• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest!

Years

• Anime Snapshot Contest!

Hi! Are you a Pokémon anime fan, or just an all-around Pokémon fan in general? In this contest, you'll try and find the best anime photo that best fits the daily theme!

We're going to be using themes related to the overall categories of Battling, Coordinating, and Comedy!
    So.. how does this work?

In the morning, one of the two hosts (Zach or Wobbu) will post a theme, and all of you need to find a picture from the Pokémon Anime that best matches our theme! You don't have to take the picture yourself, but you can if you want! All of the entries for the theme will be judged by the judges and then announced later!​

Any rules?

Of course!
    • Don't post images larger than 500x500
    • Don't use the same image as someone else
    • No snapshots from banned episodes
    • Give credit to the source of your image (i.e. http://www.filb.de/anime/ag/120)
    • Most importantly: no hotlinking! That means you can't just find the picture and use that link. You have to save the image to your computer and then either use an upload site or post the image here

Can I get a prize?

Yes, actually! Everyone gets an emblem for participating, and you'll get an emblem if you win, too!

Participation:
    Fz0uy5d.png

Winning - Battling, Coordinating, Comedy:
    0klbvWP.png
    5khX1Kt.png
    nSwWnnD.gif

Past themes/winners:

PCX Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest
    Past: vaporeon7 & Azlan
    General: Nina Dobrev & Kouzan
    Present: Brendino & kuzronk

Today's theme:

Entries have closed!

Last edited:

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    NDYazKI.png

Took the screenshot myself, it's from XY020. It's a formal battle held in olden times at the Battle Chateau. Did you know Furfrou are said to have been the guardians of the kings back then?

Years
  • Thank y'all guys so much for the entries! As of now, we are no longer accepting entries in the Battling category. The next category is now Coordinating, so feel free to post anything from contests for the next two days!

Oh, and a side note: if you've made an entry already, you're free to make another entry for each category!

Back