it with all kanto Starters, plus Pikachu and Pidgy, but I still haven't figured out who will be the sixth pokemon, it could be another Charizard just to have both mega evolutions.

TearsOfNightfall

♦ the night watch ♦
    Years
  • I'm gonna try to give them all some time in Amie - especially with the battle benefits - but I'll probably end up favoring my starter and eeveelutions. Vulpix is also an old favorite, so if it's in the game I'll probably keep one around as an Amie pet even though I don't plan to use it in my main party this time.

Years
  • All of my Pokémon will get equal love... until I can transfer my Espeon from White! 8D Everyone will still receive plenty of love otherwise, but I'm going to enjoy playing with my closest partner more.

I wonder what petting and upsetting the legendaries will be like. Can't wait!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I will try to give all my pokemon some love through Pokemon Amie...

However, when I get a Raichu, I am going to love the crap out of it! :D I have always wondered what it would be like to have a pet Raichu and now I can finally find out what it might be like! <3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I'll try to spread the love to probably all of my main pokemon.

But, the instance Pokebank comes out. I'm transferring Lilligant over, and she will recieve ALL OF MY LOVE.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Even though I'm prioritizing cute Pokemon, I'll make sure all Pokemon in my team and in others get equal love when using Pokemon-Amie.

Back