• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    Help! I used swim in the second gym in the middle and im stuck... any advice??? Please i forgot to save and i really dont wanna do it all again

Years
  • Same thing happened to me...

Anyway, my Charmeleon's sizemic toss doesn't seem to have a fighting type. It's neutral to both flying and normal, but ghosts are still immune. Also, is it POSSIBLE to get all the pokemon in the game? Like, have haunter turn into gengar and catch all of them?

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
    Years
  • Same thing happened to me...

Anyway, my Charmeleon's sizemic toss doesn't seem to have a fighting type. It's neutral to both flying and normal, but ghosts are still immune. Also, is it POSSIBLE to get all the pokemon in the game? Like, have haunter turn into gengar and catch all of them?

You do know how Seismic Toss works don't you? Read the effect and you'll see why. It's not a bug, it's like this in all Pokemon games.

Years
  • About the 'all pokemon catch-able' question, I guess is doesn't really matter, because this is Ash's journey and that's the point. I'm just curious.

I see about seismic toss, but I thought that was about damage as in 'ice beam does 90' than 'take away 90 hp'.

Years
  • Hey, I found a weird little glitch.
    I was heading back to pallet after beating the last gym, and i snuck past the water to the place you are apparently supposed to get the blimp ride to the orange islands. I went into the Mart and did the raffel around 15 times, winning little things. When I exited, a pop-up came out and said I got a master ball. I looked in my bag and it says master ball, but has the description for a thunderstone... PM me for the image, I can't figure out how to load it here.

Years
  • Anyone know what causes the orange island glitch that traps you in the park and glitches everything when you walk from behind the lady?

I got around it with a walk-through-walls gamebreaker code and just didn't use the door, but it's still there. ( 509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4 ) .

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    but how do u win the p1 grand prix championship then if primeape wont obey at all

If you get luck and he obeys you enough to make it past the first round [make sure you have potions] then it says 'Primape saw how much you cared for it in battle. It started listening to you!' I just had to keep challenging them so Primape would level up, lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    Anyone know what causes the orange island glitch that traps you in the park and glitches everything when you walk from behind the lady?

I got around it with a walk-through-walls gamebreaker code and just didn't use the door, but it's still there. ( 509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4 ) .

As far as I know thats the end of the current beta :( happened to me too

Years
  • Looks like I am at the end- double checked with walk-through walls cheat- right after the pokemon vocation episode and before The Mandarin Island Miss Match episode, there is a wall of rock. if you try to go past it (with cheats) you find an island with a bunch of trainers, and battle a trainer instead of Loriel(?) who says 'okay we can battle' but Ash 'sends out' charizard who disobeys him. She tell ash he needs more training. go past that, try to enter one place and the game freezes, another and it has you enter house in pallet...

So yeah, unfinished. Can't wait until the next part comes out! This is great :D

(wish there was info at the place we are supposed to stop though - I don't know if I went to far...)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Its getting bigger and bigger hit everyday ! I am happy for you keep it up. And your game is really cool. I really love it. I am playing it again.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2015
    there's only one problem. you can't walk through building in the tangelo islands called Pokemon Park Vacation Destination. So a lot of people need to use a cheat called walk through walls. But unfortunately, on the mac you can't use cheats as easily as windows so can please fix this glitch? Otherwise it is a great hack game and I think you did a great job on it

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • there's only one problem. you can't walk through building in the tangelo islands called Pokemon Park Vacation Destination. So a lot of people need to use a cheat called walk through walls. But unfortunately, on the mac you can't use cheats as easily as windows so can please fix this glitch? Otherwise it is a great hack game and I think you did a great job on it

Use Version 4.0 to avoid that glitch! That glitch is only present in 4.2!

invalid_user

Angelo
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2014
    So I'm at the elite four and their pokemon were in the 70s or higher so I was wondering where would be a good stop to train my pokemon which are currently in their sixties

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2017
    So I'm at the elite four and their pokemon were in the 70s or higher so I was wondering where would be a good stop to train my pokemon which are currently in their sixties

I'm not very sure where you would Grind. I followed the standard Ash Pokemon Team and I still destroyed their Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    I hope I am not being a broken record here, but for some reason, after I went through safari zone areas 1 & 2, no other Pokemon attacked me. I walked thru safari zone twice after that, and didn't see one. Did I do something to make this happen, or is that just how it is?

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    I am at the part where I have to get an exeggutor and when I go to catch a pokemon it says it dodged the thrown ball. This pokemon cant be caught. My question is how can I fix this.

RIAD99

Rayquaza
    Years
  • it's been 1 year since the least update i thought that i'm going be too late but no not even 1 single change -__-

Back