• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Anime Marathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SetheKing

"Ignore him, for he...Yeah, he's dumb."
Years
  • Best part of the entire stream was either the Charizard/Blastoise fight, the Charizard/Blazekin fight, or the part where Ash and his friends split up.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • I missed EVERYTHING before the part where Harrison got knocked out of the tournament. Got caught in an hour-long conversation at work. :<

On the other hand, I didn't miss the part where Team Rocket practically gets run over by bill collectors. I thought it was mentioned in one of the episodes that they made enough money to pay off almost all of their bills. Yet, a mob of collectors showed up. Odd. They already spent all of the money on merchandise and the robot probably. Idiots.

Years
  • I watched these two episodes of "Silver Conference":
    -Johto Photo Finish (Though I showed up a little late in the episode)
    -Gotta Catch Ya Later: Even though this episode is always a little painful for me to watch (Because of Misty's departure) I like the fact that they give Misty one last hoo-rah with a battle before she bids "Farewell" to Ash and Brock (Before her appearance in "Advanced Battle") Because, even though she's going to leave later on in the episode, we at least get one more battle involving her, so that we can cheer her on, one last time.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Sorry i didnt do this earlier, i completely forgot xD

Saturday July 6, 3pm - 7:30pm
    Silver Conference
    - The Ties That Bind
    - Can't Beat the Heat!
    - Playing with Fire!
    - Johto Photo Finish
    - Gotta Catch Ya Later!

Although i missed some of the early episodes, i had a really good time!
    Loved all the episodes, the intense battle between Gary and ash (Charizard VS Blastoise) and loved to see Blaziken make an appearance! As much as i like Ash and love Charizard, I loved to see my all-time fav. Pokemon be a beast :D
    The whole Arc was really good, especially the ending, as you see Gary decide to become a Pokemon Researcher, and to finally see Ash and Gary become more than rivals. And of course, who didnt tear up when the group split up :((
    Especially Misty made me really sad...all the feels!
    So all in all awesome stream!! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • The third marathon will be starting in roughly 12 minutes. It will be much shorter than the last two.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I'm currently in the room; looks like my computer is handling streaming properly. We'll start in 25 minutes with "Dawn's Early Night"~

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    3rd Stream: I don't really find anything enjoyable or memorable, but the Combusken & Absol battle to me was sort of fun to watch. Idk what else to say lol

Final Stream: Dawn's sad moment was definitely touching. Though the sad scream can do without for the audience. She's still a cute companion of Ash!

Last edited:

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
  • Paul makes me wanna... grrrrrr... Fighting with him as a partner is way too much of a double-edged sword if I were a trainer. Why did he bother joining the tournament if he's just gonna battle like his partner is on the other team? And he didn't even care about the prize either. Pfft.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • And the Last Stream!

Sunday July 7, 4:30pm - 6:30pm
    DP Tag Battles
    - Dawn's Early Night!
    - Tag! We're It...!
    - Glory Blaze!
    - Smells Like Team Spirit!

Awesome episodes as usual!
    Really got to hate Paul, although i just met him, such a cruel guy :(
    Loved how Ash fought for and protected Chimchar, and how he won the battle
    by giving him commands and trusting in him, unlike freaking Paul!
    And of course, Chimchar joining Ash party is great :D

All in all, awesome event! Thanks again for streaming and all the work it took! <33

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Since we have to proof that we actually watched the episode, here's my opinion about the episode~:

I disliked how paul glared at Chimchar because he joined Ash's team and I liked how Elekid evolved from Paul's team because I like to see Poke'mon evolve

Oh and for the person who asked what would happen if you attacked a Pokémon while evolving: Same effect as pressing the B button? :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • This even has concluded! I hope everyone had a good time! Be sure to post your favorite part of each stream you participated in so we can get you all the emblems you deserve. We had a very wonderful turn out, and hopefully we can do this again next year as well!

If you liked watching with us, be sure to check out #lilycove, and the Pokemon Anime Watch Along.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Only got to see 2 that sucks

Day 1. That trippy ass Unknown and Larvitar dream. xD

Stream 2: Moment with Misty :'(

Shame I missed the rest because of work :'(

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2014
    Sorry, kinda forgot, but I followed this marathon...

Sunday July 7, 9am - 10:30am Kanto Grand Festival
    - May, We Harley Drew'd Ya!
    - Thinning the Hoard
    - Channeling the Battle Zone

I couldn't see anything in the show, because the connection here's laggy.
    But all I know is that the chat at the marathon went quite off-topic, talking about a few Get-Together 2013 events (Bug-Catching Contest, Great Egg Swap), a few game mechanics (Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Pokecheck), and even regular things (Time on your location, your location). Eventually, the chat went to talk a bit about the episodes shown.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I was there for the tag battle torny episodes. I missspelled my name as SnowpontQuincy without the I. So, I'm expecting a shiny new emblem!

Had lots of fun.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Bonus Stream!

I've got three episodes from Black & White Rival Destinies and I feel like streaming for you all!
    - Crisis At Chargestone Cave!
    - Evolution Exchange Excitement!
    - Explorers of the Hero's Ruin!

I'm going to begin streaming the episodes at 5pm CDT/GMT-5. We should be done at around 6:20pm. If you already qualify for Persistent Patron, missing this will have no effect. You'll still get the emblem. But! If you missed one stream prior to this, you can qualify for Persistent Patron by showing up and posting about this stream. This is because our Sunday morning stream was at an utterly inconvenient time for everyone and it was kind of sad. So here's a make-up stream~ You can also use this stream to qualify for the other two emblems as well.

So yeah, 40 minutes!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Anna, i officially love you!! :D
    So excited to be able to enjoy another nice streaming session
    Plus, i get a chance to obtain the Persistent Patron after all (:
    Thanks so much for doing this!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • dsfgh awwww. :3 no problem! I kind of wanted to show some Unova eps and like I said, Sunday morning was kind of sad so... why not, right?

fifteen minutes, everyone! I'm just playing music in the stream if y'all want to chill in there prior to actually starting.

Ace.

Love Yourself
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2015
    Attended the Larvitar Arc but only watched the 2nd Episode cause I was pretty busy. Misdreavus was pretty cool when battling Entei but roar ruined everything XD;. I also Watched the bonus Stream. But I missed the first episode and half of the second. Professor Juniper's dad reminds me of Brock because of his eyes XD;. It was a really funny episode.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back