• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokémon-Amie-WHICH ONE ARE YOU GONNA SHOW THE MOST LOVE TO?

What Pokémon is gonna get your love in Pokémon-Amie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
  • I will do everything in my power to make sure my entire team (and their respective swap-outs) will get equal attention in Pokemon-amie. However, if one (or several) of them fails horribly in a battle, I may be persuaded otherwise...

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'll share it out equally ofc, although I am looking forward to using this feature on some of my favourite Pokémon!

Pokémon-Amie is a great new addition and it's probably the best way to interact and show affection for your Pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    is amie purely for raising happiness or does it do other things too?

Years
  • I'm sure Amie'll have some connection to EV training.

I'm pretty sure that I'll give most of my Pokèmon equal love, but some (notably babies and shinies) are probably gonna get more love than others because, weeeeeeellll... babies are adorable and shinies are-well-shiny. YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID.

But, those won't even be grains of sand compared to one Pokèmon in particular.

Meganium.

I AM GONNA AMIE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ARCEUS DARNED HARD. YOU WILL NOT FEEL ANYTHING FOR MONTHS. AND THEN I'LL DO IT AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. UNTIL YOU WILL FULLY REALISE MY FRIENDSHIP WITH YOU.

Ah, that felt good to get outta my system.

BUT I'M STILL GONNA DO IT.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2023
    no not EV

apparently a maxed affection pokemon has
    1) higher chance to get critical hits
    2) occasionally dodge attacks
    3) survive a powerful attack that may otherwise OHKO it.
    4) boosted exp
    5) shrug off status ailments occasionally
    (all these are probably disabled in wifi)

proven by someone on 4chan who have played amie and have found the best way to max out a pokemon affection by 35 min.
    Note what you are raising in amie is "affection" which is different from "happiness".

PokeBound98

Hoenn Fan Forever
    Years
  • I try my hardest to give all my Pokemon equal ammounts of love, though sometimes it is difficult. Why? Because certain Pokemon are just cute. little. buttons! By certain Pokemon, I mean ones like Helioptile, Eevee and it's eeveelutions (especially Sylveon), the starters, and other cuties. But regardless, I try to even out the affection, just so that none of my Pokemon get jealous. XD

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I try and max out the affection of my in-game team members only. It's a gruelling 20 - 30 minutes of berry picking for each Pokemon I tell you! xD

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
    Years
  • I show equal love to pretty much all of my Pokemon, currently I'm training my X/Y Chandelure so I've been working on it most. Otherwise Abby my absol gets more love than the others ;3

I've used most of my Pokemon Amie time on Gardevoir. (I totally don't have a hidden agenda)
    That made me lul. For I understand what you mean.. o-o'

Marionz

New to 6th Gen
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2013
    i will max the affections of pokemons that has outstanding potentials and worthy to be part of my team whether in maison or online battles.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I give nearly equal love to any of my team. all of them have at least 4 hearts of affection.

Back