• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Armistice v2.2 (Two Gyms)

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
Pokémon Armistice v2.2

Program: Rpg Maker XP v21.2
[Update 2.2]:
Now with the latest Gen 9 sprites & animations.
New Gym and a massive connected city to explore!

Introduction:

Hi I'm Tusraki, and this is my first ever Pokémon game.
This game aims to emulate the Pokémon Reborn playstyle of facing challenging bosses with limited Pokémon options.
No tedious puzzles, no long boring button-mashing dialogue. No grinding necessary.
This is a world ridden by calamities & multiple enemy factions, with the Gym Leaders playing an integral role in the story.

Features:

o Play with the Johto Starters*, each with a new additional typing and unique buff to abilities!
*Option of starting instead with the latest Gen 9 Starters from the Paldea Region
o Prepare for the school tournament!
o Learn about this region's greatest threat: The Calamities... and battle one in a unique Gym
o Multiple enemy factions. Learn of their motivations and history in the region
o Face numerous mid-level bosses, each with an unfair advantage over you
o Environmental Storytelling. The game's story tries to draw you in as successfully as its challenging enemies
o Non-profit fangame created by a fan, for fans.

Notes:
Planned features include a complete story with 18 Gym Bosses.
Current v2.2 contains 2 Gym Boss. Estimated game time: 10-20hrs? Lmk.
If bored with the game, please at least play until the Kimonogirl Mid-boss. I really enjoyed playtesting that one!
All my personal favourite mid-bosses are after each chapter's "turning point"!

Download the game here: https://pixeldrain.com/u/1rc7gpxr

Credits:
Flameguru, and many others from the Internet.
Please view the credit statues in Star Harbour for more details

Recruitment:
Anyone & Everyone, except for the storytelling aspect. I hope that you become interested in this world that I have created.
Main job openings are gaming developers and all sorts of graphic artists.

Game & Story by:
Tusraki
Contact me either at this forum, or DM me at [email protected]
I would love to hear everyone's thoughts about this game.​

Attachments

• Promo 1.png
    Promo 1.png
    164.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Promo 2.png
    Promo 2.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Promo 3.png
    Promo 3.png
    58 KB · Views: 39
  • Promo 4.png
    Promo 4.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Promo 5.png
    Promo 5.png
    35 KB · Views: 36
  • Promo 6.png
    Promo 6.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Promo 7.png
    Promo 7.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Promo 8.png
    Promo 8.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Promo 9.png
    Promo 9.png
    50.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Promo 10.png
    Promo 10.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 30, 2024
Congratulations for the first game. I feel intrested by the story premise

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
This looks fun, gonna try it today.

Edit: So I tried playing the game on joiplay, and the game ran perfectly till I get the starter. After getting the starter, we are supposed to go to route 400 but all the ways of getting out of the town are blocked? People standing on West and trees on right. I don't know whether this is a joiplay problem or game problem

Last edited:

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • He/Him
  • Seen yesterday
Enjoying what I've played through so far, though I'm not very far-
Here are some bugs I've found.

Visual Bug #1 - Nurse joy in first town pokecenter where your father (professors) lab is, when this joy turns to heal machine there is black and purple pixels.
Visual Bug #2 - (In second area you end up after sensitive events happen which I wont go into detail for spoilers) @ near the beach, there are a lot of pathable walls.
Game-breaking Bug #1 - When using Resist Feather, bug pops up : Script '[Essentials Deluxe] Interactable Bag Screen.rb' line 573: NoMethodError occured. Undefined method 'is_tera_shard?' for #<GameData::Item> results in crash (client closing) of game
Game-breaking Bug #2 - Interacting with rocksmash-able rocks (with Crabrawler) has a cutscene (In second area you end up after sensitive events happen which I wont go into detail for spoilers), which then from there you cannot move your character only open menu.

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
This looks fun, gonna try it today.

Edit: So I tried playing the game on joiplay, and the game ran perfectly till I get the starter. After getting the starter, we are supposed to go to route 400 but all the ways of getting out of the town are blocked? People standing on West and trees on right. I don't know whether this is a joiplay problem or game problem

After getting the starter, the entrance to Route 400 is from the right/east of the Pokémon Center. Sorry but the website doesn't allow me to attach a screenshot.
Others don't seem to have that issue, so yeah sounds like a joiplay issue.

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
Enjoying what I've played through so far, though I'm not very far-
Here are some bugs I've found.

Visual Bug #1 - Nurse joy in first town pokecenter where your father (professors) lab is, when this joy turns to heal machine there is black and purple pixels.
Visual Bug #2 - (In second area you end up after sensitive events happen which I wont go into detail for spoilers) @ near the beach, there are a lot of pathable walls.
Game-breaking Bug #1 - When using Resist Feather, bug pops up : Script '[Essentials Deluxe] Interactable Bag Screen.rb' line 573: NoMethodError occured. Undefined method 'is_tera_shard?' for #<GameData::Item> results in crash (client closing) of game
Game-breaking Bug #2 - Interacting with rocksmash-able rocks (with Crabrawler) has a cutscene (In second area you end up after sensitive events happen which I wont go into detail for spoilers), which then from there you cannot move your character only open menu.

Hey, thanks for reporting the bugs! Game-breaking Bug #2 sounds problematic, but I can't replicate the issue on my end. So you can't do anything at all after that event? Weird.
Btw, that's the final event for this version! You saw the text "End of Chapter 1" yeah? Sorry I can't fix it, but know that your issue's at the end of this game for now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The entrance to new areas should be better marked, cause I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out where to go from the first town... then I saw the rocks.
During the first tournament battle, if you have more than 3 pokemon - selecting 3 for the tourny and losing, you dont get back the other pokemon you had. Then if you go back to the tourny to reattempt there is an error and the game crashes

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
The entrance to new areas should be better marked, cause I spent 20 minutes trying to figure out where to go from the first town... then I saw the rocks.
During the first tournament battle, if you have more than 3 pokemon - selecting 3 for the tourny and losing, you dont get back the other pokemon you had. Then if you go back to the tourny to reattempt there is an error and the game crashes

Yes, the entrance to Route 400 is straight right from the Pokémon Center. Will have to think about how to improve that.
Before entering the tournament, the "Gym Guide" that you talk to mentions this error with red warning text. Please load your save instead.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
After getting the starter, the entrance to Route 400 is from the right/east of the Pokémon Center. Sorry but the website doesn't allow me to attach a screenshot.
Others don't seem to have that issue, so yeah sounds like a joiplay issue.

Nvm I saw the rocks but never thought that it would be the entrance to route 400. Sorry for the wrong info. Also maybe you can visually improve entrance to route 400

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • He/Him
  • Seen yesterday
I didn't see the end event. I'm assuming this is all because I was a smart Alek that I tried to rock smash the rocks with crabbrawler *before* fighting and defeating the trio of dancers. I needed a place to train thinking the levels would be higher there. Although says no grinding needed as a difficulty fangame I would say otherwise tbh. I didn't play past 2 hours, though. I didn't get a demo over screen at all (also probably because I didn't defeat the dancers)

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
I didn't see the end event. I'm assuming this is all because I was a smart Alek that I tried to rock smash the rocks with crabbrawler *before* fighting and defeating the trio of dancers. I needed a place to train thinking the levels would be higher there. Although says no grinding needed as a difficulty fangame I would say otherwise tbh. I didn't play past 2 hours, though. I didn't get a demo over screen at all (also probably because I didn't defeat the dancers)

Ah icic, I'll have to adjust around that because obviously you're not supposed to have Rock Smash then.
Rather than grinding, I'd advise changing/planning your team accordingly for the upcoming battle. The level of catchable Pkmn around the area, plus your starter, should definitely be able to beat the trio. I really enjoyed making that midlevel boss, all the best!

Professor Fable

Prof. Fable
Days
  • Age 19
  • He/Him
  • Seen yesterday
well,
given that if you chose the grass johto option (not to spoil the entirety of the bosses team)
Spoiler:

So the starter doesn't help there unfortunately

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
well,
given that if you chose the grass johto option (not to spoil the entirety of the bosses team)
Spoiler:

So the starter doesn't help there unfortunately

Haha! True, but
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Is there a way to change natures after the Beginning town?
Spoiler:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
when it comes to starters, I its a shame you only get the one choice of two sets, it would have been cool to get the gen 6 tratment and get one of the Johto starters and then get a Paldean starter. I love totodile to death but I've had such a good go in Violet with Sprigatito it feels like a shame to lose out on having it too.

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
Replying the above questions!
Pokémon Armistice is meant to be difficult, limiting a lot of your options at the start. Plan around that.
A day may come where you have all of the overpowered choices, but it is not this day!

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
Possible glitch found, I cant seem to interact with this item ball. Is there ment to be an item here or is it actually gltiched?

https://imgur.com/wdK62V1

BTW, loving the game so far. Got a jolly totodile on my first try with good IVs, and then got a Smolive with good IVs that I was able to change its nature to bold to make it better, I hope the nature changing mechanic stays in later versions all things considered.

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
Possible glitch found, I cant seem to interact with this item ball. Is there ment to be an item here or is it actually gltiched?

https://imgur.com/wdK62V1

BTW, loving the game so far. Got a jolly totodile on my first try with good IVs, and then got a Smolive with good IVs that I was able to change its nature to bold to make it better, I hope the nature changing mechanic stays in later versions all things considered.

Thanks for telling me, looks like I accidentally set the item as "through", meaning you can walk over it.
You should still be able to interact with it though? Anyway it's a Paralyze Heal.

Also thanks for the review! That mechanic will definitely return... someday. Just take it as another challenge for now.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • he/him
  • Seen yesterday
I wound up skipping it at the time, if I ever go back there after the events following the tournament I'll pick it up then. Where would I find a fletchling BTW? Or perhaps Starly or Rufflet?

Years
  • Age 78
  • Seen yesterday
I wound up skipping it at the time, if I ever go back there after the events following the tournament I'll pick it up then. Where would I find a fletchling BTW? Or perhaps Starly or Rufflet?
Those aren't available this chapter. In the meantime, there are other (weaker) flying options.

Back