• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Anime Snapshots Contest!

Miau

If I fits...
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    wYzonxE.png

Theme: Comedy
    Ah the Napoleon, the Marie Antoinette, the timid schoolgirl, the sassy French lady, the guy with the afro, the guy with the mohawk, the Mona Lisa of Pokemon. I seriously took screenshots of all his dress-ups from this episode, and I just had the hardest time deciding which one to enter. In the end, my boyfriend chose this one as the one, true masterpiece {XD}

Years
  • 200s.gif

Theme: Comedy

i loved that moment

Screenshot is from the episode The Tower of Terror

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys, thanks so much for the participation!! As of this post, no entries in any category are being accepted any longer. We will begin judging as soon as possible and will announce the winners soon!

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
  • This is actually going to be harder to judge than I expected... All of these entries are amazing and I absolutely enjoyed how everyone took on different perspectives while retaining the original themes. Such creativity :D

Years
  • Hey y'all, Wobbu and I will have results shortly, but I wanted to let you guys know that I am passing out the participant emblem now! :)

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years

• Anime Snapshot Contest Results!

The results are in! Zach and I have selected our favorite shapshot from each category! Before I begin, I'd like to thank everyone for participating and bringing back wonderful memories of the anime. This was by no means easy to judge due to everyone's great snapshots, so, even if you didn't win, your snapshots were still great choices!
    Battling

NDYazKI.png

MIAU

Your snapshot of archaic Kalosian battling traditions stood out from the rest by showcasing the cultural aspect of battling, a rare topic in the modern Pokémon world. It's nice to see the Battle Chateau carrying on that tradition to the present day!

Coordinating

6gLVhgm.jpg

Bay Alexison

Your snapshot of Milotic's serene water veil shows off the elegance of coordinating and is one of the anime's finest examples of how attacks can be manipulated into a whole new kind of art. Wallace certainly knows how to show off his Milotic!

Comedy

LT6ZJmF.png

Pepperton

Your snapshot of Ash's, Pikachu's, and Team Rocket's reactions to Beheeyem's insult was certainly one of the funniest scenes in the Best Wishes scenes, and arguably one of the overall funniest moments in the anime. Why didn't they fall under the spell of Beheeyem's Hypnosis? "I'm afraid idiots are hard to hypnotize."

Once again, thank you to everyone who participated!

Back