• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Anime Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pok?mon Anime Caption Contest

Will finish this soon, dw.

Pok?mon Anime Caption Contest

Rules

So, this event is very simple. I am going to give you an image here from a Pokemon Anime episode and what you have to do is post a caption for this image. Then we're going to judge each caption so we can declare the winner! I'm going to post a new image every day so don't worry losing one. Also, of course team members from the same house can submit separate captions, however you should submit only one caption per image

Like I said before, we're going to judge each caption! 1st place will get 10 points, 2nd place will get 7 points, and 3rd place will get 5 points. Furthermore, everyone will get 1 point for the participation!

First image. (submissions are over, 1st is Cool_porygon, 2nd is Rukario and 3rd is Lycanthropy)
    Spoiler:

Second Image. (submissions are over)
    Spoiler:

Third Image. (submissions are over)
    Spoiler:

Fourth image. (submissions are over)
    Spoiler:

Fifth Image (submissions are over)
    Spoiler:

Sixth image (submissions are over)
    Spoiler:

Seventh image (submissions are over)