• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    I DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!
    When I try to go to the left of the Pokemon Hospital, at the James's mansion, appears a exclamation at the head of Ash and he walked down and freeze! What the heck is that?!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2017
    I am stuck at the Whirlpools part after you got north having just defeated Rudy, the gym leader of Trovita Island. I have to go North through the Whirlpools using the puller and when i cross them I try to go as far north as possible but there's like an invisible wall that wont let me past. I cannot get any further. I have outlined in Red the "invisible wall" that i cannot get past. I can move just left of my position and have tried to advance on every part possible but cannot get past.

I'm having the exact same issue. Any idea how to fix?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Is it possible to battle with someone else in vbalink on this hack? Answer will be much appreciated!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    "Is it possible to battle with someone else in vbalink on this hack? Answer will be much appreciated!"

Official not - becouse was removed in hack please to connect - but u can add in Map Editor - marker to go to flor witch Link games and test - i dont tested so dont know if will work

"Is this hack still got updated with new content?" - dont know watch thread for som new info / download

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Hey! i have a problem when i get to porta vista i go into the house at the top and i get a black screen? PLEASE HELP :(

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    CHeck 1 post - some events to do and will by end (If will not add what wos not thinking)

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2016
    Is there any way to get out of st. anne, if you go in it again after completing the diglet event. I am stuck in the ship and there is no way out.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    U must normal download rom and ips from her and patch - patched roms are not legal u need own copy of game and patch .

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Sooo I'm new to this site, I know, SHOCKING. But I have no idea what to do, I'm stuck in Cerulean City's Gym. I got in the water, and can't get out. I'm not sure what to do. Anyone know a fix for this?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2016
    Does anyone know when will the end of oranges islands? On the facebook page I uploaded a photo of Luana and this was 7 sepiembre 2015 so not take long to raise the end I guess

Back